Tree Hut Original Shea Body Butter Original Shea uploaded by Italy E.
4 colors available

BY TREE HUT #56 in Facial Moisturizers

The Amazing Natural Moisturizer Made with Real Shea Butter This rich moisturizer leaves skin soft and smooth.  Shea nut butter provides ultra-conditioning to soothe dry skin and eliminate rough spots. Key Ingredients: Shea Butter Cocoa Butter Safflower Seed Oil  No Parabens or DMDM Natural Kukui Extract We do not test on animals naterra.com ; see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "This body butter smells great and is extremely moisturizing." in 3 reviews
  • "I also feel a little bit a oil or (greasyness) to my skin and I dont think it sinks in completely." in 1 review
  • "I have extremely dry skin and bought this at my local ulta and fell in love with it." in 1 review
  • "I use this in Tropical Mango along with the body wash and body scrub and it amazing." in 1 review
Heather B.
Heather B.
Maceo, KY
Omg this stuff smells SO GOOD. I can sit and smell it forever! Great value and makes skin super soft and moisturized!
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Ada, OK
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS! I Keep some in my house at ALL times now! If you haven't tried this product, you NEED too!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Manhattan, IL
Loved this product! Applied every day and saw a significant difference in my skin!! Definitely would recommend (:
Tina H.
Tina H.
Smelled great but it was really greasy after application had to wait for it to dry before dressing. Hated that.
Aubrey C.
Aubrey C.
Opa Locka, FL
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz
I use this stuff almost every day I really love the way it feels on my skin. lol I literally want to buy more!
Loretta U.
Loretta U.
Alameda, CA
Can use anything shea butter any day.And this did not diappount only draw back us the availability in my storeĀ
Gabriela L.
Gabriela L.
el paso
I love this cream!!! Feels Very soft and smells delicious
The price is good! Nice product
Stacey P.
Stacey P.
Hamilton NJ
Smells a m a z i n g!!!! Love the feel of it once I'm done taking a bath I use this !
Maisee L.
Maisee L.
Love the scent. Not too abrasive on the skin but still leaves the skin moisturizer and not dry.
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz
Smells amazing and leaves skin soft. Love the shea butter products. Bought it from WalMart. Repeat user.