Tree Hut Original Shea Body Butter Original Shea uploaded by Italy E.

BY TREE HUT

The Amazing Natural Moisturizer Made with Real Shea Butter This rich moisturizer leaves skin soft and smooth.  Shea nut butter provides ultra-conditioning to soothe dry skin and eliminate rough spots. Key Ingredients: Shea Butter Cocoa Butter Safflower Seed Oil  No Parabens or DMDM Natural Kukui Extract We do not test on animals naterra.com ; see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "This body butter smells great and is extremely moisturizing." in 3 reviews
  • "I also feel a little bit a oil or (greasyness) to my skin and I dont think it sinks in completely." in 1 review
  • "I have extremely dry skin and bought this at my local ulta and fell in love with it." in 1 review
  • "I use this in Tropical Mango along with the body wash and body scrub and it amazing." in 1 review
shannon n.
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz
Love this product leaves my body nice and smooth . Would recommend this to friends. My daughter uses this to sometimes...
Alex C.
Nottingham, MD
Such a good, affordable body butter! I will continue to purchase and recommend to everyone! It 100% met my expectations.
JJ R.
Nowata
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz
Tree Hut Shea Butter was rich and creamy. It felt like it really nourished my skin without leaving it sticky or greasy.
Jeanann D.
It is so so amazingly soft and so productive I love this product and it smells so great and it's so refreshing and soft
Heather B.
Maceo, KY
Omg this stuff smells SO GOOD. I can sit and smell it forever! Great value and makes skin super soft and moisturized!
Jenna M.
Big Stone Gap
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz
smells absolutely wonderful and works fantastically! Met my expectations for sure. Good price for the job it does.
Gilmar D.
Tulsa, OK
Super moisturizer, its fragrance is spectacular and its texture is very creamy and rendering, the packaging is cute
Valerie C.
I used to work in a nail salon, Im a nail technician and I loved and used ALL tree hut products!! Very high quality
Casey D.
Noticed results right away! Very soothing for the skin, made my skin feel soft and clean I would highly recommend
Jessica S.
Manhattan, IL
Loved this product! Applied every day and saw a significant difference in my skin!! Definitely would recommend (: