Tree Hut Original Shea Body Butter Original Shea uploaded by Italy E.

BY TREE HUT

Experience Tree Hut Body Butter with the sweet, nutty scent of Original Shea. Natural Shea and Cocoa Butter help to naturally relieve extra dry skin, helping it to repair and retain moisture. This rich, extra thick body butter, infused with Certified Organic Shea Butter, Cacoa Butter and Safflower Seed Oil, was designed to provide ultra-conditioning to soothe dry skin and eliminate rough spots.

• Certified Organic Shea Butter: Rich in Vitamins A, E, and F to help collagen production and promote skin elasticity. Shea Butter softens, smooths, and helps strengthen skin.
  • Safflower Seed Oil: Natural linoleic acid contains anti-inflammatory properties which help to fight skin conditions. It also prevents dryness and hydrates to provide healthy glow, while promoting elasticity.
  • Cocoa Butter: Rich in antioxidants that combat free radicals and protect skin from environmental stresses.
  • Paraben Free and No DMDM
  • Made in the USA
  • Do not test on animals

Buy on Amazon
  • "This body butter smells great and is extremely moisturizing." in 3 reviews
  • "I use this in Tropical Mango along with the body wash and body scrub and it amazing." in 1 review
  • "I also feel a little bit a oil or (greasyness) to my skin and I dont think it sinks in completely." in 1 review
Lindsey W.
Russellville, AL
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz more...
I have been using Tree Hut Original Shea Body Butter for years! I love the smell and the super moisturizing texture. I use this for a simple let luxurious treat after a bath or shower, it's gentle on my skin yet still delivers great moisture, and I love the scent and the fact that it's available and most drug stores and super centers! Tree Hut Original Shea Body Butter Original Shea
Roshanda M.
This body butter had a really good smell to it.  You also got a good volume compared to how much it costed at Wal-Mart.  My only complaint was that it seemed to pool up some oil or residue at top in the corners.  This made it a little messy to smooth out on my skin.  I felt like it kinda floated on my body without absorbing well so you may need to take that in consideration for your skin type.
Cierra C.
Omaha, NE
I LOVE this body butter. I had used it years ago and rediscovered it recently. It had a wonderful thick consistency that goes on smooth without leaving you feeling sticky or heavy. The scents are amazing and the perfect amount of noticeable. If worn alone you'll have a light fresh scent, or pair with a complimentary perfume and you'll definitely be noticed.
Jennifer A.
Salinas, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz more...
Like I've mentioned before, some items could be pricey yet when it's a really good product sometimes the price does not matter. This body butter for me was amazing at the beginning. Yet for some reason after a week or so of using it I started feeling as if it was too sticky on me. I would still give it try, it wasn't THAT bad, but that was just a con.
Guianella D.
Simpsonville, SC
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz more...
This product works great for dry skin, it is a little thick but it does the trick. I've used so many different lotions, My skin was often so itchy, I would leave bruises on my skin from scratching. This has solved that issue and I use it every time after I shower. It smells great as well and a little goes a long way, so definitely worth the price.
Nichele M.
Modesto
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz more...
So great for people with very dry skin! A little goes a long way, so definitely a great value! Not pricey at all for how long it last. I buy mine from Ulta. Great packaging and you could even reuse it for anything else. I would definitely buy again! Also a great combo with their sugar scrubs.
Ledaaa ❣.
orlando
Do nit recommend for those of you with really irritable and sensitive skin but over all it amazing moisturizer and really works well for acne that's been a burden such as long lasting dark spots,acne scars, really REALLY annoying pimples (I'm talking been here for years and won't leave me type of acne lol )
Iseliya N.
Cleveland
This product makes your skin feel sooooo smooth. It smells like coconuts and is very gentle on the skin. I actually bought it online at TreeHut.com. I expected it to be terrible but it actually wasn't! There could be a little improvement here and there but overall it's awesome, try it out!
Breanna B.
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz more...
Oh my goodness! Want a super rich, great smelling, and long lasting body butter? This shea body butter is my favorite product to recommend to friends! I tan frequently and this body butter seems to be the best for my super dry legs, lol. Has a generous amount of product, lasts a while!
Randa J.
Wildomar
Tree Hut Original She Body Butter is an amazing product.  It left my skin soft, nourished and well hydrated. I purchased it from an online retailer for a discounted price but would definitely be more than happy to pay full price in the future.  I highly recommend that you give it a try.