Tree Hut Original Shea Body Butter Original Shea uploaded by Italy E.

BY TREE HUT

The Amazing Natural Moisturizer Made with Real Shea Butter This rich moisturizer leaves skin soft and smooth.  Shea nut butter provides ultra-conditioning to soothe dry skin and eliminate rough spots. Key Ingredients: Shea Butter Cocoa Butter Safflower Seed Oil  No Parabens or DMDM Natural Kukui Extract We do not test on animals naterra.com ; see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "This body butter smells great and is extremely moisturizing." in 3 reviews
  • "I also feel a little bit a oil or (greasyness) to my skin and I dont think it sinks in completely." in 1 review
  • "I have extremely dry skin and bought this at my local ulta and fell in love with it." in 1 review
  • "I use this in Tropical Mango along with the body wash and body scrub and it amazing." in 1 review
Nicole D.
Portland, OR
I love these scrubs so much, they seem to help keep my legs soft and ingrown hair free! I use this on my legs every time before I shave and it helps so much.
Taylor K.
Olney, TX
I love this product! I've always had really dry skin and I started using this after I take a shower and before I go to bed! My skin is so smooth and soft!
Leslie E.
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz
I am a big fan of shea butter, and this is my favorite product concerning it. It is very effective and I use it frequently and it is very much worth it.
Simone M.
Pickerington
This is a very through scrub. It really seems to bring my skin back to life. It's also moisturizing, so much so that I use a light cleanser after it.
Gina  .
I use this product all day I love it to use on my body of the new one more than the way to the rest of this is a few days it is good a great product
Janis P.
This body butter does all it claims.  It moisturizes, replenishes, promotes suppleness, and softens unbelievably.  Very effective, Highly recomnended!
Angela C.
Mansfield, OH
Review for: Tree Hut Shea Body Butter, Original, 7-Ounce (Pack of 3)
Love how soft, smooth, and healthy this made my skin feel! Will definitely be purchasing this product again. Also the scent is mild yet wonderful.
Anay F.
Louisville , KY
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz
Absolutely looooooooooove the way it makes my skin feel. Its so smooth and so creamy on my sensitive skin. And the smell is so lovely and natural.
Theladyj S.
I love mud mask they make your skin feel so good and smooth. Ladies this is definitely a go to product when it comes to taking care of your skin
Stephanie D.
Cameron Park, CA
This sugar scrub leaves you l
Feeling so soft and fresh. Depending on the scent you can have a soft scent or fruity bright envigorating scent