Tree Hut Original Shea Body Butter Original Shea uploaded by Italy E.

Tree Hut Original Shea Body Butter Original Shea

Experience Tree Hut Body Butter with the sweet, nutty scent of Original Shea. Natural Shea and Cocoa Butter help to naturally relieve extra dry skin, helping it to repair and retain moisture. This rich, extra thick body butter, infused with Certified Organic Shea Butter, Cacoa Butter and Safflower Seed Oil, was designed to provide ultra-conditioning to soothe dry skin and eliminate rough spots.

• Certified Organic Shea Butter: Rich in Vitamins A, E, and F to help collagen production and promote skin elasticity. Shea Butter softens, smooths, and helps strengthen skin.
  • Safflower Seed Oil: Natural linoleic acid contains anti-inflammatory properties which help to fight skin conditions. It also prevents dryness and hydrates to provide healthy glow, while promoting elasticity.
  • Cocoa Butter: Rich in antioxidants that combat free radicals and protect skin from environmental stresses.
  • Paraben Free and No DMDM
  • Made in the USA
  • Do not test on animals

Buy on Amazon
  • "This body butter smells great and is extremely moisturizing." in 3 reviews
  • "I use this in Tropical Mango along with the body wash and body scrub and it amazing." in 1 review
  • "I also feel a little bit a oil or (greasyness) to my skin and I dont think it sinks in completely." in 1 review
Zaliyah Z.
I love lotions. Especially with shea butter like this one. I use it for my sensitive skin and it works great and definitely softens skin
Kionna R.
I love this lotion. It leaves your skin soft and fresh feeling. I will buy again and again, also recommending it to every female I know!
Bryce T.
I love this rich creamy body butter , it's so fresh and sweet smelling. Good price for this product because it  Makes my skin feel great!!
Melissa N.
Spring Hill, FL
Review for: Tree Hut Shea Body Butter, Original, 7-Ounce (Pack of 3), Shea Body Butter 7 oz more...
I use this on a regular basis and keep a steady supply at work. This is a product that truly helps keep my hands soft throughout the day!
Bethany T.
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz more...
The product goes on the Skin smooth and feels light on the skin as well. The product is not too oily and does not leave greasy afterfeel!
Laura S.
Loved this moisturizer, it made my body feel incredibly hydrated and smooth! Easy to use, had a lovely smell, and it wasn't expensive!
glenia c.
amazing i felt my skin start to clear up after the first two weeks. to see results you have to be consistent great for sensitive skin
Andrea R.
Rialto, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz more...
Leaves skin feeling really moisturized I use this in winter my skin tends to be a little more sensitive and it really helps a lot
Shanika G.
This product is great I usually use after the shower. It leaves my skin feeling very soft it's not greasy. It also smells amazing
Nikki A.
Very very very moisturizing and the sent is to over powering. It can be a little greasy but is rather have that then being dry.