Tree Hut Original Shea Body Butter Original Shea uploaded by Italy E.
4 colors available

BY TREE HUT #63 in Facial Moisturizers

The Amazing Natural Moisturizer Made with Real Shea Butter This rich moisturizer leaves skin soft and smooth.  Shea nut butter provides ultra-conditioning to soothe dry skin and eliminate rough spots. Key Ingredients: Shea Butter Cocoa Butter Safflower Seed Oil  No Parabens or DMDM Natural Kukui Extract We do not test on animals naterra.com ; see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "This body butter smells great and is extremely moisturizing." in 3 reviews
  • "I also feel a little bit a oil or (greasyness) to my skin and I dont think it sinks in completely." in 1 review
  • "I have extremely dry skin and bought this at my local ulta and fell in love with it." in 1 review
  • "I use this in Tropical Mango along with the body wash and body scrub and it amazing." in 1 review
Janis P.
Janis P.
This body butter does all it claims.  It moisturizes, replenishes, promotes suppleness, and softens unbelievably.  Very effective, Highly recomnended!
Bethany T.
Bethany T.
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz
The product goes on the Skin smooth and feels light on the skin as well. The product is not too oily and does not leave greasy afterfeel!
Valerie C.
Valerie C.
Wellness Guru Expert
I used to work in a nail salon, Im a nail technician and I loved and used ALL tree hut products!! Very high quality
Gilmar D.
Gilmar D.
Tulsa, OK
Super moisturizer, its fragrance is spectacular and its texture is very creamy and rendering, the packaging is cute
glenia c.
glenia c.
amazing i felt my skin start to clear up after the first two weeks. to see results you have to be consistent great for sensitive skin
Kailyn M.
Kailyn M.
South Jordan
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz
Best lotion ever. Leaves your skin super soft but never oily. Always have this lotion in your drawer.  Is my favorite smell.
Tiernie M.
Tiernie M.
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz
I tried this item and it was amazing!!! I don't use anything else!! It was so soft and hydrated my skin all day!
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
El reno
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz
Love it! Left my skin feeling smooth, the dryness has decreased! Great smell and reasonable price for the item.
Queenlele M.
Queenlele M.
Rock island
 The smell is ever lasting . Very light and your skins feels amazing after a nice warm bath and cleans the skin
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Wilmington, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
Amazing. Smells amazing. Feels amazing. Thick and moisturizing. Perfect after a long beach day. :) I recommend