Tree Hut Original Shea Body Butter Original Shea uploaded by Italy E.

BY TREE HUT

The Amazing Natural Moisturizer Made with Real Shea Butter This rich moisturizer leaves skin soft and smooth.  Shea nut butter provides ultra-conditioning to soothe dry skin and eliminate rough spots. Key Ingredients: Shea Butter Cocoa Butter Safflower Seed Oil  No Parabens or DMDM Natural Kukui Extract We do not test on animals naterra.com ; see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "This body butter smells great and is extremely moisturizing." in 3 reviews
  • "I also feel a little bit a oil or (greasyness) to my skin and I dont think it sinks in completely." in 1 review
  • "I have extremely dry skin and bought this at my local ulta and fell in love with it." in 1 review
  • "I use this in Tropical Mango along with the body wash and body scrub and it amazing." in 1 review
Kathy C.
Johnstown, CO
This body butter smells great and is extremely moisturizing. Tree hut makes an exfoliating scrub to match each scent so the combo is great.
Andrea R.
Palm City, FL
Thick and creamy with a beautiful light smell. I have extremely dry skin and bought this at my local ulta and fell in love with it. Works wonders
Rhonda M.
Smells really good.It has a great texture for a body butter.It doesn't take forever to rub it in.Not too greasy but great for those dry areas
Brittany J.
Tazewell, VA
I use this in Tropical Mango along with the body wash and body scrub and it amazing. It's organic and smells great along with being cheap!
Emily W.
Very hydrating but after a while the smell became a little more than I wanted (not bad) but didn't work well with my fragrance that I like to wear.
Amanda B.
Natrona Hts, PA
Not a huge fan on shea butter, always feel greasy after using. Do not see what the big deal is about it.
karlisa g.
This stuff is so moist it does have a little oil to it but it smells so good
Kindle E.
Malakoff, TX
Tree Hut Shea Body Butter is very smooth in all the right places, just love it
Mandi M.
Florence, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
This smells soooo good. I love using it after a scrub. Soaks into the skin leaving it so soft. I highly recommend these products. Great value for your money.
Lilia V.
I use it when I need an extra kick of moisture or when my skin on my body gets really dry, really moisturizing and makes my skin feel pretty silky and smooth