Tree Hut Original Shea Body Butter Original Shea uploaded by Italy E.

BY TREE HUT

The Amazing Natural Moisturizer Made with Real Shea Butter This rich moisturizer leaves skin soft and smooth.  Shea nut butter provides ultra-conditioning to soothe dry skin and eliminate rough spots. Key Ingredients: Shea Butter Cocoa Butter Safflower Seed Oil  No Parabens or DMDM Natural Kukui Extract We do not test on animals naterra.com ; see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "This body butter smells great and is extremely moisturizing." in 3 reviews
  • "I also feel a little bit a oil or (greasyness) to my skin and I dont think it sinks in completely." in 1 review
  • "I have extremely dry skin and bought this at my local ulta and fell in love with it." in 1 review
  • "I use this in Tropical Mango along with the body wash and body scrub and it amazing." in 1 review
Elizabeth H.
Bullhead City, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the Tree Hut Original Sea Body Butter! As I have psoriasis I have to be careful of the creams and such I used to moisturize and this was perfect! It didn't dry my skin out which some moisturizer has done in the past and even better it doesn't sting!! I recommend this brand all of the time not only because I love the way it leaves my skin but it also smells so good! I love that it comes in a jar as well as I can get just a small dab or a big dollop as needed. The price is fair as well and it lasts as you don't have to use a ton at once to get the desired effect.
Carissa B.
Renton
I base this star rating on 5 things in no specific order. 1 is the scent. This product has a mild, mellow dreamy scent that puts me in a relaxed mood.2 how it makes my skin feel when first applied and after. - silky, rich and moisturizing without leaving the oily or slick feeling. 3. Effect of using over a period of time. With this product I find that my skin locked in moisture and gave my skin a healthy glow. 4. Is the product cost effective, without using everyday a few times a week I was impressed at how long this lasted. A small amount goes a long way and so yes, its cost effective.
Tisha M.
Hollywood, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tree Hut Original Shea Body Butter Original Shea I use this product religiously! I've not been able to find a product that leaves my skin feeling soft, clean, moisturized, and refreshed like this product does. It is perfect to apply right after the shower! It's a must for me during the Summer time because my skin tends to dry out, but won't as long as I'm applying this cream. It works great on my feet as well. It keeps them from cracking, and they'll stay soft year round as long as I'm using it.
Italy E.
Milwaukee, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This melts into your skin LIKE BUTTER BABY! You know with lotions you'd be rubbing them into the skin for days right? Well not with this! It's creamy and it smells so delightful. I have the coconut lime fragrance and when it settles and mixes with my pheromones I have to literally run away from men! They can't stay away from my scent or my super luscious soft skin!
Lindsey W.
Russellville, AL
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz
I have been using Tree Hut Original Shea Body Butter for years! I love the smell and the super moisturizing texture. I use this for a simple let luxurious treat after a bath or shower, it's gentle on my skin yet still delivers great moisture, and I love the scent and the fact that it's available and most drug stores and super centers! Tree Hut Original Shea Body Butter Original Shea
Roshanda M.
This body butter had a really good smell to it.  You also got a good volume compared to how much it costed at Wal-Mart.  My only complaint was that it seemed to pool up some oil or residue at top in the corners.  This made it a little messy to smooth out on my skin.  I felt like it kinda floated on my body without absorbing well so you may need to take that in consideration for your skin type.
Cierra C.
Omaha, NE
I LOVE this body butter. I had used it years ago and rediscovered it recently. It had a wonderful thick consistency that goes on smooth without leaving you feeling sticky or heavy. The scents are amazing and the perfect amount of noticeable. If worn alone you'll have a light fresh scent, or pair with a complimentary perfume and you'll definitely be noticed.
Jennifer A.
Salinas, CA
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz
Like I've mentioned before, some items could be pricey yet when it's a really good product sometimes the price does not matter. This body butter for me was amazing at the beginning. Yet for some reason after a week or so of using it I started feeling as if it was too sticky on me. I would still give it try, it wasn't THAT bad, but that was just a con.
Guianella D.
Simpsonville, SC
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz
This product works great for dry skin, it is a little thick but it does the trick. I've used so many different lotions, My skin was often so itchy, I would leave bruises on my skin from scratching. This has solved that issue and I use it every time after I shower. It smells great as well and a little goes a long way, so definitely worth the price.
Ledaaa ❣.
orlando
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do nit recommend for those of you with really irritable and sensitive skin but over all it amazing moisturizer and really works well for acne that's been a burden such as long lasting dark spots,acne scars, really REALLY annoying pimples (I'm talking been here for years and won't leave me type of acne lol )