Tree Hut Nourishing Hawaiian Kuki Salt Scrub
Nourish your skin with Hawaiian Salt Scrub. Our formula combines mineral-rich Red Alaea Volcanic Clay and Kukui Oil, with age-defying antioxidants to refine and condition skin. Let your senses escape with the warm scent of Hawaiian Kukui while the Organic Shea Butter provides a getaway for your skin.
- Certified Organic Shea Butter: Rich in Vitamins A, E, and F to help collagen production and promote skin elasticity while it softens, smooths, and helps strengthen skin.
- Hawaiian Red Alea Salt: contains up to 80 naturally occurring minerals and other nutrients help eliminate toxins to promote a healthy complexion
- Kukui Nut Oil: Penetrates skin to soften, smooth, and help protect from environmental elements.
- Safflower Seed Oil: Natural linoleic acid contains anti-inflammatory properties which help to fight skin conditions. It also prevents dryness and hydrates to provide healthy glow, while promoting elasticity.
- Evening Primrose Oil: Regulates the function of skin’s oil glands, working to increase elasticity, fight wrinkles and help heal skin conditions.
- Sweet Almond Oil: A potent antioxidant for healthy skin and stimulates the formation of collagen.
- Avocado Oil: Defends against free-radicals. Also rich in nutrients such as oleic acid, potassium, and lecithin, to help maintain healthy skin.
- Macadamia Seed Oil: Supports healthy cells and helps reduce skin deterioration.
- Orange Oil: Soothes dry, irritated skin while supporting collagen formation and helping repair skin damage.
- Paraben Free and No Formaldehyde donors
- Made in the USA
Top Questions See all 1 Q&A
- I've tried the sugar scrubs and I LOVE them. How would these comp...2 Answers
Actually removes tons of dead skin
Very light Rose fragrance
Essential oils to soften the skin and lock in moisture
Container can be reused when empty
Very oily...I do not recommend using this on your face especially if you suffer from oily skin
Can cause the bath tub/shower floor to be slippery
Can't tell if this is authentic Himalayan Salt or just colored epsom salt
I like the light rose fragrance, and that this product really does remove tons of dry skin. I have used it two different ways I used it as a traditional scrub and I have just added a bit to my bathwater. Both ways seem to be very beneficial to the skin. I thought the claim of increased blood flow was bogus but honestly when I added to my warm bath water It did seem to seep into my pores and draw blood down into my legs more than with out using this product. We all know the benefits of using essential oils and this scrub definitely delivers in that respect. I have included a picture of my legs showing you the redness caused by the increase of blood into my veins and skin. This was not caused by waster alone. It feels similar to using epsom salts when added to bath water. The salt scrub itself is very fine granuals and has a very light pink tint to it, I'm not sure if that is because this is made from actual Himalayan salt or if they have just crushed epsom salt into fine granuals and have added a dye or of the rose essential oil gave it a tint. I used it in scrub for on some stretch marks that I have on my breasts from childbirth. It has began to smooth the edges of those a little, I think its just because it is removing the old skin and the underlying skin is just fresh and smooth. My daughter used this scrub on her legs after shaving and she really loved it. The oil helps to lock in the softness of the skin after use. I also like that the container can be reused one its empty...we plan to use ours to gold cotton balls.
The pictures show the size of the container, the consistency,light pink tint of the scrub as well as how oily it is. I also included a shot of my leg to show how it is red from increased blood flow after using this in my bathwater ( not as a scrub but as a soak)
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos