BY TREE HUT #2 in Body Scrub

Love your skin with Tree Hut Moroccan Rose Shea Sugar Scrub. This sugar based formula is kissed with Argan Oil, Rose and Certified Organic Shea Butter to instantly smooth skin while satisfying your senses.

• Certified Organic Shea Butter: Moisturizes and repairs skin, offers anti-aging benefits, and promotes elasticity
  • Moroccan (Argan) Oil: Helps increase skin’s elasticity and balances skin to help ease inflammation
  • Rose Hip Oil: Refines skin’s texture and helps retain a natural sheen
  • Safflower Seed Oil: Prevents dryness and hydrates to provide healthy glow, while promoting elasticity
  • Evening Primrose Oil: Regulates the function of skin’s oil glands, working to increase elasticity, fight wrinkles and help heal skin conditions
  • Avocado Oil: Defends against free-radicals and works to generate healthy skin
  • Orange Oil: Soothes dry, irritated skin while supporting collagen formation and helping repair skin damage
  • Macadamia Seed Oil: Supports healthy cells and helps reduce skin deterioration
  • Paraben Free
  • No Formaldehyde donors
  • Made in the USA
  • Does not test on animals

Tree Hut Moroccan Rose Shea Sugar Scrub
  • "I absolutely Loved this product. After the first time you can notice a huge difference on your skin. It leaves it super smooth and soft but smells amazing. The sugar really does scrub off all dirt from your body. It was about 9 at my walmart but i would definitely buy it again. I loved this product. " in 135 reviews
  • "This scrub is by far the best smelling scrub i have tried. It exfoliates and also adds fragrance to the skin. Granules are not that big or course that it can hurt in sensitive areas, they are just the right size." in 33 reviews
  • "I wish I could give this 1000 stars! The smell is amazing, feminine and stays on your skin! It is a soft smell and it is so great for dry skin or problem areas. It is a scrub so it may seem a little harsh, but you get used to it. 100% recommend! Tree hut has amazing scents! " in 29 reviews
Mailan D.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
I love this scrub. I use the scrub with exfoliating gloves I get from Walgreens. I first let my skin get soaked in the shower for about 3-5 minutes, I then apply the scrub from my neck down to my feet, then I put on the exfoliating gloves and start scrubbing in circular motions, and lastly I rinse it off and proceed to use my body wash. When I rinse off the scrub I have all this dead skin come off. It is disgusting, but I'm happy to know this scrub helps and I can visually see it. It leaves my skin soft and moisturized and my skin gets dried easily and itchy. It hasn't been itchy since I started using this scrub.
Jonnay V.
Just bought this product recently and tried it, and I absolutely love it! It smells really nice, it's not too overpowering but just the right amount of rose to be pleasant. I love how this scrub feels on my body, it makes my skin super soft after using it!! This scrub isn't too hard or course, but it does get the job done. Overall this product is a great deal, I bought it for around $7 from Walmart and I'll definitely be back for more! I would highly recommend this to others
Valerie L.
Collegeville, PA
I’d like to give this 4.5 stars but since I can’t I’ll go with 5. The smell is to DIE for, but note, it is very strong while you’re applying it! Your bathroom will smell good and the smell will also last on your skin much longer than other scents from scrubs. Works very well, I use for exfoliating before sunless tanning and after to prevent streaking, but it’s not very moisturizing which is why I took off .5 of a Star. If you need a moisturizing scrub, check out Frank Body Coffee Scrub. It’s worth the price Frank Body Original Coffee Scrub
Merie H.
Sunrise, FL
Honestly I love the smell of this scrub and it makes my skin feel smooth (sort of a polished smooth not a moisturized smooth) but that's it. I've used it for a few months and nothing changed in my skin so I switched to ulta's vitamin C body scrub and OMG that's my new Holly Grail product that I proudly swear by, it made my body acne disappear and I feel like my skin is fresh and renewed (it contains aha). Honestly ever since I got the ulta scrub I don't even look of think about buying this scrub (even tho it smells heavenly).
Windy S.
I finally took the plunge and decided to purchase this body scrub from ulta.com without smelling it and when I got...OMG it smells so good!!!! It feel so good on my skin and after using it, it left my skin so smooth. I absolutely love the texture of this scrub. It's not hard at all. It really feels like I'm in a spa when I use this product. I will definitely be using this scrub 2-3 times a week. This is one of the best body scrubs I've used. Shea Moisture use to be number 1 but Tree Hut Number 1 now
Caitlin M.
Staff
Tree Hut was recommended to me by a friend a while back, and once I started doing some research on the brand, I quickly learned it had a very loyal following—and a #1 spot on Influenster.

So I had to check this cult classic out for myself, and I'm so glad I did. It's that good! The sugar is so gentle and practically melts into my skin. I absolutely noticed smoother, softer skin after using for a month straight. And the rose scent wasn't overpowering at all. It was pleasant and made for a relaxing shower experience. To say I'm obsessed with this is a true understatement.

The tub is huge and after 30 days of using, I still have plenty left. I can definitely say I understand what the fuss is about now!
Lily W.
Bronx, NY
I recently bought this along with another Tree Hut scrub (the name escape my brain at the moment) during an Ulta sale. Sometimes I find Rose scented products to be too strong of a smell. Not this time good job Tree Hut I love the scent of scrub. It works well to scrub off the dead skin. I like to use this all over my body but especially on my feet. I tried the coconut lime one and that one didn't wow me, so I'm glad this one worked out.
Breanna Z.
I LOVE this product!!! I bought it because my skin has been needing a good exfoliation and this product did not disappoint. The scent is absolutely amazing! It is so deliciously feminine and girly. I love it! After scrubbing in circular motions, like the directions state, I rinsed it all off and my skin was super smooth. I also would like to note that it helped me get a better shave experience. I exfoliated my legs with this scrub and then shaved my legs with my normal body wash as usual right after, and was able to achieve a close shave without the razor burn and itching that I usually get afterwards. So, that was a huge bonus benefit. I also love how long the scent lasts on my body. I love using body products with a great scent, but become disappointed when the scent wears off after a little while. This product however, lasted a very long time, and again, smelled great. I didn't really like any of the other scents except this one, but it is your preference for which one you choose to get. All I know is, I am a customer forever for this scrub and chosen scent. 🎉🎉🎉
Maria C.
Somerville
This product is really good it exfoliates and gets all or most of the dirt out of your skin leaving you feel freshened up and pampered. It has affordable prices and I definitely recommend it to everyone who has long days and need some relaxation. It also comes in many different colors and scents which can also leave you to smelling good with a scent you yourself love.
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
I can’t say anything bad about this product because there’s nothing bad about it!! The scent is super pretty, a light rose scent. Doesn’t overpower, but it does leave a light scent for the day after a shower! This does a great job at exfoliating without being too harsh! My skin feels so soft and smooth after just one use of this! Also the jars are huge, so you get an amazing value for the price!
Cathy M.
Passaic, NJ
I received this as a gift several months back I can't seem to find this does anybody know where I could buy this product?
Lilian R.
Cuanto cuesta?
Tiff P.
Budd Lake , NJ
Is this a good exfoliator for busting ingrown hairs and making skin smooth and soft?
Cynthia A.
Does this product ever go bad? They're on sale and I loved it! I might over stock on them.
Mckenzi F.
I was looking at these the other day in Ulta, how good are these scrubs for sensitive skin? which scent do you guys recommend the most??