Tree Hut Original Shea Body Butter Original Shea uploaded by Italy E.

BY TREE HUT

The Amazing Natural Moisturizer Made with Real Shea Butter This rich moisturizer leaves skin soft and smooth.  Shea nut butter provides ultra-conditioning to soothe dry skin and eliminate rough spots. Key Ingredients: Shea Butter Cocoa Butter Safflower Seed Oil  No Parabens or DMDM Natural Kukui Extract We do not test on animals naterra.com ; see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "This body butter smells great and is extremely moisturizing." in 3 reviews
  • "I also feel a little bit a oil or (greasyness) to my skin and I dont think it sinks in completely." in 1 review
  • "I have extremely dry skin and bought this at my local ulta and fell in love with it." in 1 review
  • "I use this in Tropical Mango along with the body wash and body scrub and it amazing." in 1 review
Courtney H.
Ada, OK
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS! I Keep some in my house at ALL times now! If you haven't tried this product, you NEED too!
Tiernie M.
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz
I tried this item and it was amazing!!! I don't use anything else!! It was so soft and hydrated my skin all day!
Hannah N.
conroe, TX
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz
I love this product I use it for lotion as well as body smells delicious leaves your skin feeling fresh and new!!
Tina H.
Smelled great but it was really greasy after application had to wait for it to dry before dressing. Hated that.
Natalie S.
Wilmington, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
Amazing. Smells amazing. Feels amazing. Thick and moisturizing. Perfect after a long beach day. :) I recommend
Aubrey C.
Opa Locka, FL
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz
I use this stuff almost every day I really love the way it feels on my skin. lol I literally want to buy more!
Angelica C.
Modesto, CA
LOVE this product! Left my skin super silky smooth and soft! Definitely recommend for someone who has dry skin
Queenlele M.
Rock island
 The smell is ever lasting . Very light and your skins feels amazing after a nice warm bath and cleans the skin
Lee B.
Williamsburg, VA
Love this! Keeps my skin nice and soft throughout the day and smelling like candy! I love how thick it is too.
Loretta U.
Alameda, CA
Can use anything shea butter any day.And this did not diappount only draw back us the availability in my store