Tree Hut Original Shea Body Butter Original Shea uploaded by Italy E.

BY TREE HUT

The Amazing Natural Moisturizer Made with Real Shea Butter This rich moisturizer leaves skin soft and smooth.  Shea nut butter provides ultra-conditioning to soothe dry skin and eliminate rough spots. Key Ingredients: Shea Butter Cocoa Butter Safflower Seed Oil  No Parabens or DMDM Natural Kukui Extract We do not test on animals naterra.com ; see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "This body butter smells great and is extremely moisturizing." in 3 reviews
  • "I also feel a little bit a oil or (greasyness) to my skin and I dont think it sinks in completely." in 1 review
  • "I have extremely dry skin and bought this at my local ulta and fell in love with it." in 1 review
  • "I use this in Tropical Mango along with the body wash and body scrub and it amazing." in 1 review
Kathy C.
Kathy C.
Johnstown, CO
This body butter smells great and is extremely moisturizing. Tree hut makes an exfoliating scrub to match each scent so the combo is great.
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
Palm City, FL
Thick and creamy with a beautiful light smell. I have extremely dry skin and bought this at my local ulta and fell in love with it. Works wonders
Kerry M.
Kerry M.
three bridges, nj
This body butter is paraben free, organic, made in the USA and not tested on animals. It smells great and really moisturizes skin. You can get it at Walmart for around $5 or less!... What's not to love??
Rhonda M.
Rhonda M.
Smells really good.It has a great texture for a body butter.It doesn't take forever to rub it in.Not too greasy but great for those dry areas
karlisa g.
karlisa g.
This stuff is so moist it does have a little oil to it but it smells so good
Kindle E.
Kindle E.
Malakoff, TX
Tree Hut Shea Body Butter is very smooth in all the right places, just love it
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Goshen, IN
I brought this product a little over a year ago. The amount of product that comes in the container is great. Its filled all the way to the top. (I hate when its half full when you just buy it. NOT paying for air!!!) The Smell is that of true Shea Butter. I love that its orginic. Whe applying it will take sometime to rub in. Its not a fast absorbing cream. I also feel a little bit a oil or (greasyness) to my skin and I don't think it sinks in completely. But over all for the price with at Walmart its about $6 its not bad. You can find Tree hut at Ulta, Walmart, Target, Meijer, & Wallgreens
Emily W.
Emily W.
Very hydrating but after a while the smell became a little more than I wanted (not bad) but didn't work well with my fragrance that I like to wear.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Knox, Pa
Not a huge fan on shea butter, always feel greasy after using. Do not see what the big deal is about it.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
I adore this stuff! It is fantastic and leaves your skin feeling incredibly soft. I use it after I shave in the shower and it leaves a flawless finish.