BY TREE HUT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Enrich your skin with the Tree Hut Almond and Honey Oatmeal Scrub. This creamy formula provides gentle exfoliation with ground Oatmeal and Almond Meal while the sweet Almond Oil and Honey, rich in vitamins B and C, helps keep skin elastic and rejuvenated. Tree Hut's Organic Shea certifies that your skin will feel wonderfully soft.

Buy on Walmart*
  • "I have sensitive skin and this worked really well. It was gentle I use it every time I shower on my legs after shaving I bought it online I think Amazon. I would repurchase " in 14 reviews
  • "Its important to use scrub on your body at least once a week just as you would for your face to get rid of dead skin. Try not to overdo it because it causes dry skin. I enjoy the Tree Hut product line. Particularly the Tree Hut Oatmeal Scrub. It leaves me skin smooth and rejuvenated. " in 7 reviews
  • "Love using the scrub leaves my skin smooth after every use. And smells good. Easy to apply and easy to use." in 4 reviews
Jasmine A.
I use this scrub about 2 to 3 times a week to exfoliate my face. I have sensitive skin and many exfoliating scrubs are too harsh for me. But this one isn't and leaves my skin feeling amazingly soft. One of my favorite face scrubs!
Mariah J.
Daytona Beach, FL
Love this product. It is a great (cheap) alternative to a exfoliating scrub. I love the smell and the feel of it. It does not leave behind any weird residue which is a plus. A definite recommendation to everyone!
Peyton L.
Jersey City, NJ
I use this oatmeal scrub twice a week! It leaves my skin extremely soft, I notice a huge difference every time I have used it. It feels amazing knowing that this product works and it is exfoliating all of my dead skin away. I will never use a different scrub, my dkin always feels so soft & hydrated without feeling like I am rubbing sandpaper all over my body. The smell is so soothing and amazing as well.
Paris C.
Saint Louis, MO
I really wanted to love this scrub as much as I loved the salt & sugar scrubs, but it wasn't abrasive enough for my liking. It was definitely soothing & suitable for sensitive skin. But I like something a little more harsh. I have this to my friend with eczema & she loved it. I wouldn't repurchase.
Rea A.
Bend, OR
I received Tree Nut Oatmeal Scrub as a gift. I would have picked unscented, but the tropical mango isn't overpowering. I definitely have an affinity for oatmeal body care. I find it soothes any redness that I'm prone to.
ximena o.
Kissimmee, FL
I LOVE this scrub. I am very picky about scents and this one is absolutely intoxicating. It is also the perfect balance of gentleness and scrubbiness. It really works well on the face or body and it leaves skin soft and supple. Will buy this forever...I hope they never discontinue it.
Keyanna J.
Memphis, TN
I'm in love with is this product being a fan of both the product and the smell it's very nice and it's not overpriced it's an amazing product that I would often used twice a week and would recommend it to many people and you can buy it at your local store or you can order it offline from the site
LaTia E.
Charlotte, NC
Alexandria s.
This product is great! The smell is wonderful, not too over powering, and the scrub its self is not too rough. I use it once weekly, more in the sumer as pores tend to clog up more. Its gentle on the skin, doesn't leave the skin too dry, and is good for a peeling sunburn!
Dakota S.
Hawthorne, CA
This scrub is perfect to get those pesky dead skin cells off! It has a gritty texture and really works well. It was an affordable price and comes with a decent amount of product. I purchased at Bed Bath & Beyond. I would recommend to anyone who wants smooth skin.