Tree Hut Original Shea Body Butter Original Shea uploaded by Italy E.
4 colors available

BY TREE HUT #56 in Facial Moisturizers

The Amazing Natural Moisturizer Made with Real Shea Butter This rich moisturizer leaves skin soft and smooth.  Shea nut butter provides ultra-conditioning to soothe dry skin and eliminate rough spots. Key Ingredients: Shea Butter Cocoa Butter Safflower Seed Oil  No Parabens or DMDM Natural Kukui Extract We do not test on animals naterra.com ; see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "This body butter smells great and is extremely moisturizing." in 3 reviews
  • "I also feel a little bit a oil or (greasyness) to my skin and I dont think it sinks in completely." in 1 review
  • "I have extremely dry skin and bought this at my local ulta and fell in love with it." in 1 review
  • "I use this in Tropical Mango along with the body wash and body scrub and it amazing." in 1 review
Nour A.
Nour A.
westchester
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz
I used this during my pregnancy, and i have been 7 monthes after delivery and there is not any stretch marks in my belly .
shannon n.
shannon n.
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz
Love this product leaves my body nice and smooth . Would recommend this to friends. My daughter uses this to sometimes...
Alex C.
Alex C.
Nottingham, MD
Such a good, affordable body butter! I will continue to purchase and recommend to everyone! It 100% met my expectations.
Monica F.
Monica F.
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz
First time using and it smooths my skin. Especially great on the feet, elbows and knees. I would repurchase and look for other scents.
JJ R.
JJ R.
Nowata
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz
Tree Hut Shea Butter was rich and creamy. It felt like it really nourished my skin without leaving it sticky or greasy.
Gina  .
Gina .
I use this product all day I love it to use on my body of the new one more than the way to the rest of this is a few days it is good a great product
Janis P.
Janis P.
This body butter does all it claims.  It moisturizes, replenishes, promotes suppleness, and softens unbelievably.  Very effective, Highly recomnended!
Bethany T.
Bethany T.
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz
The product goes on the Skin smooth and feels light on the skin as well. The product is not too oily and does not leave greasy afterfeel!
Gilmar D.
Gilmar D.
Tulsa, OK
Super moisturizer, its fragrance is spectacular and its texture is very creamy and rendering, the packaging is cute
Valerie C.
Valerie C.
Wellness Guru Expert
I used to work in a nail salon, Im a nail technician and I loved and used ALL tree hut products!! Very high quality