Tree Hut Original Shea Body Butter Original Shea uploaded by Italy E.
4 colors available

BY TREE HUT #68 in Facial Moisturizers

The Amazing Natural Moisturizer Made with Real Shea Butter This rich moisturizer leaves skin soft and smooth.  Shea nut butter provides ultra-conditioning to soothe dry skin and eliminate rough spots. Key Ingredients: Shea Butter Cocoa Butter Safflower Seed Oil  No Parabens or DMDM Natural Kukui Extract We do not test on animals naterra.com ; see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "This body butter smells great and is extremely moisturizing." in 3 reviews
  • "I also feel a little bit a oil or (greasyness) to my skin and I dont think it sinks in completely." in 1 review
  • "I have extremely dry skin and bought this at my local ulta and fell in love with it." in 1 review
  • "I use this in Tropical Mango along with the body wash and body scrub and it amazing." in 1 review
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Cameron Park, CA
This sugar scrub leaves you l
Feeling so soft and fresh. Depending on the scent you can have a soft scent or fruity bright envigorating scent
Kelsi B.
Kelsi B.
Sault sainte Marie
Absolutely love this body butter! I used it while pregnant and would definitely suggest it to pregnant women or people who are trying to keep their skin hydrated!
Bryce T.
Bryce T.
Northeast
I love this rich creamy body butter , it's so fresh and sweet smelling. Good price for this product because it  Makes my skin feel great!!
Melissa N.
Melissa N.
Spring Hill
Review for: Tree Hut Shea Body Butter, Original, 7-Ounce (Pack of 3), Shea Body Butter 7 oz
I use this on a regular basis and keep a steady supply at work. This is a product that truly helps keep my hands soft throughout the day!
Zaliyah Z.
Zaliyah Z.
Chicago
I love lotions. Especially with shea butter like this one. I use it for my sensitive skin and it works great and definitely softens skin
Anay F.
Anay F.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz
Absolutely looooooooooove the way it makes my skin feel. Its so smooth and so creamy on my sensitive skin. And the smell is so lovely and natural.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Loved this moisturizer, it made my body feel incredibly hydrated and smooth! Easy to use, had a lovely smell, and it wasn't expensive!
Leslie E.
Leslie E.
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz
I am a big fan of shea butter, and this is my favorite product concerning it. It is very effective and I use it frequently and it is very much worth it.
Shanika G.
Shanika G.
Liberty
This product is great I usually use after the shower. It leaves my skin feeling very soft it's not greasy. It also smells amazing
Dani
Dani
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz
Really good product. It was my first time using but I would buy again. It was very effective. Good price. I would recommend to someone else. Pretty good product.