Tree Hut Original Shea Body Butter Original Shea uploaded by Italy E.

BY TREE HUT

Experience Tree Hut Body Butter with the sweet, nutty scent of Original Shea. Natural Shea and Cocoa Butter help to naturally relieve extra dry skin, helping it to repair and retain moisture. This rich, extra thick body butter, infused with Certified Organic Shea Butter, Cacoa Butter and Safflower Seed Oil, was designed to provide ultra-conditioning to soothe dry skin and eliminate rough spots.

• Certified Organic Shea Butter: Rich in Vitamins A, E, and F to help collagen production and promote skin elasticity. Shea Butter softens, smooths, and helps strengthen skin.
  • Safflower Seed Oil: Natural linoleic acid contains anti-inflammatory properties which help to fight skin conditions. It also prevents dryness and hydrates to provide healthy glow, while promoting elasticity.
  • Cocoa Butter: Rich in antioxidants that combat free radicals and protect skin from environmental stresses.
  • Paraben Free and No DMDM
  • Made in the USA
  • Do not test on animals

Buy on Amazon
  • "This body butter smells great and is extremely moisturizing." in 3 reviews
  • "I use this in Tropical Mango along with the body wash and body scrub and it amazing." in 1 review
  • "I also feel a little bit a oil or (greasyness) to my skin and I dont think it sinks in completely." in 1 review
Elizabeth W.
Dunedin, FL
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz more...
I love this butter.smells amazing and priced well! Feels soft good on the skin. It definitely doesn't have an oily or sticky feel like some lotions do. It drys quick and makes you smell great for
Lisa Z.
Plano, TX
Once of my all time favorite body butters!  I live in a very dry climate so daily moisturizing is a must.  Right out of the shower I put these cream on all over.  It's heavy duty and smells great.  I takes a few minutes to be absorbed into the skin but it lasts all day. Great scent too!
Yolanda G.
honolulu
This stuff is incredible, one of my all time favorite body butters. It is nice and thick. It leaves your skin feeling like you just left the spa. Doesn't bother my sensitive skin either. I would repurchase it for sure. The only thing I don't like is the smell, but it is still nice.
Kailee W.
i got this body butter at my local walmart. this body butter is great for moisturizing you skin, but may not be good for sensitive skin. it could be improved by a gentler formula, since it gave me a few bumps when i used it after shaving, but overall kept my skin soft & moisturized!
Madelyne M.
Anderson, SC
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz more...
I really loved this product! I bought some for a mothers day gift and ended up sharing it with my mom because I loved it so much. I didn't end up buying it again after that one time but I would for sure suggest that you give it a try! Hoping this gets gifted to me again :)
Darian D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
At first I found this lotion to be a little thick for my liking but I have found that applying after shower when still wet does the trick! The lotion seeps into my skin and I am left with moisturized smooth skin that lasts all day! Not to mention the scent is amazing!
Jytisha S.
Kalamazoo , MI
Review for: Tree Hut Shea Body Butter, Original, 7-Ounce (Pack of 3) more...
This is thee BEST BODY BUTTER/Cream ever it is light and airy. This product made my dry skin. The packaging is nice. I am a repeat user my entire household love this cream and the different scents are all awesome. I would certainly buy this product again!!!!
Ashley J.
Listen! This body butter is awesome. My skin felt seriously like butter! Kept my skin super soft and smooth all day. I love that you don't have to use a lot of it. When I do my at home pedicures I finish with this on my feet and my feet feel like I've left the spa!
Niara J.
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz more...
Gives your skin great moisture. Your body will feel so soft!! I love it and will recommend it to anybody it met my expectations. It is very gentle on the skin. The packaging was great ( neatly organized). I will definitely be buying it again. Such a great product.
Victoria w.
Clarks Green
I have vwey scared arms from an accident so im constintly using products to soften my skins alpearance and moisturise so that it is easier to work on softening my scars..this is one of my favoriyes because it smells delicious and aftwr a shower it melts right into my skin..i love it and would rwccome d it