Tree Hut Original Shea Body Butter Original Shea uploaded by Italy E.

BY TREE HUT

The Amazing Natural Moisturizer Made with Real Shea Butter This rich moisturizer leaves skin soft and smooth.  Shea nut butter provides ultra-conditioning to soothe dry skin and eliminate rough spots. Key Ingredients: Shea Butter Cocoa Butter Safflower Seed Oil  No Parabens or DMDM Natural Kukui Extract We do not test on animals naterra.com ; see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "This body butter smells great and is extremely moisturizing." in 3 reviews
  • "I also feel a little bit a oil or (greasyness) to my skin and I dont think it sinks in completely." in 1 review
  • "I have extremely dry skin and bought this at my local ulta and fell in love with it." in 1 review
  • "I use this in Tropical Mango along with the body wash and body scrub and it amazing." in 1 review
Monica F.
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz
First time using and it smooths my skin. Especially great on the feet, elbows and knees. I would repurchase and look for other scents.
simply c.
Sprngfld Gdns, NY
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz
If you have dry skin this is really nice for you. This works amazing for me in the winter. however if im hot it can get  my skin really oily
Bryce T.
Northeast
I love this rich creamy body butter , it's so fresh and sweet smelling. Good price for this product because it  Makes my skin feel great!!
Kionna R.
I love this lotion. It leaves your skin soft and fresh feeling. I will buy again and again, also recommending it to every female I know!
Zaliyah Z.
Chicago
I love lotions. Especially with shea butter like this one. I use it for my sensitive skin and it works great and definitely softens skin
Melissa N.
Spring Hill, FL
Review for: Tree Hut Shea Body Butter, Original, 7-Ounce (Pack of 3), Shea Body Butter 7 oz
I use this on a regular basis and keep a steady supply at work. This is a product that truly helps keep my hands soft throughout the day!
Bethany T.
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz
The product goes on the Skin smooth and feels light on the skin as well. The product is not too oily and does not leave greasy afterfeel!
Laura S.
Loved this moisturizer, it made my body feel incredibly hydrated and smooth! Easy to use, had a lovely smell, and it wasn't expensive!
glenia c.
amazing i felt my skin start to clear up after the first two weeks. to see results you have to be consistent great for sensitive skin
Andrea R.
Rialto, CA
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz
Leaves skin feeling really moisturized I use this in winter my skin tends to be a little more sensitive and it really helps a lot