Tree Hut Natural Mango Shower Wash

Rich, Foaming Lather. Certified Organic Shea Butter. Natural Mango Puree. No Parabens. No Formaldehyde Donors. Not Tested On Animals. Tropical Mango Shea Moisturizing Shower Wash Nourish your skin with Tree Hut Shea Moisturizing Shower Wash.  Tree Hut s Certified Organic Shea Butter and real Mango Puree provide a naturally rich source of anti-oxidants and vitamins A,C,E & F to keep your skin soft and smooth.  The creamy lather gently cleanses without taking away your skin s natural moisture and the delicious mango scent wil.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tree Hut Natural Mango Shower Wash!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...every time I use it. This is a gentle shower wash which is nice to my sensitive skin. I like how this wash smells like a warm vanilla. I would definitely buy this again.in reviews
It's smells amazing and has a nice, thick consistency.in reviews
This smelled really good and foamed nice with a loofah....but I like to use my body wash to shave with as well and this one had a weird consistency that wouldn't spread well.in reviews
Fiona H.
Walkersville, MD
I loved the mango smell of this body wash. It was so hydrating and made my skin feel so clean. I loved how this soap made me smell all day and how it lathered on my body. I would recommend this soap and use it again.
Lisa A.
Winchester, TN
An absolute must in my daily routine. Friends and family comment on my soft skin and refreshing scent. Truly a pleasure to have this kind of product for those of us who need this kind of product.
Ana L.
Sacramento , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I am in love with this product. I always keep it in the shower. I specially love their scrubs. The mango is my personal favorite. It always leaves me feeling nice and fresh. I definitely would make it part of my shower routine.
Shumaila K.
Tulsa
I hope it wasn't that expensive. I Really like it this is one my most favorite body scrubs ever
Brandi H.
Absolutely love, this scent smells awesome. I love mangos. The wash was very fragrant and nice I would buy this product again. I use it every day.
Stephanie D.
Kissimmee, FL
AH-MAY-ZING! AMAZING!! The scent lasts all day! You feel nice and clean after! Love it! I would give it a 20 star if I could!
MONICA E.
omg i cant live without tree hut!! i have never bought a product from them i didn't love. i use about 3 tree hut products daily on myself!! this is life!!
Jamika W.
Riverview, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The smell is fantastic! Love how it linger on the air after a shower. I always repurchase this body wash.
Paula M.
Lawrenceville, GA
I love body washes like this one. It smells great, leaves your body so soft. It lathers great, which is very important to me. Love this one.
Amanda D.
Wayne, MI
I love love this stuff. My skin gets so dry because I'm always washing. I don't feel so dry with this product. I will say my son broke out from this but that has been the only problem. I would use again just not for my boy. Try it if you haven't already you won't be disappointed

Looking for your answer?