Tree Hut Original Shea Body Butter Original Shea uploaded by Italy E.
4 colors available

BY TREE HUT #56 in Facial Moisturizers

The Amazing Natural Moisturizer Made with Real Shea Butter This rich moisturizer leaves skin soft and smooth.  Shea nut butter provides ultra-conditioning to soothe dry skin and eliminate rough spots. Key Ingredients: Shea Butter Cocoa Butter Safflower Seed Oil  No Parabens or DMDM Natural Kukui Extract We do not test on animals naterra.com ; see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "This body butter smells great and is extremely moisturizing." in 3 reviews
  • "I also feel a little bit a oil or (greasyness) to my skin and I dont think it sinks in completely." in 1 review
  • "I have extremely dry skin and bought this at my local ulta and fell in love with it." in 1 review
  • "I use this in Tropical Mango along with the body wash and body scrub and it amazing." in 1 review
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
love that it is not oily after use. Love the smell and container. Would recommend this to anyone. Very happy with my purchase.
Shakeitha D.
Shakeitha D.
Charlotte
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz
Freaking Awesome Sauce. This product leaves your body feeling amazing. Exceeded my expectations. I really love this product.
Casey D.
Casey D.
Noticed results right away! Very soothing for the skin, made my skin feel soft and clean I would highly recommend
Tori R.
Tori R.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz
Love the smell and the way it makes me feel when I use it. A very good product I recommended!
Luke J.
Luke J.
Terre Haute
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz
This body butter will make your skin radiant and luscious and just pop I definitely recommend using it
Bailey M.
Bailey M.
Pachuta
While using the product it had a burn sensation however afterwards my face was smooth and the next day my face was clearer
Rusul A.
Rusul A.
Very moisturizing and smells amazing.The quantity and quality are great compared to others.
mackenzie W.
mackenzie W.
Softest feel of body butter, keeps your skin feel new and fresh for the rest of the day!.
Natasha A.
Natasha A.
Lafayette, IN
Wellness Guru Expert
This body butter made my skin feel super oily and it kind of caked on. Didn't like the way it smelled either
Heather B.
Heather B.
Maceo, KY
Omg this stuff smells SO GOOD. I can sit and smell it forever! Great value and makes skin super soft and moisturized!