Tree Hut Original Shea Body Butter Original Shea uploaded by Italy E.

BY TREE HUT

Experience Tree Hut Body Butter with the sweet, nutty scent of Original Shea. Natural Shea and Cocoa Butter help to naturally relieve extra dry skin, helping it to repair and retain moisture. This rich, extra thick body butter, infused with Certified Organic Shea Butter, Cacoa Butter and Safflower Seed Oil, was designed to provide ultra-conditioning to soothe dry skin and eliminate rough spots.

• Certified Organic Shea Butter: Rich in Vitamins A, E, and F to help collagen production and promote skin elasticity. Shea Butter softens, smooths, and helps strengthen skin.
  • Safflower Seed Oil: Natural linoleic acid contains anti-inflammatory properties which help to fight skin conditions. It also prevents dryness and hydrates to provide healthy glow, while promoting elasticity.
  • Cocoa Butter: Rich in antioxidants that combat free radicals and protect skin from environmental stresses.
  • Paraben Free and No DMDM
  • Made in the USA
  • Do not test on animals

Buy on Amazon
  • "This body butter smells great and is extremely moisturizing." in 3 reviews
  • "I also feel a little bit a oil or (greasyness) to my skin and I dont think it sinks in completely." in 1 review
  • "I have extremely dry skin and bought this at my local ulta and fell in love with it." in 1 review
  • "I use this in Tropical Mango along with the body wash and body scrub and it amazing." in 1 review
Mandi M.
Florence, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This smells soooo good. I love using it after a scrub. Soaks into the skin leaving it so soft. I highly recommend these products. Great value for your money.
Lilia V.
I use it when I need an extra kick of moisture or when my skin on my body gets really dry, really moisturizing and makes my skin feel pretty silky and smooth
Nicole D.
Portland, OR
I love these scrubs so much, they seem to help keep my legs soft and ingrown hair free! I use this on my legs every time before I shave and it helps so much.
Taylor K.
Olney, TX
I love this product! I've always had really dry skin and I started using this after I take a shower and before I go to bed! My skin is so smooth and soft!
Leslie E.
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz more...
I am a big fan of shea butter, and this is my favorite product concerning it. It is very effective and I use it frequently and it is very much worth it.
Samantha H.
I adore this stuff! It is fantastic and leaves your skin feeling incredibly soft. I use it after I shave in the shower and it leaves a flawless finish.
Simone M.
Pickerington
This is a very through scrub. It really seems to bring my skin back to life. It's also moisturizing, so much so that I use a light cleanser after it.
Gina  .
I use this product all day I love it to use on my body of the new one more than the way to the rest of this is a few days it is good a great product
Janis P.
This body butter does all it claims.  It moisturizes, replenishes, promotes suppleness, and softens unbelievably.  Very effective, Highly recomnended!
Emily W.
Very hydrating but after a while the smell became a little more than I wanted (not bad) but didn't work well with my fragrance that I like to wear.