BeautyBodyBody CareTree Hut
Olive & Shea Body Butter Vanilla Spice

Tree Hut Olive & Shea Body Butter Vanilla Spice

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tree Hut Olive & Shea Body Butter Vanilla Spice!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...afterwards feeling amazing. The mixture it's made up of is perfect for dry skin. Cost is a little high for the portion it comes in but worth it! I would definitely recommend it to others!!(;in reviews
Kayla D.
Centerville, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love the Tree Hut Olive and Shea Body Butter. My favorite scent is Vanilla Spice. I try to use it everyday. I love that it smells very pretty. It puts you in mind of cookies. It is a very gentle body butter. I would recommend to everyone.
Lucia R.
Hammond, LA
Tree Hut has become one of my popular must do body scrubs that I use once a week. I love it so much and I love the way it makes my skin feels. I love it so much I gave one to my sister for her birthday. and now she is hooked. I would recommend but his is my best kept secret.
Teresa B.
Las Vegas, NV
Love the scent doesn't cost a arm and a leg moiturizes my skin well and my family likes the scent too use it everyday
Tonya D.
Richmond, KY
I stumbled unto this product a few years ago and I'm so glad I did. It smells so great and it leaves your skin smoother as silk.
Laurie T.
norwich, NY
I adore Tree Hut products! The Olive & Shea butter vanilla spice smells magical. There is no other way to describe it. I love the soft, silky, beautifully scented aroma when I'm using it, and it's extremely gentle on my skin. I'd love to have a linen closest stocked full of this! It couldn't be more perfect, and I highly recommend it to all of my friends and family!
Avery M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Never really tried this but the scrub by this same brand is amazing. Smells like heaven and exfoliates really well
Amee S.
Broadlands, VA
luv the fragrance and luv how it exfoliates my skin and making my skin more touchable and supple.
Seianna O.
My absolute favorite! I tend to have dry skin and this leaves my skin feeling so moisturized and soft. Never leaves an oily or greasy feeling. This product is a must!
Janice H.
Indian Head, MD
It's ok. However I am always on the hunt for my HG. It doesn't leave a residue. Which is a plus for me. But I'm still looking. My skin is dry and flaky so I use it every time I shower.
Deana P.
Glenmont, NY
Love the was this body butter made my skin feel. Love the product and would recommend this to friends and family members

Looking for your answer?