Tree Hut Original Shea Body Butter Original Shea uploaded by Italy E.

BY TREE HUT

Experience Tree Hut Body Butter with the sweet, nutty scent of Original Shea. Natural Shea and Cocoa Butter help to naturally relieve extra dry skin, helping it to repair and retain moisture. This rich, extra thick body butter, infused with Certified Organic Shea Butter, Cacoa Butter and Safflower Seed Oil, was designed to provide ultra-conditioning to soothe dry skin and eliminate rough spots.

• Certified Organic Shea Butter: Rich in Vitamins A, E, and F to help collagen production and promote skin elasticity. Shea Butter softens, smooths, and helps strengthen skin.
  • Safflower Seed Oil: Natural linoleic acid contains anti-inflammatory properties which help to fight skin conditions. It also prevents dryness and hydrates to provide healthy glow, while promoting elasticity.
  • Cocoa Butter: Rich in antioxidants that combat free radicals and protect skin from environmental stresses.
  • Paraben Free and No DMDM
  • Made in the USA
  • Do not test on animals

Buy on Amazon
  • "This body butter smells great and is extremely moisturizing." in 3 reviews
  • "I use this in Tropical Mango along with the body wash and body scrub and it amazing." in 1 review
  • "I also feel a little bit a oil or (greasyness) to my skin and I dont think it sinks in completely." in 1 review
Hattie D.
Dixon
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz more...
I love this body butter, it leaves my extremely dry skin feeling soft. I also love the smell of this particular product, it lasts and is not too strong. Every time I run out I will repurchase the item!!
Veronica  H.
Paragould, AR
This smells amazing and it leaves your skin feeling so soft and healthy. I use it every day when j get out of the shower and it's gotten rid of all of my dry patches on my elbows and my feet.
Khyaati B.
very very good. I really like it. Great product and it leaves your skin really nice and soft. I would recommend this product to people as you get good value for money.
Ashley D.
I love pairing this body butter with the body scrub. Great combo. This body butter isn't too thick, and doesn't feel heavy on your skin. It definitely locks in moisture, and leaves your skin feeling so smooth! It truly smells like shea butter. It smells very natural. It's very inexpensive, and can be found at Ulta for around 8 dollars!
Kelsi B.
Sault sainte Marie
Absolutely love this body butter! I used it while pregnant and would definitely suggest it to pregnant women or people who are trying to keep their skin hydrated!
Melissa B.
Fairfield, ME
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This body butter is a godsend, especially in the winter. Not only is it thick and nourishing, but it absorbs quickly without feeling greasy or heavy. The scent is pleasant and not overwhelming. Being in a tub is a bit challenging since I have long nails, but that's a minor inconvenience.
Dani
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz more...
Really good product. It was my first time using but I would buy again. It was very effective. Good price. I would recommend to someone else. Pretty good product.
Nichele D.
Lenoir, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
best body butter smells Divine and makes your skin feel so soft and smooth! You don't have to worry about reapplying it all day because it lasts all day! The price point for this product is great, you get your money's worth!!!
Kerry M.
three bridges, nj
This body butter is paraben free, organic, made in the USA and not tested on animals. It smells great and really moisturizes skin. You can get it at Walmart for around $5 or less!... What's not to love??
Ashlee K.
Jackson, MS
This is a family product in my household. Both my husband and I use it. I find that body butters penetrate the skin better than lotions that evaporate after an hour.