Tree Hut Original Shea Body Butter Original Shea uploaded by Italy E.

BY TREE HUT

The Amazing Natural Moisturizer Made with Real Shea Butter This rich moisturizer leaves skin soft and smooth.  Shea nut butter provides ultra-conditioning to soothe dry skin and eliminate rough spots. Key Ingredients: Shea Butter Cocoa Butter Safflower Seed Oil  No Parabens or DMDM Natural Kukui Extract We do not test on animals naterra.com ; see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "This body butter smells great and is extremely moisturizing." in 3 reviews
  • "I also feel a little bit a oil or (greasyness) to my skin and I dont think it sinks in completely." in 1 review
  • "I have extremely dry skin and bought this at my local ulta and fell in love with it." in 1 review
  • "I use this in Tropical Mango along with the body wash and body scrub and it amazing." in 1 review
Anna O.
Anna O.
Milledgeville , GA
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product! I like to apply it literally everywhere. I purchased it offline and it was my first time using it. It exceeded my expectations. This is something I have recommended to friends and family.
Simone M.
Simone M.
Pickerington
This is a very through scrub. It really seems to bring my skin back to life. It's also moisturizing, so much so that I use a light cleanser after it.
Savannah W.
Savannah W.
Chico, CA
The Tree Hut Shea Butter is just way too thick and greasy for me. It's affordable but I'm just not a lotion fan. I wouldn't purchase this. I used some of my friends and when I did, it did not leave me hooked.
Hattie D.
Hattie D.
Dixon
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz
I love this body butter, it leaves my extremely dry skin feeling soft. I also love the smell of this particular product, it lasts and is not too strong. Every time I run out I will repurchase the item!!
Amaya J.
Amaya J.
This product moisturizes my skin fantastically! I bought it at my local pharmacy and the purchase was a success! I would definitely say that it exceeded my expectations and I would definitely recommend!
Lilia V.
Lilia V.
I use it when I need an extra kick of moisture or when my skin on my body gets really dry, really moisturizing and makes my skin feel pretty silky and smooth
Angela C.
Angela C.
Mansfield, OH
Review for: Tree Hut Shea Body Butter, Original, 7-Ounce (Pack of 3)
Love how soft, smooth, and healthy this made my skin feel! Will definitely be purchasing this product again. Also the scent is mild yet wonderful.
annabelle d.
annabelle d.
Matawan, NJ
Shea butter has tremendous benefits for the skin! I love how the tree hit formula is soft it ha sa noce fragance and it keeps the skin looking healthy specially on winter when my skin gets very dry
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
Olney, TX
I love this product! I've always had really dry skin and I started using this after I take a shower and before I go to bed! My skin is so smooth and soft!
Theladyj S.
Theladyj S.
I love mud mask they make your skin feel so good and smooth. Ladies this is definitely a go to product when it comes to taking care of your skin