Tree Hut Olive & Shea Extra Rich Moisturizing Hawaiian Kukui Lotion - uploaded by Emma E.

BY TREE HUT

Moisturize your skin and surround your senses with the light, scent of hawaiian kukui. This rich, non greasy formulation, infused with shea and hawaiian kukui extract, hydrates the skin leaving it smooth and supple. Vitamin e and aloe vera have also been added to help soothe and condition skin. see more...

Kristina N.
Kristina N.
I didn't like this scrub because it was to strong and a bit more watery than their other scrubs. It also made my legs burn because it was to gritty.
Belle R.
Belle R.
Visalia, CA
I love love love this product smells delious and works amazing the packaging is is easy to use I have used many different lotions but I love this one because it doesn't have a sticky feeling . Yes it did meet my expectations and yes I would purchase it again . I purchased it online. I would highly recommend this product.
Alycia B.
Alycia B.
New Oxford
The lotion is the best that I have used. It smells great and it's not as expensive as bath and body. I will continue to use this product daily. The package size is great for you handbag. It is gentle enough to use daily. I would recommend this lotion to anyone who has a hard time finding the right lotion.
Marilea S.
Marilea S.
Cottonwood, AZ
This stuff is very hydrating, thicker than most other lotions of same or similar price & it smells amazing! My favorite thing about this brand in general is that every scent is made in a full set, so if you want this & body scrub & spray, they can all smell the same or you can mix & match!
Brionna R.
Brionna R.
Belleview, FL
Can I just begin with how amazing this smells. As I'm rubbing this into my skin I can almost see the bright blue waters and feel the sun on my skin. I also really enjoy the fact that it's non greasy. As soon as I'm done rubbing it in. I can go about my day and not feel like I've got a super heavy product just laying on top of my skin
Emma E.
Emma E.
Laredo, TX
I was hesitant on this product when I bought it cause the smell is not all that pleasing (at least to me) but it is very hydrating and I love using it when I shave. Tree hut products aren't that expensive so I think it's a great buy if you need a hydrating cream.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Oklahoma City
I loved this because it was a good moisturizer it also smelt really good it wasn't harsh at all it ways super gently yes it met my expectations which is really good it's not pricey at all it is a good value I would definitely recommend it to others
Jayleigh Marie S.
Jayleigh Marie S.
Myrtle Beach
I liked the product but I don't really think I would buy it again. I thought it would make my skin smoother did it did. The packaging was ok but their was room for improvement. I liked the product but it was somewhat disappointing and I don't think i would buy it again.
Jesica C.
Jesica C.
Council Bluffs
Amazing smells great too!!! The texture is super nice! Love love love it! Bought it at #Walmart nicely priced! Super effective can feel a difference right away! Super gentle and easy on the skin! Everyone should try this!!! It's awesome!
Emily T.
Emily T.
I love my skin, so I take my time in choosing skincare, especially lotion. This lotion not only makes me feel amazing, but it smells good, and it makes me happy that it doesn't use harsh ingredients!