Tree Hut Original Shea Body Butter Original Shea uploaded by Emma B.Tree Hut Original Shea Body Butter Original Shea uploaded by Italy E.

BY TREE HUT

Experience Tree Hut Body Butter with the sweet, nutty scent of Original Shea. Natural Shea and Cocoa Butter help to naturally relieve extra dry skin, helping it to repair and retain moisture. This rich, extra thick body butter, infused with Certified Organic Shea Butter, Cacoa Butter and Safflower Seed Oil, was designed to provide ultra-conditioning to soothe dry skin and eliminate rough spots.

• Certified Organic Shea Butter: Rich in Vitamins A, E, and F to help collagen production and promote skin elasticity. Shea Butter softens, smooths, and helps strengthen skin.
  • Safflower Seed Oil: Natural linoleic acid contains anti-inflammatory properties which help to fight skin conditions. It also prevents dryness and hydrates to provide healthy glow, while promoting elasticity.
  • Cocoa Butter: Rich in antioxidants that combat free radicals and protect skin from environmental stresses.
  • Paraben Free and No DMDM
  • Made in the USA
  • Do not test on animals

• What stores can I get this? I used to buy from my local W...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "This body butter smells great and is extremely moisturizing. Tree hut makes an exfoliating scrub to match each scent so the combo is great." in 39 reviews
  • "Thick and creamy with a beautiful light smell. I have extremely dry skin and bought this at my local ulta and fell in love with it. Works wonders" in 13 reviews
  • "Absolutely love this product! Smells amazing and leaves your skin feeling moisturized. This is by far one of the best Shea body butters, I have ever tired. I highly recommend to everyone especially individuals who have dry sensitive skin. " in 9 reviews
  • "This body butter smells great and is extremely moisturizing." in 3 reviews
  • "I also feel a little bit a oil or (greasyness) to my skin and I dont think it sinks in completely." in 1 review
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Tree Hut Shea Body Butter, Original, 7-Ounce (Pack of 3) more...
I got these in a Voxbox and then brought more Ulta. You get quite a big container for about $10. The lotion smells absolutely divine and leaves your skin ferret by deeply moisturized. Very rich consistently and a little goes along way. Definitely recommend
Sara M.
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz more...
I have EXTREMELY sensitive legs when it comes to shaving and then putting on lotion afterwards! I thought razor burn irritation was a way of life until I found this! Legit, it doesn't burn AT ALL and at the end of the day, my legs are still smooth and no razor burn irritation after this!
Sierra S.
Antelope, CA
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz more...
This body butter is very thick& moisturizing. You get a lot of product for a decent price. It was very thick on my skin & I don't think I'm currently ashy enough for my skin to soak up the full moisture & give me the full effect
Trinity L.
North Kingstown
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz more...
I liked the feeling of my skin after I used it and it was too oily and it was effective. This was the first time using it. I bought it at cvs near where I live. I think that it is good and doesn't really need to get better.
Kirsten B.
Terre Haute
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz more...
I liked it because it was thick but not heavy and it really hydrated my skin! I also liked the smell and how smooth it was. I was overall pleased with the product and use it regularly. I definitely recommend!
Aubrey L.
Pecatonica
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz more...
Super luscious, completely affordable and met my expectations in the product, leaves skin feeling supple and smooth. Highly recommend for after shaving to sooth skin and keep it moisturized! Totally loving this product!
Elizabeth H.
Bullhead City, AZ
I love the Tree Hut Original Sea Body Butter! As I have psoriasis I have to be careful of the creams and such I used to moisturize and this was perfect! It didn't dry my skin out which some moisturizer has done in the past and even better it doesn't sting!! I recommend this brand all of the time not only because I love the way it leaves my skin but it also smells so good! I love that it comes in a jar as well as I can get just a small dab or a big dollop as needed. The price is fair as well and it lasts as you don't have to use a ton at once to get the desired effect.
Carissa B.
Renton
I base this star rating on 5 things in no specific order. 1 is the scent. This product has a mild, mellow dreamy scent that puts me in a relaxed mood.2 how it makes my skin feel when first applied and after. - silky, rich and moisturizing without leaving the oily or slick feeling. 3. Effect of using over a period of time. With this product I find that my skin locked in moisture and gave my skin a healthy glow. 4. Is the product cost effective, without using everyday a few times a week I was impressed at how long this lasted. A small amount goes a long way and so yes, its cost effective.
Tisha M.
Hollywood, AL
Tree Hut Original Shea Body Butter Original Shea I use this product religiously! I've not been able to find a product that leaves my skin feeling soft, clean, moisturized, and refreshed like this product does. It is perfect to apply right after the shower! It's a must for me during the Summer time because my skin tends to dry out, but won't as long as I'm applying this cream. It works great on my feet as well. It keeps them from cracking, and they'll stay soft year round as long as I'm using it.
Italy E.
Slinger , WI
This melts into your skin LIKE BUTTER BABY! You know with lotions you'd be rubbing them into the skin for days right? Well not with this! It's creamy and it smells so delightful. I have the coconut lime fragrance and when it settles and mixes with my pheromones I have to literally run away from men! They can't stay away from my scent or my super luscious soft skin!
Chatel P.
Morgantown , WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
What stores can I get this? I used to buy from my local Walmart but they never have it anymore. 😒