Tree Hut Original Shea Body Butter Original Shea uploaded by Italy E.

BY TREE HUT

Experience Tree Hut Body Butter with the sweet, nutty scent of Original Shea. Natural Shea and Cocoa Butter help to naturally relieve extra dry skin, helping it to repair and retain moisture. This rich, extra thick body butter, infused with Certified Organic Shea Butter, Cacoa Butter and Safflower Seed Oil, was designed to provide ultra-conditioning to soothe dry skin and eliminate rough spots.

• Certified Organic Shea Butter: Rich in Vitamins A, E, and F to help collagen production and promote skin elasticity. Shea Butter softens, smooths, and helps strengthen skin.
  • Safflower Seed Oil: Natural linoleic acid contains anti-inflammatory properties which help to fight skin conditions. It also prevents dryness and hydrates to provide healthy glow, while promoting elasticity.
  • Cocoa Butter: Rich in antioxidants that combat free radicals and protect skin from environmental stresses.
  • Paraben Free and No DMDM
  • Made in the USA
  • Do not test on animals

Buy on Amazon
  • "This body butter smells great and is extremely moisturizing." in 3 reviews
  • "I also feel a little bit a oil or (greasyness) to my skin and I dont think it sinks in completely." in 1 review
  • "I have extremely dry skin and bought this at my local ulta and fell in love with it." in 1 review
  • "I use this in Tropical Mango along with the body wash and body scrub and it amazing." in 1 review
Tiernie M.
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz more...
I tried this item and it was amazing!!! I don't use anything else!! It was so soft and hydrated my skin all day!
Angelica C.
Modesto, CA
LOVE this product! Left my skin super silky smooth and soft! Definitely recommend for someone who has dry skin
Kayla M.
El reno
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz more...
Love it! Left my skin feeling smooth, the dryness has decreased! Great smell and reasonable price for the item.
Aubrey C.
Opa Locka, FL
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz more...
I use this stuff almost every day I really love the way it feels on my skin. lol I literally want to buy more!
Loretta U.
Can use anything shea butter any day.And this did not diappount only draw back us the availability in my store
Tina H.
Smelled great but it was really greasy after application had to wait for it to dry before dressing. Hated that.
Queenlele M.
Rock island
 The smell is ever lasting . Very light and your skins feels amazing after a nice warm bath and cleans the skin
Natalie S.
Wilmington, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Amazing. Smells amazing. Feels amazing. Thick and moisturizing. Perfect after a long beach day. :) I recommend
Lee B.
Williamsburg, VA
Love this! Keeps my skin nice and soft throughout the day and smelling like candy! I love how thick it is too.
Natasha A.
Lafayette, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This body butter made my skin feel super oily and it kind of caked on. Didn't like the way it smelled either