Tree Hut Original Shea Body Butter Original Shea uploaded by Italy E.

BY TREE HUT

The Amazing Natural Moisturizer Made with Real Shea Butter This rich moisturizer leaves skin soft and smooth.  Shea nut butter provides ultra-conditioning to soothe dry skin and eliminate rough spots. Key Ingredients: Shea Butter Cocoa Butter Safflower Seed Oil  No Parabens or DMDM Natural Kukui Extract We do not test on animals naterra.com ; see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "This body butter smells great and is extremely moisturizing." in 3 reviews
  • "I also feel a little bit a oil or (greasyness) to my skin and I dont think it sinks in completely." in 1 review
  • "I have extremely dry skin and bought this at my local ulta and fell in love with it." in 1 review
  • "I use this in Tropical Mango along with the body wash and body scrub and it amazing." in 1 review
Ashley D.
I love pairing this body butter with the body scrub. Great combo. This body butter isn't too thick, and doesn't feel heavy on your skin. It definitely locks in moisture, and leaves your skin feeling so smooth! It truly smells like shea butter. It smells very natural. It's very inexpensive, and can be found at Ulta for around 8 dollars!
Melissa B.
Fairfield, ME
This body butter is a godsend, especially in the winter. Not only is it thick and nourishing, but it absorbs quickly without feeling greasy or heavy. The scent is pleasant and not overwhelming. Being in a tub is a bit challenging since I have long nails, but that's a minor inconvenience.
Nichele D.
Lenoir, NC
best body butter smells Divine and makes your skin feel so soft and smooth! You don't have to worry about reapplying it all day because it lasts all day! The price point for this product is great, you get your money's worth!!!
Ashlee K.
Jackson, MS
This is a family product in my household. Both my husband and I use it. I find that body butters penetrate the skin better than lotions that evaporate after an hour.
Quezđź’Ť M.
Fayetteville
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz
Absolutely in love with this product. I first purchased Treehut in Walmart almost 2 years ago. I believe It was a lime lotion. Loved it and immediately went back to stock up and more lotions, body butters and body scrubs. Tried this one recently and love the smell. Usually, I feel like shea butter just sits on the skin. This soaked right into my skin leaving me smelling beautiful all day with smooth, glowing skin to go along with it. Great price for a great product. Will always keep this in my bathroom!
Madelyne M.
Anderson, SC
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz
I really loved this product! I bought some for a mothers day gift and ended up sharing it with my mom because I loved it so much. I didn't end up buying it again after that one time but I would for sure suggest that you give it a try! Hoping this gets gifted to me again :)
Victoria w.
Clarks Green
I have vwey scared arms from an accident so im constintly using products to soften my skins alpearance and moisturise so that it is easier to work on softening my scars..this is one of my favoriyes because it smells delicious and aftwr a shower it melts right into my skin..i love it and would rwccome d it
Sara M.
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz
I have EXTREMELY sensitive legs when it comes to shaving and then putting on lotion afterwards! I thought razor burn irritation was a way of life until I found this! Legit, it doesn't burn AT ALL and at the end of the day, my legs are still smooth and no razor burn irritation after this!
Sierra S.
Antelope, CA
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz
This body butter is very thick& moisturizing. You get a lot of product for a decent price. It was very thick on my skin & I don't think I'm currently ashy enough for my skin to soak up the full moisture & give me the full effect
Trinity L.
North Kingstown
Review for: Shea Body Butter 7 oz
I liked the feeling of my skin after I used it and it was too oily and it was effective. This was the first time using it. I bought it at cvs near where I live. I think that it is good and doesn't really need to get better.