Tree Hut Olive & Shea Body Butter  Vanilla Spice

Tree Hut Olive & Shea Body Butter Vanilla Spice

BY TREE HUT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tree Hut Olive & Shea Body Butter  Vanilla Spice
Tree Hut Olive & Shea Body Butter Vanilla Spice
  • "Love the scent the most. Lather is silky smooth and leaves skin afterwards feeling amazing. The mixture it's made up of is perfect for dry skin. Cost is a little high for the portion it comes in but worth it! I would definitely recommend it to others!!(;" in 6 reviews
Chase W.
Auburn, CA
Tree Hut has become increasingly popular among body scrubs so I thought I'd try a few out. After hearing all sorts of reviews about how great they are I needed to test them for myself! Firstly they have so many options which is great for all sorts of people and what you personally like. This one smelled great and after trying it my skin felt soft and renewed. Tree Hut body scrubs have the perfect amount of scrub to them without hurting sensitive skin and leave behind a really nourishing feeling. I even felt like I could skip my body moisturizer after using it because it really moisturized as well as exfoliated. A+ all around!
Amy E.
Framingham, MA
I love the smell of this Shea butter. I find it very moisturizing but it is also a little thick and heavy but that is common with Shea butters.

I have had great reactions to it (my very very dry legs are thankful)

I purchased this product at Walmart for a GREAT price. This is a great product for such a low price, and I recommend it for most as long as thicker formula moisturizers are okay with you. I would not recommend this for your face.
Melissa A.
If you are looking for a cheap GREAT exfoliator.. look no further. This one has all the benefits you are looking for. I have the driest of dry skins. I use this about two times a week and it truly leaves my skin feeling very soft and less dry. I use this religiously every single time I am going to self tan and my tan has never looked blotchy on me and it is truly because of this product!
Hannah L.
Lubbock, TX
I will begin this by saying that I didn't start using this product until I became pregnant. I naturally have rather dry skin, and I wanted to get a head start on preventing stretch marks and itching from my expanding baby bump. This body butter is absolutely luxurious and smells like something I should be eating (I don't recommend that). It's thick, obviously, so I only apply it at night after a shower or under thicker pants. It will soak clothes, so don't put on anything you wouldn't want to expose to oils. Love love love it.
Kelsey G.
Big Rapids, MI
I can't say enough wonderful things about this product!!! Tree Hut produced an extremely moisturizing and softening body butter that smells good enough to eat. I've used other thick butters like this before, but nothing compared to this one. I put this on after a shower right before bed and wake up feeling like I had a full body spa treatment. Five stars!
Jaime S.
I love the Tree Hut brand, they have the most amazing sugar scrubs and such amazing delicious fragrances. I love their body butters, they smell amazing and they are so moisturizing. The only problem that I would have with the body butter is that it leaves my skin a bit oily and that bothers me a little. Still completely worth repurchasing though.
Royshunda W.
I honestly do not think it is anything to phone home about. I do not think there is anything to make this product stand out amongst the competition. It smelled good and it served its purpose but much too close to what I make at home with oil & sugar for a fraction of the cost.
Lucia R.
Hammond, LA
Tree Hut has become one of my popular must do body scrubs that I use once a week. I love it so much and I love the way it makes my skin feels. I love it so much I gave one to my sister for her birthday. and now she is hooked. I would recommend but his is my best kept secret.
Stacie N.
Ainsworth, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love the thick lotion feel. Use after bedtime showers so it has time to soak in overnight. It may be to greasy to use for day use. Really soaks in and helps with dry skin. Found this product at a box store and gave it a try, due to spring skin dryness that I was dealing with
Lyssa D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use the Tree Hut body scrub in coconut lime verbena and I love love love it! I even use it on my lips. When I saw this lotion I couldn't help but love the scent. It mixed really well with the scent left on my skin from the body scrub. The moisture lasted about 6 or 7 hours which is better than average in my opinion!