Tree Hut Nourishing Hawaiian Kuki Salt Scrub uploaded by Krystal S.

BY TREE HUT #94 in Body Scrub

Nourish your skin with Hawaiian Salt Scrub. Our formula combines mineral-rich Red Alaea Volcanic Clay and Kukui Oil, with age-defying antioxidants to refine and condition skin. Let your senses escape with the warm scent of Hawaiian Kukui while the Organic Shea Butter provides a getaway for your skin.

• Certified Organic Shea Butter: Rich in Vitamins A, E, and F to help collagen production and promote skin elasticity while it softens, smooths, and helps strengthen skin.
  • Hawaiian Red Alea Salt: contains up to 80 naturally occurring minerals and other nutrients help eliminate toxins to promote a healthy complexion
  • Kukui Nut Oil: Penetrates skin to soften, smooth, and help protect from environmental elements.
  • Safflower Seed Oil: Natural linoleic acid contains anti-inflammatory properties which help to fight skin conditions. It also prevents dryness and hydrates to provide healthy glow, while promoting elasticity.
  • Evening Primrose Oil: Regulates the function of skin’s oil glands, working to increase elasticity, fight wrinkles and help heal skin conditions.
  • Sweet Almond Oil: A potent antioxidant for healthy skin and stimulates the formation of collagen.
  • Avocado Oil: Defends against free-radicals. Also rich in nutrients such as oleic acid, potassium, and lecithin, to help maintain healthy skin.
  • Macadamia Seed Oil: Supports healthy cells and helps reduce skin deterioration.
  • Orange Oil: Soothes dry, irritated skin while supporting collagen formation and helping repair skin damage.
  • Paraben Free and No Formaldehyde donors
  • Made in the USA

• I've tried the sugar scrubs and I LOVE them. How would these comp...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Jessica M.
Cedar Bluff, AL
Actually removes tons of dead skin
Very light Rose fragrance
Fine Granuals
Essential oils to soften the skin and lock in moisture
Container can be reused when empty

Very oily...I do not recommend using this on your face especially if you suffer from oily skin
Can cause the bath tub/shower floor to be slippery
Can't tell if this is authentic Himalayan Salt or just colored epsom salt

I like the light rose fragrance, and that this product really does remove tons of dry skin. I have used it two different ways I used it as a traditional scrub and I have just added a bit to my bathwater. Both ways seem to be very beneficial to the skin. I thought the claim of increased blood flow was bogus but honestly when I added to my warm bath water It did seem to seep into my pores and draw blood down into my legs more than with out using this product. We all know the benefits of using essential oils and this scrub definitely delivers in that respect. I have included a picture of my legs showing you the redness caused by the increase of blood into my veins and skin. This was not caused by waster alone. It feels similar to using epsom salts when added to bath water. The salt scrub itself is very fine granuals and has a very light pink tint to it, I'm not sure if that is because this is made from actual Himalayan salt or if they have just crushed epsom salt into fine granuals and have added a dye or of the rose essential oil gave it a tint. I used it in scrub for on some stretch marks that I have on my breasts from childbirth. It has began to smooth the edges of those a little, I think its just because it is removing the old skin and the underlying skin is just fresh and smooth. My daughter used this scrub on her legs after shaving and she really loved it. The oil helps to lock in the softness of the skin after use. I also like that the container can be reused one its empty...we plan to use ours to gold cotton balls.

The pictures show the size of the container, the consistency,light pink tint of the scrub as well as how oily it is. I also included a shot of my leg to show how it is red from increased blood flow after using this in my bathwater ( not as a scrub but as a soak)
Smith S.
This stuff smells amazing!!!!!!! And it works a charm! It's pretty rough but I like it that way because it gets the dead skin of without any Hassle. I would say it at w perfect price point and the amount of product the jar has in it last me at least 2 months! This stuff is awesome!
Siri G.
So I tried this, but it was a sugar scrub, not a salt scrub. First, it smells amazing. The Hawaii Kukui scent is soft, neutral enough for men or women, and is nice without being overwhelming. Second, the sugar scrub was just the right consistency with every use. Some scrubs get dried out quickly, some are so wet you don't even realize you are still using a scrub; Tree Hut's Sugar Scrub was perfect every time. The sugar is about the consistency of Sugar in the Raw or perhaps just slightly finer and has a nice oil-based consistency so you end up feeling moisturized as well as exfoliated. My review is reminding me I need to get another jar!
Krystal S.
I bought this scrub on a whim because of its absolutely AMAZING smell and after one use I fell absolutely in love! The salt crystals really do a miraculous job of exfoliating your skin and combined with the oils in the scrub my skin is left feeling baby soft. There is no drying with this product like I have experienced in the past and its not too rough like others that have cut and tore my skin. I can actually use this everyday without trauma. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a scrub that smells like heaven, has an amazing price point, and actually works!
Katelyn W.
Great body scrub! This scent smells so good and fills my bathroom with the sent! Not too rough on the skin either! I got mine from Walmart and is very affordable. I try to use it once a week.
Jena M.
Take me to Hawaii! The smell of this scrub is absolutely divine. Your skin is left so moisturized and supple I buy this product at Target so the price is right . The scent is long lasting and the smooth skin feel lasts until the next day . I definitely recommend this product for a blissful shower escape!
Juanita Y.
OMG I LOVE LOVE LOVE this body scrub!!! I use it in my home pedicures, after shaving, just because I mean it leaves my skin SO SOFT after using!!! And the smell is just as nice! If you are looking for a nice body scrub at a decent price I would consider looking into the Tree Hut line of body scrubs!!
Morgan J.
Corning, CA
I love the almond one. It is definitely a great exfoliator, it takes all your dead skin off and leaves your body feeling so smooth. This was the first body scrub I have ever tried and it is still one of my favorites for only about $6 at wal-mart. I like the choices they have of different fragrance and I love how much you get for your money.
Keren G.
I seriously love this stuff its hands down the best scrub I've ever tried to really get your skin smooth and clear. Its AMAZING.. can be a little harsh if you rub it in to fast or rough but otherwise I love it! I constantly re purchase my favorite scent is the green one & you get such a large tub for the price and quality its worth it.
Angela W.
Holley, NY
The smell was AMAZING! The scrubbing was rejuvenating and I felt like I had sloughed off so much dead skin with just the scrub in my hand. I can't remember the price but it was worth it I'm positive. The only negative for this product would have to be the slightly oily residue on my skin afterwards. It was alright though.
Samantha t.
I've tried the sugar scrubs and I LOVE them. How would these compare to those? Better? Worse? about the same?