Tree Hut Original Shea Body Butter Original Shea uploaded by Italy E.
4 colors available

BY TREE HUT #68 in Facial Moisturizers

The Amazing Natural Moisturizer Made with Real Shea Butter This rich moisturizer leaves skin soft and smooth.  Shea nut butter provides ultra-conditioning to soothe dry skin and eliminate rough spots. Key Ingredients: Shea Butter Cocoa Butter Safflower Seed Oil  No Parabens or DMDM Natural Kukui Extract We do not test on animals naterra.com ; see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "This body butter smells great and is extremely moisturizing." in 3 reviews
  • "I also feel a little bit a oil or (greasyness) to my skin and I dont think it sinks in completely." in 1 review
  • "I have extremely dry skin and bought this at my local ulta and fell in love with it." in 1 review
  • "I use this in Tropical Mango along with the body wash and body scrub and it amazing." in 1 review
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Salinas, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz
Like I've mentioned before, some items could be pricey yet when it's a really good product sometimes the price does not matter. This body butter for me was amazing at the beginning. Yet for some reason after a week or so of using it I started feeling as if it was too sticky on me. I would still give it try, it wasn't THAT bad, but that was just a con.
Roshanda M.
Roshanda M.
This body butter had a really good smell to it.  You also got a good volume compared to how much it costed at Wal-Mart.  My only complaint was that it seemed to pool up some oil or residue at top in the corners.  This made it a little messy to smooth out on my skin.  I felt like it kinda floated on my body without absorbing well so you may need to take that in consideration for your skin type.
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz
This product is awesome. It perfectly helped my skin. At first, I thought that I would have a problem with it because it felt weird on my skin. As I kept trying this product, I became more accustomed to it and I began to really love it. I would really recommend this product to someone I know because it worked so well.
Guianella D.
Guianella D.
Simpsonville, SC
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz
This product works great for dry skin, it is a little thick but it does the trick. I've used so many different lotions, My skin was often so itchy, I would leave bruises on my skin from scratching. This has solved that issue and I use it every time after I shower. It smells great as well and a little goes a long way, so definitely worth the price.
Nichele M.
Nichele M.
Modesto
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz
So great for people with very dry skin! A little goes a long way, so definitely a great value! Not pricey at all for how long it last. I buy mine from Ulta. Great packaging and you could even reuse it for anything else. I would definitely buy again! Also a great combo with their sugar scrubs.
Breanna B.
Breanna B.
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz
Oh my goodness! Want a super rich, great smelling, and long lasting body butter? This shea body butter is my favorite product to recommend to friends! I tan frequently and this body butter seems to be the best for my super dry legs, lol. Has a generous amount of product, lasts a while!
Iseliya N.
Iseliya N.
Cleveland
This product makes your skin feel sooooo smooth. It smells like coconuts and is very gentle on the skin. I actually bought it online at TreeHut.com. I expected it to be terrible but it actually wasn't! There could be a little improvement here and there but overall it's awesome, try it out!
Randa J.
Randa J.
Wildomar
Tree Hut Original She Body Butter is an amazing product.  It left my skin soft, nourished and well hydrated. I purchased it from an online retailer for a discounted price but would definitely be more than happy to pay full price in the future.  I highly recommend that you give it a try.
Kailee W.
Kailee W.
i got this body butter at my local walmart. this body butter is great for moisturizing you skin, but may not be good for sensitive skin. it could be improved by a gentler formula, since it gave me a few bumps when i used it after shaving, but overall kept my skin soft & moisturized!
Yolanda G.
Yolanda G.
honolulu
This stuff is incredible, one of my all time favorite body butters. It is nice and thick. It leaves your skin feeling like you just left the spa. Doesn't bother my sensitive skin either. I would repurchase it for sure. The only thing I don't like is the smell, but it is still nice.