BY TREE HUT #49 in Body Oil

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Salma H.
This is one of the best massage oils we have used, it warms slightly, it is a nice slip without being too slippery, it smells great, abosrbs into the skin well and it is not that expensive. I think the only problem with the product is the way it is named makes you think it is only for use by pregnant women, but we love it even if the name doesn't work for us. We have bought this several times as it is our go to massage oil.
Keasha S.
Texas
I got this from Target some time ago. I like this oil it's very silky. I like the warming sensation that it gives. It leaves the skin very soft without feeling greasy. It definitely met my expectations. I will continue to purchase this oil. I will also tell others about it.
Alex M.
I really liked this massage oil. not really watery like I have noticed with other brands- it is reasonably priced and I would definitely purchase again. made my skin feel really good too. I would recommend this product- not just for women either!
Emily M.
Salem oregon
With Go it's love it or hate it this oil is soothing and the packaging wasn't totally wrecked to hell like some others though I set expectations high I believe it reached my standard I will be looking for this in the Macy's care center.                               -Hp
estelle c.
Cartersville
My mom has used this on me before, it's very relaxing and i like the smell a lot! I sound reconvened this to any mother. It met my expectations, I don't usually like very oily stuff but this product came off my hands easily.
Erin D.
Kansas City
I suffer from arthritis  and this product is a lifesaver!  I apply this to my calves and forearms and massage it in. It leaves a refreshing feel as if you've just had a spa massage. I love that it doesn't have harsh ingredients. This product is a must try!
Sunshine L.
First off let me start by saying this smells so good . Now that that's out of the way lol. It's wondeful product but sadly the warming doesn't last to long but I still love it.
Yvette S.
Las Vegas, NV
This is not exactly the product I was looking for but the product is FABULOUS!! I bought the tree but shave oil and my body feels completely NAKED, SOFT and smells amazing!!! I will forever buy tree hut shave oil
Shailah C.
Fort Irwin, CALIFORNIA
Perfect massage oil. I don't have to much experience with other because this is my favorite go-to. I absolutely love it.
Gina C.
Tarpon Springs
Nice product smells good and hydrates nicely.nice packaging and is effective. Would recommend to friends and family.