Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersTree Hut
Original Shea Body Butter Original Shea

Tree Hut Original Shea Body Butter Original Shea

Experience Tree Hut Body Butter with the sweet, nutty scent of Original Shea. Natural Shea and Cocoa Butter help to naturally relieve extra dry skin, helping it to repair and retain moisture. This rich, extra thick body butter, infused with Certified Organic Shea Butter, Cacoa Butter and Safflower Seed Oil, was designed to provide ultra-conditioning to soothe dry skin and eliminate rough spots.

• Certified Organic Shea Butter: Rich in Vitamins A, E, and F to help collagen production and promote skin elasticity. Shea Butter softens, smooths, and helps strengthen skin.
  • Safflower Seed Oil: Natural linoleic acid contains anti-inflammatory properties which help to fight skin conditions. It also prevents dryness and hydrates to provide healthy glow, while promoting elasticity.
  • Cocoa Butter: Rich in antioxidants that combat free radicals and protect skin from environmental stresses.
  • Paraben Free and No DMDM
  • Made in the USA
  • Do not test on animals

What is the best body lotion for dry skin? Are Shea body butter any good? Thinking of trying Tree Hut Original Shea Body Butter Original Shea
What stores can I get this? I used to buy from my local Walmart but they never have it anymore. 😒
Start your review of Tree Hut Original Shea Body Butter Original Shea!
Product Highlights
This body butter smells great and is extremely moisturizing. Tree hut makes an exfoliating scrub to match each scent so the combo is great.in reviews
Thick and creamy with a beautiful light smell. I have extremely dry skin and bought this at my local ulta and fell in love with it. Works wondersin reviews
...tired. I highly recommend to everyone especially individuals who have dry sensitive skin. in reviews
This body butter smells great and is extremely moisturizing.in reviews
I use this in Tropical Mango along with the body wash and body scrub and it amazing.in reviews
Natasha S.
Hales Corners, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Tree Hut Original Shea Body Butter Original Shea uploaded by Natasha S.
I am obsessed with the stuff. it works so well. I have super dry skin and since I've bought this stuff it's been well hydrated. The only thing I do not like about it is when you use it on something covered by clothes it stays very oily. Therefore I've only been using it on my hands, feet and face. If you don't mind that oily feeling then use it everywhere. Regardless I will continue to use it and actually want to try other scents.
Aliki M.
Whitestone, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Tree Hut Original Shea Body Butter Original Shea uploaded by Aliki M.
Tree Hut Original Shea Body Butter Original Shea uploaded by Aliki M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I have this body butter in Vanilla Bean and wowww it smells amazing especially if you love vanilla scents! It’s so rich and leaves my skin feeling so hydrated. I can’t wait to use this in the summer because it leaves such a nice glow to the skin.
simply C.
Sprngfld Gdns, NY
If you have dry skin this is really nice for you. This works amazing for me in the winter. however if im hot it can get  my skin really oily
Elizabeth H.
Bullhead City, AZ
I love the Tree Hut Original Sea Body Butter! As I have psoriasis I have to be careful of the creams and such I used to moisturize and this was perfect! It didn't dry my skin out which some moisturizer has done in the past and even better it doesn't sting!! I recommend this brand all of the time not only because I love the way it leaves my skin but it also smells so good! I love that it comes in a jar as well as I can get just a small dab or a big dollop as needed. The price is fair as well and it lasts as you don't have to use a ton at once to get the desired effect.
JJ R.
Nowata
Tree Hut Shea Butter was rich and creamy. It felt like it really nourished my skin without leaving it sticky or greasy.
Michael R.
Cleveland, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Smells great. I use my wife's. We use it on the elbows. Its thick and last a long time. We always buy more when we run out.
Ashley H.
Tree Hut Original Shea Body Butter Original Shea uploaded by Ashley H.
I really like this Shea body butter and even though it doesn’t advertise that it helps stretch marks it has minimized mine. The smell is great and is extremely moisturizing. I love the way it makes body feel.
Lillian P.
Anchorage
absolutely love this. its so smooth to the touch and leaves my skin feeling like a babys bum. i use this everyday, wish i can find a bigger tub so i dont run out. definitely recommend, great for dry skin during the winter and leaves your skin glowing in the summer.
arfa K.
Richmond, TX
Deeply hydrates my extremely dry skin. I like to use it right after a shower so that it absorbs right into my skin for a lasting effect.
Kayleigh H.
Safety Harbor, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
Out of all the #TreeHut products, this has to be my favorite scent. I love the formula of their body butters and continuously repurchase them. If you have ever had an inkling to try this out, DO IT! you will not regret it. These are truly amazing.