Tree Hut Original Shea Body Butter Original Shea uploaded by Italy E.

BY TREE HUT

The Amazing Natural Moisturizer Made with Real Shea Butter This rich moisturizer leaves skin soft and smooth.  Shea nut butter provides ultra-conditioning to soothe dry skin and eliminate rough spots. Key Ingredients: Shea Butter Cocoa Butter Safflower Seed Oil  No Parabens or DMDM Natural Kukui Extract We do not test on animals naterra.com ; see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "This body butter smells great and is extremely moisturizing." in 3 reviews
  • "I also feel a little bit a oil or (greasyness) to my skin and I dont think it sinks in completely." in 1 review
  • "I have extremely dry skin and bought this at my local ulta and fell in love with it." in 1 review
  • "I use this in Tropical Mango along with the body wash and body scrub and it amazing." in 1 review
Amanda B.
Natrona Hts, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a huge fan on shea butter, always feel greasy after using. Do not see what the big deal is about it.
Kathy C.
Johnstown, CO
This body butter smells great and is extremely moisturizing. Tree hut makes an exfoliating scrub to match each scent so the combo is great.
Andrea R.
Palm City, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Thick and creamy with a beautiful light smell. I have extremely dry skin and bought this at my local ulta and fell in love with it. Works wonders
Brittany J.
Tazewell, VA
I use this in Tropical Mango along with the body wash and body scrub and it amazing. It's organic and smells great along with being cheap!
Melissa B.
Fairfield, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
This body butter is a godsend, especially in the winter. Not only is it thick and nourishing, but it absorbs quickly without feeling greasy or heavy. The scent is pleasant and not overwhelming. Being in a tub is a bit challenging since I have long nails, but that's a minor inconvenience.
karlisa g.
This stuff is so moist it does have a little oil to it but it smells so good
Nichele D.
Lenoir, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
best body butter smells Divine and makes your skin feel so soft and smooth! You don't have to worry about reapplying it all day because it lasts all day! The price point for this product is great, you get your money's worth!!!
Ashlee K.
Jackson, MS
This is a family product in my household. Both my husband and I use it. I find that body butters penetrate the skin better than lotions that evaporate after an hour.
Kindle E.
Malakoff, TX
Tree Hut Shea Body Butter is very smooth in all the right places, just love it
Ashley D.
I love pairing this body butter with the body scrub. Great combo. This body butter isn't too thick, and doesn't feel heavy on your skin. It definitely locks in moisture, and leaves your skin feeling so smooth! It truly smells like shea butter. It smells very natural. It's very inexpensive, and can be found at Ulta for around 8 dollars!