Tree Hut Original Shea Body Butter Original Shea uploaded by Italy E.

BY TREE HUT

The Amazing Natural Moisturizer Made with Real Shea Butter This rich moisturizer leaves skin soft and smooth.  Shea nut butter provides ultra-conditioning to soothe dry skin and eliminate rough spots. Key Ingredients: Shea Butter Cocoa Butter Safflower Seed Oil  No Parabens or DMDM Natural Kukui Extract We do not test on animals naterra.com ; see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "This body butter smells great and is extremely moisturizing." in 3 reviews
  • "I also feel a little bit a oil or (greasyness) to my skin and I dont think it sinks in completely." in 1 review
  • "I have extremely dry skin and bought this at my local ulta and fell in love with it." in 1 review
  • "I use this in Tropical Mango along with the body wash and body scrub and it amazing." in 1 review
Nichele M.
Modesto
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz
So great for people with very dry skin! A little goes a long way, so definitely a great value! Not pricey at all for how long it last. I buy mine from Ulta. Great packaging and you could even reuse it for anything else. I would definitely buy again! Also a great combo with their sugar scrubs.
Breanna B.
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz
Oh my goodness! Want a super rich, great smelling, and long lasting body butter? This shea body butter is my favorite product to recommend to friends! I tan frequently and this body butter seems to be the best for my super dry legs, lol. Has a generous amount of product, lasts a while!
Iseliya N.
Cleveland
This product makes your skin feel sooooo smooth. It smells like coconuts and is very gentle on the skin. I actually bought it online at TreeHut.com. I expected it to be terrible but it actually wasn't! There could be a little improvement here and there but overall it's awesome, try it out!
Randa J.
Wildomar
Tree Hut Original She Body Butter is an amazing product.  It left my skin soft, nourished and well hydrated. I purchased it from an online retailer for a discounted price but would definitely be more than happy to pay full price in the future.  I highly recommend that you give it a try.
Elizabeth W.
Dunedin, FL
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz
I love this butter.smells amazing and priced well! Feels soft good on the skin. It definitely doesn't have an oily or sticky feel like some lotions do. It drys quick and makes you smell great for
Kailee W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i got this body butter at my local walmart. this body butter is great for moisturizing you skin, but may not be good for sensitive skin. it could be improved by a gentler formula, since it gave me a few bumps when i used it after shaving, but overall kept my skin soft & moisturized!
Yolanda G.
honolulu
This stuff is incredible, one of my all time favorite body butters. It is nice and thick. It leaves your skin feeling like you just left the spa. Doesn't bother my sensitive skin either. I would repurchase it for sure. The only thing I don't like is the smell, but it is still nice.
Lisa Z.
Plano, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Once of my all time favorite body butters!  I live in a very dry climate so daily moisturizing is a must.  Right out of the shower I put these cream on all over.  It's heavy duty and smells great.  I takes a few minutes to be absorbed into the skin but it lasts all day. Great scent too!
Darian D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
At first I found this lotion to be a little thick for my liking but I have found that applying after shower when still wet does the trick! The lotion seeps into my skin and I am left with moisturized smooth skin that lasts all day! Not to mention the scent is amazing!
Ashley J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Listen! This body butter is awesome. My skin felt seriously like butter! Kept my skin super soft and smooth all day. I love that you don't have to use a lot of it. When I do my at home pedicures I finish with this on my feet and my feet feel like I've left the spa!