Tree Hut Original Shea Body Butter Original Shea uploaded by Italy E.
4 colors available

BY TREE HUT #56 in Facial Moisturizers

The Amazing Natural Moisturizer Made with Real Shea Butter This rich moisturizer leaves skin soft and smooth.  Shea nut butter provides ultra-conditioning to soothe dry skin and eliminate rough spots. Key Ingredients: Shea Butter Cocoa Butter Safflower Seed Oil  No Parabens or DMDM Natural Kukui Extract We do not test on animals naterra.com ; see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "This body butter smells great and is extremely moisturizing." in 3 reviews
  • "I also feel a little bit a oil or (greasyness) to my skin and I dont think it sinks in completely." in 1 review
  • "I have extremely dry skin and bought this at my local ulta and fell in love with it." in 1 review
  • "I use this in Tropical Mango along with the body wash and body scrub and it amazing." in 1 review
Valerie C.
Valerie C.
Wellness Guru Expert
I used to work in a nail salon, Im a nail technician and I loved and used ALL tree hut products!! Very high quality
Kailyn M.
Kailyn M.
South Jordan
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz
Best lotion ever. Leaves your skin super soft but never oily. Always have this lotion in your drawer.  Is my favorite smell.
glenia c.
glenia c.
amazing i felt my skin start to clear up after the first two weeks. to see results you have to be consistent great for sensitive skin
Tiernie M.
Tiernie M.
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz
I tried this item and it was amazing!!! I don't use anything else!! It was so soft and hydrated my skin all day!
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
El reno
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz
Love it! Left my skin feeling smooth, the dryness has decreased! Great smell and reasonable price for the item.
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Wilmington, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
Amazing. Smells amazing. Feels amazing. Thick and moisturizing. Perfect after a long beach day. :) I recommend
Queenlele M.
Queenlele M.
Rock island
 The smell is ever lasting . Very light and your skins feels amazing after a nice warm bath and cleans the skin
Jeanann D.
Jeanann D.
It is so so amazingly soft and so productive I love this product and it smells so great and it's so refreshing and soft
simply c.
simply c.
Sprngfld Gdns, NY
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz
If you have dry skin this is really nice for you. This works amazing for me in the winter. however if im hot it can get  my skin really oily
Shannon A.
Shannon A.
Indianapolis
I love this stuff, it smells fantastic and makes your skin very soft and silky. I would recommend it anyone.