BY TREE HUT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kaela J.
Raymond
Yayyy for tree hut scrubs! Who doesn't love these? To my knowledge this is a little bit of a newer scent that they came out with and let me tell you IT IS WONDERFUL. A really beautiful fresh scent, a little rose a little fruity a little fresh. It isn't overwhelming at all and does tend to stick around the bathroom a while after the shower (which I find really nice). The granules in these scrubs are quite large and abrasive which are good for a serious once a week exfoliation or to scrub the legs before shaving for a smoothr closer shave. The price point on these are awesome and I think everyone should try out the Moroccan rose if they were thinking about trying out a Tree Hut scrub!
Samantha B.
Coldwater, MS
My only problem is my order came damaged and leaking and had no contact from the seller I went through but other then that it's great. It feels great going on with a warming sensation. And it's smell is nice too without being overwhelming. I'd recommend and have bought more than once.
Elena D.
This body scrub is AMAZING! It smells so good and it’s worth the buy! You can get it really anywhere which is also a plus. I recommend to people that are needing something to help with a full body scrub!
Rane C.
Views tree hut mother with child belly butter for all 3 of my pregnancies! Not to mention, after pregnancy. I learned early on that using tree hut mother with child belly butter I could repair stretch marks and prevent them at the same time. This was life changing for me. I thought stretch marks would never go away but, they can. I've never felt so beautiful. I still use it, as a preventative and I recommended it to every mom I meet or speak to. It is also my #1 go to baby shower gift. Thank you tree hut!
Asia E.
Clarksville, TN
I absolutely love this body scrub!! I have almost every kind including the detox. the fragrance lasts long and goes well with my body chemistry. it cost between 8 and 12 dollars at ulta. its not too harsh though I would not rub it on my face. it washes off easily and smells really sweet, hince..the sugar" it makes me feel soft and refined. I buy it all the time, its well worth the price.
Jessica S.
Athens, AL
I used this after I had my son. It did seem to help keep my stretch marks hydrated, in turn, helping them to fade a bit. Only I noticed the fading, but I also enjoyed how it smelled and how easy it was to rub on. A little bit went a long way and I would easily recommend this to anyone with problem areas with their skin.
Ciara S.
Los Lunas , NM
I've been using this since having my daughter in august and this seems to be helping with not only my dry skin but the overall apperance of my stomach. I apply once or twice daily usually when I'm getting dressed in the morning and when I'm changing into pajamas at night. It has a great sent to it and my skin feels great after such a short period of time. I'd definitely recommend to expecting and new moms
Destini C.
These tree hut body butters are so amazing. I love how moisturizing they are!! The scents are so great and last so long! I bought a bunch of them as gifts and gave them out for gifts. I would buy over and over again! So great and thick and creamy! Amazing.
Morgan M.
Grand Rapids, MI
It is so soothing and soft and I use it everyday. The product is completely worth the purchase. The smell is amazing and lasts a good amount of time. The lotion is very gentle on the skin and does not feel greasy. I would definitely recommend this product.
Courtney A.
Adams, NY
i seriously love the smell of this belly butter! It is one of my favorites! I love how it leaves my skin feeling super soft and smelling amazing. I think that it is just great for your skin whether you are expecting or not! It never hurts to moisturize!