Tree Hut Original Shea Body Butter Original Shea uploaded by Italy E.

BY TREE HUT

Experience Tree Hut Body Butter with the sweet, nutty scent of Original Shea. Natural Shea and Cocoa Butter help to naturally relieve extra dry skin, helping it to repair and retain moisture. This rich, extra thick body butter, infused with Certified Organic Shea Butter, Cacoa Butter and Safflower Seed Oil, was designed to provide ultra-conditioning to soothe dry skin and eliminate rough spots.

• Certified Organic Shea Butter: Rich in Vitamins A, E, and F to help collagen production and promote skin elasticity. Shea Butter softens, smooths, and helps strengthen skin.
  • Safflower Seed Oil: Natural linoleic acid contains anti-inflammatory properties which help to fight skin conditions. It also prevents dryness and hydrates to provide healthy glow, while promoting elasticity.
  • Cocoa Butter: Rich in antioxidants that combat free radicals and protect skin from environmental stresses.
  • Paraben Free and No DMDM
  • Made in the USA
  • Do not test on animals

Buy on Amazon
  • "This body butter smells great and is extremely moisturizing." in 3 reviews
  • "I also feel a little bit a oil or (greasyness) to my skin and I dont think it sinks in completely." in 1 review
  • "I have extremely dry skin and bought this at my local ulta and fell in love with it." in 1 review
  • "I use this in Tropical Mango along with the body wash and body scrub and it amazing." in 1 review
JJ R.
Nowata
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz more...
Tree Hut Shea Butter was rich and creamy. It felt like it really nourished my skin without leaving it sticky or greasy.
Jeanann D.
It is so so amazingly soft and so productive I love this product and it smells so great and it's so refreshing and soft
Heather B.
Maceo, KY
Omg this stuff smells SO GOOD. I can sit and smell it forever! Great value and makes skin super soft and moisturized!
Valerie C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I used to work in a nail salon, Im a nail technician and I loved and used ALL tree hut products!! Very high quality
Gilmar D.
Tulsa, OK
Super moisturizer, its fragrance is spectacular and its texture is very creamy and rendering, the packaging is cute
Jenna M.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz more...
smells absolutely wonderful and works fantastically! Met my expectations for sure. Good price for the job it does.
Jessica S.
Manhattan, IL
Loved this product! Applied every day and saw a significant difference in my skin!! Definitely would recommend (:
Tiernie M.
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz more...
I tried this item and it was amazing!!! I don't use anything else!! It was so soft and hydrated my skin all day!
Hannah N.
conroe , TX
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz more...
I love this product I use it for lotion as well as body smells delicious leaves your skin feeling fresh and new!!
Courtney H.
Ada, OK
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS! I Keep some in my house at ALL times now! If you haven't tried this product, you NEED too!