Tree Hut Original Shea Body Butter Original Shea uploaded by Italy E.

BY TREE HUT

The Amazing Natural Moisturizer Made with Real Shea Butter This rich moisturizer leaves skin soft and smooth.  Shea nut butter provides ultra-conditioning to soothe dry skin and eliminate rough spots. Key Ingredients: Shea Butter Cocoa Butter Safflower Seed Oil  No Parabens or DMDM Natural Kukui Extract We do not test on animals naterra.com ; see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "This body butter smells great and is extremely moisturizing." in 3 reviews
  • "I also feel a little bit a oil or (greasyness) to my skin and I dont think it sinks in completely." in 1 review
  • "I have extremely dry skin and bought this at my local ulta and fell in love with it." in 1 review
  • "I use this in Tropical Mango along with the body wash and body scrub and it amazing." in 1 review
Jeanann D.
It is so so amazingly soft and so productive I love this product and it smells so great and it's so refreshing and soft
JJ R.
Nowata
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz
Tree Hut Shea Butter was rich and creamy. It felt like it really nourished my skin without leaving it sticky or greasy.
Heather B.
Maceo, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg this stuff smells SO GOOD. I can sit and smell it forever! Great value and makes skin super soft and moisturized!
Gilmar D.
Tulsa, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super moisturizer, its fragrance is spectacular and its texture is very creamy and rendering, the packaging is cute
Valerie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to work in a nail salon, Im a nail technician and I loved and used ALL tree hut products!! Very high quality
Jenna M.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz
smells absolutely wonderful and works fantastically! Met my expectations for sure. Good price for the job it does.
Casey D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Noticed results right away! Very soothing for the skin, made my skin feel soft and clean I would highly recommend
Tiernie M.
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz
I tried this item and it was amazing!!! I don't use anything else!! It was so soft and hydrated my skin all day!
Jessica S.
Manhattan, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved this product! Applied every day and saw a significant difference in my skin!! Definitely would recommend (:
Courtney H.
Ada, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS! I Keep some in my house at ALL times now! If you haven't tried this product, you NEED too!