Tree Hut Original Shea Body Butter Original Shea uploaded by Italy E.

BY TREE HUT

The Amazing Natural Moisturizer Made with Real Shea Butter This rich moisturizer leaves skin soft and smooth.  Shea nut butter provides ultra-conditioning to soothe dry skin and eliminate rough spots. Key Ingredients: Shea Butter Cocoa Butter Safflower Seed Oil  No Parabens or DMDM Natural Kukui Extract We do not test on animals naterra.com ; see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "This body butter smells great and is extremely moisturizing." in 3 reviews
  • "I also feel a little bit a oil or (greasyness) to my skin and I dont think it sinks in completely." in 1 review
  • "I have extremely dry skin and bought this at my local ulta and fell in love with it." in 1 review
  • "I use this in Tropical Mango along with the body wash and body scrub and it amazing." in 1 review
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
El reno
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz
Love it! Left my skin feeling smooth, the dryness has decreased! Great smell and reasonable price for the item.
Queenlele M.
Queenlele M.
Rock island
 The smell is ever lasting . Very light and your skins feels amazing after a nice warm bath and cleans the skin
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Wilmington, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
Amazing. Smells amazing. Feels amazing. Thick and moisturizing. Perfect after a long beach day. :) I recommend
simply c.
simply c.
Sprngfld Gdns, NY
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz
If you have dry skin this is really nice for you. This works amazing for me in the winter. however if im hot it can get  my skin really oily
Jeanann D.
Jeanann D.
It is so so amazingly soft and so productive I love this product and it smells so great and it's so refreshing and soft
Shannon A.
Shannon A.
Indianapolis
I love this stuff, it smells fantastic and makes your skin very soft and silky. I would recommend it anyone.
Vanessa D.
Vanessa D.
Los Banos
This product is amazing! It feels great, it's very hydrating and it doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy.
Camilla A.
Camilla A.
Thurmont, MD
Wellness Guru Expert
Fantastic! I used this product during my pregnancy and after, to avoid stretch marks. Well, never got them!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Yuma, AZ
I love shea butter. Keeps my skin hydrated and glowing. This body butter is affordable and is priced well.
Kaylee M.
Kaylee M.
Cleveland
This Shea body butter works great! It keeps your skin smooth and smelling great for hours after applying.