Tree Hut Original Shea Body Butter Original Shea uploaded by Italy E.
4 colors available

BY TREE HUT #63 in Facial Moisturizers

The Amazing Natural Moisturizer Made with Real Shea Butter This rich moisturizer leaves skin soft and smooth.  Shea nut butter provides ultra-conditioning to soothe dry skin and eliminate rough spots. Key Ingredients: Shea Butter Cocoa Butter Safflower Seed Oil  No Parabens or DMDM Natural Kukui Extract We do not test on animals naterra.com ; see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "This body butter smells great and is extremely moisturizing." in 3 reviews
  • "I also feel a little bit a oil or (greasyness) to my skin and I dont think it sinks in completely." in 1 review
  • "I have extremely dry skin and bought this at my local ulta and fell in love with it." in 1 review
  • "I use this in Tropical Mango along with the body wash and body scrub and it amazing." in 1 review
Stacey P.
Stacey P.
Hamilton NJ
Smells a m a z i n g!!!! Love the feel of it once I'm done taking a bath I use this !
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz
Smells amazing and leaves skin soft. Love the shea butter products. Bought it from WalMart. Repeat user.
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz
This Shea butter is thick but it leaves your skin with a glowing affect after you rub it into your skin
Shivani T.
Shivani T.
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz
The iteam seemed like it was too thick to put on as it maybe used for people with more deier skin
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
I adore this stuff! It is fantastic and leaves your skin feeling incredibly soft. I use it after I shave in the shower and it leaves a flawless finish.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Very hydrating but after a while the smell became a little more than I wanted (not bad) but didn't work well with my fragrance that I like to wear.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Goshen, IN
I brought this product a little over a year ago. The amount of product that comes in the container is great. Its filled all the way to the top. (I hate when its half full when you just buy it. NOT paying for air!!!) The Smell is that of true Shea Butter. I love that its orginic. Whe applying it will take sometime to rub in. Its not a fast absorbing cream. I also feel a little bit a oil or (greasyness) to my skin and I don't think it sinks in completely. But over all for the price with at Walmart its about $6 its not bad. You can find Tree hut at Ulta, Walmart, Target, Meijer, & Wallgreens
Kindle E.
Kindle E.
Corsicana, TX
Tree Hut Shea Body Butter is very smooth in all the right places, just love it
karlisa g.
karlisa g.
This stuff is so moist it does have a little oil to it but it smells so good
Rhonda M.
Rhonda M.
Smells really good.It has a great texture for a body butter.It doesn't take forever to rub it in.Not too greasy but great for those dry areas