Tree Hut Original Shea Body Butter Original Shea uploaded by Italy E.

BY TREE HUT

The Amazing Natural Moisturizer Made with Real Shea Butter This rich moisturizer leaves skin soft and smooth.  Shea nut butter provides ultra-conditioning to soothe dry skin and eliminate rough spots. Key Ingredients: Shea Butter Cocoa Butter Safflower Seed Oil  No Parabens or DMDM Natural Kukui Extract We do not test on animals naterra.com ; see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "This body butter smells great and is extremely moisturizing." in 3 reviews
  • "I also feel a little bit a oil or (greasyness) to my skin and I dont think it sinks in completely." in 1 review
  • "I have extremely dry skin and bought this at my local ulta and fell in love with it." in 1 review
  • "I use this in Tropical Mango along with the body wash and body scrub and it amazing." in 1 review
Khyaati B.
very very good. I really like it. Great product and it leaves your skin really nice and soft. I would recommend this product to people as you get good value for money.
Veronica  H.
Paragould, AR
This smells amazing and it leaves your skin feeling so soft and healthy. I use it every day when j get out of the shower and it's gotten rid of all of my dry patches on my elbows and my feet.
Kelsi B.
Sault sainte Marie
Absolutely love this body butter! I used it while pregnant and would definitely suggest it to pregnant women or people who are trying to keep their skin hydrated!
Dani
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz
Really good product. It was my first time using but I would buy again. It was very effective. Good price. I would recommend to someone else. Pretty good product.
Nicole D.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these scrubs so much, they seem to help keep my legs soft and ingrown hair free! I use this on my legs every time before I shave and it helps so much.
Lilia V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use it when I need an extra kick of moisture or when my skin on my body gets really dry, really moisturizing and makes my skin feel pretty silky and smooth
Mandi M.
Florence, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells soooo good. I love using it after a scrub. Soaks into the skin leaving it so soft. I highly recommend these products. Great value for your money.
Taylor K.
Olney, TX
I love this product! I've always had really dry skin and I started using this after I take a shower and before I go to bed! My skin is so smooth and soft!
Leslie E.
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz
I am a big fan of shea butter, and this is my favorite product concerning it. It is very effective and I use it frequently and it is very much worth it.
Janis P.
This body butter does all it claims.  It moisturizes, replenishes, promotes suppleness, and softens unbelievably.  Very effective, Highly recomnended!