Tree Hut Original Shea Body Butter Original Shea uploaded by Italy E.
4 colors available

BY TREE HUT #63 in Facial Moisturizers

The Amazing Natural Moisturizer Made with Real Shea Butter This rich moisturizer leaves skin soft and smooth.  Shea nut butter provides ultra-conditioning to soothe dry skin and eliminate rough spots. Key Ingredients: Shea Butter Cocoa Butter Safflower Seed Oil  No Parabens or DMDM Natural Kukui Extract We do not test on animals naterra.com ; see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "This body butter smells great and is extremely moisturizing." in 3 reviews
  • "I also feel a little bit a oil or (greasyness) to my skin and I dont think it sinks in completely." in 1 review
  • "I have extremely dry skin and bought this at my local ulta and fell in love with it." in 1 review
  • "I use this in Tropical Mango along with the body wash and body scrub and it amazing." in 1 review
Dani
Dani
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz
Really good product. It was my first time using but I would buy again. It was very effective. Good price. I would recommend to someone else. Pretty good product.
Kionna R.
Kionna R.
Valrico, FL
I love this lotion. It leaves your skin soft and fresh feeling. I will buy again and again, also recommending it to every female I know!
Michael R.
Michael R.
CLEVELAND, TN
Wellness Guru Expert
Smells great. I use my wife's. We use it on the elbows. Its thick and last a long time. We always buy more when we run out.
Quinetta B.
Quinetta B.
Lenexa
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz
I love this cream!  It smells sooo good and left my skin moisturized all day!!  I need to buy some more.  I highly recommend!!
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Jacksonville
Loving in the south. I have an issue with dry skin,this is amazing, moisturized with an amazing silky feel and great smell
shannon n.
shannon n.
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz
Love this product leaves my body nice and smooth . Would recommend this to friends. My daughter uses this to sometimes...
Monica F.
Monica F.
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz
First time using and it smooths my skin. Especially great on the feet, elbows and knees. I would repurchase and look for other scents.
Alex C.
Alex C.
Nottingham, MD
Such a good, affordable body butter! I will continue to purchase and recommend to everyone! It 100% met my expectations.
JJ R.
JJ R.
Nowata
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz
Tree Hut Shea Butter was rich and creamy. It felt like it really nourished my skin without leaving it sticky or greasy.
I use this product all day I love it to use on my body of the new one more than the way to the rest of this is a few days it is good a great product