Tree Hut Original Shea Body Butter Original Shea uploaded by Italy E.

BY TREE HUT

The Amazing Natural Moisturizer Made with Real Shea Butter This rich moisturizer leaves skin soft and smooth.  Shea nut butter provides ultra-conditioning to soothe dry skin and eliminate rough spots. Key Ingredients: Shea Butter Cocoa Butter Safflower Seed Oil  No Parabens or DMDM Natural Kukui Extract We do not test on animals naterra.com ; see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "This body butter smells great and is extremely moisturizing." in 3 reviews
  • "I also feel a little bit a oil or (greasyness) to my skin and I dont think it sinks in completely." in 1 review
  • "I have extremely dry skin and bought this at my local ulta and fell in love with it." in 1 review
  • "I use this in Tropical Mango along with the body wash and body scrub and it amazing." in 1 review
Kailee W.
Kailee W.
i got this body butter at my local walmart. this body butter is great for moisturizing you skin, but may not be good for sensitive skin. it could be improved by a gentler formula, since it gave me a few bumps when i used it after shaving, but overall kept my skin soft & moisturized!
Yolanda G.
Yolanda G.
honolulu
This stuff is incredible, one of my all time favorite body butters. It is nice and thick. It leaves your skin feeling like you just left the spa. Doesn't bother my sensitive skin either. I would repurchase it for sure. The only thing I don't like is the smell, but it is still nice.
Madelyne M.
Madelyne M.
Anderson, SC
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz
I really loved this product! I bought some for a mothers day gift and ended up sharing it with my mom because I loved it so much. I didn't end up buying it again after that one time but I would for sure suggest that you give it a try! Hoping this gets gifted to me again :)
Darian D.
Darian D.
At first I found this lotion to be a little thick for my liking but I have found that applying after shower when still wet does the trick! The lotion seeps into my skin and I am left with moisturized smooth skin that lasts all day! Not to mention the scent is amazing!
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Listen! This body butter is awesome. My skin felt seriously like butter! Kept my skin super soft and smooth all day. I love that you don't have to use a lot of it. When I do my at home pedicures I finish with this on my feet and my feet feel like I've left the spa!
Jytisha S.
Jytisha S.
Kalamazoo , MI
Review for: Tree Hut Shea Body Butter, Original, 7-Ounce (Pack of 3)
This is thee BEST BODY BUTTER/Cream ever it is light and airy. This product made my dry skin. The packaging is nice. I am a repeat user my entire household love this cream and the different scents are all awesome. I would certainly buy this product again!!!!
Ledaaa ❣.
Ledaaa ❣.
orlando
Do nit recommend for those of you with really irritable and sensitive skin but over all it amazing moisturizer and really works well for acne that's been a burden such as long lasting dark spots,acne scars, really REALLY annoying pimples (I'm talking been here for years and won't leave me type of acne lol )
Victoria w.
Victoria w.
Clarks Green
I have vwey scared arms from an accident so im constintly using products to soften my skins alpearance and moisturise so that it is easier to work on softening my scars..this is one of my favoriyes because it smells delicious and aftwr a shower it melts right into my skin..i love it and would rwccome d it
Brooklyn K.
Brooklyn K.
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz
This product sits right on my bathroom shelf for easy access so right after my shower, I can grab and apply. I will never use another lotion on my skin for after shower care. The smell of this is to die for and absolutely leaves my legs feeling incredible.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz
This product is really good, especially for the price. It leaves my skin really moisturized and smooth. The only problem I have is that it's too thick compared to other shea butter i have used from other companies. I would still recommend it to others.