Tree Hut Original Shea Body Butter Original Shea uploaded by Italy E.
4 colors available

BY TREE HUT #63 in Facial Moisturizers

The Amazing Natural Moisturizer Made with Real Shea Butter This rich moisturizer leaves skin soft and smooth.  Shea nut butter provides ultra-conditioning to soothe dry skin and eliminate rough spots. Key Ingredients: Shea Butter Cocoa Butter Safflower Seed Oil  No Parabens or DMDM Natural Kukui Extract We do not test on animals naterra.com ; see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "This body butter smells great and is extremely moisturizing." in 3 reviews
  • "I also feel a little bit a oil or (greasyness) to my skin and I dont think it sinks in completely." in 1 review
  • "I have extremely dry skin and bought this at my local ulta and fell in love with it." in 1 review
  • "I use this in Tropical Mango along with the body wash and body scrub and it amazing." in 1 review
simply c.
simply c.
Sprngfld Gdns, NY
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz
If you have dry skin this is really nice for you. This works amazing for me in the winter. however if im hot it can get  my skin really oily
Jeanann D.
Jeanann D.
It is so so amazingly soft and so productive I love this product and it smells so great and it's so refreshing and soft
Shannon A.
Shannon A.
Indianapolis
I love this stuff, it smells fantastic and makes your skin very soft and silky. I would recommend it anyone.
Camilla A.
Camilla A.
Thurmont, MD
Wellness Guru Expert
Fantastic! I used this product during my pregnancy and after, to avoid stretch marks. Well, never got them!
Vanessa D.
Vanessa D.
Los Banos
This product is amazing! It feels great, it's very hydrating and it doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Yuma, AZ
I love shea butter. Keeps my skin hydrated and glowing. This body butter is affordable and is priced well.
Kaylee M.
Kaylee M.
Cleveland
This Shea body butter works great! It keeps your skin smooth and smelling great for hours after applying.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Fairless Hills, PA
Tree hut products have become my favorite. This makes my skin sooooo smooth and the scent lasts all day.
Hannah N.
Hannah N.
Conroe, TX
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz
I love this product I use it for lotion as well as body smells delicious leaves your skin feeling fresh and new!!
Lee B.
Lee B.
Williamsburg, VA
Love this! Keeps my skin nice and soft throughout the day and smelling like candy! I love how thick it is too.