BY TREE HUT #3 in Body Scrub

Love your skin with Tree Hut Moroccan Rose Shea Sugar Scrub. This sugar based formula is kissed with Argan Oil, Rose and Certified Organic Shea Butter to instantly smooth skin while satisfying your senses.

• Certified Organic Shea Butter: Moisturizes and repairs skin, offers anti-aging benefits, and promotes elasticity
  • Moroccan (Argan) Oil: Helps increase skin’s elasticity and balances skin to help ease inflammation
  • Rose Hip Oil: Refines skin’s texture and helps retain a natural sheen
  • Safflower Seed Oil: Prevents dryness and hydrates to provide healthy glow, while promoting elasticity
  • Evening Primrose Oil: Regulates the function of skin’s oil glands, working to increase elasticity, fight wrinkles and help heal skin conditions
  • Avocado Oil: Defends against free-radicals and works to generate healthy skin
  • Orange Oil: Soothes dry, irritated skin while supporting collagen formation and helping repair skin damage
  • Macadamia Seed Oil: Supports healthy cells and helps reduce skin deterioration
  • Paraben Free
  • No Formaldehyde donors
  • Made in the USA
  • Does not test on animals

Tree Hut Moroccan Rose Shea Sugar Scrub
  • "I absolutely Loved this product. After the first time you can notice a huge difference on your skin. It leaves it super smooth and soft but smells amazing. The sugar really does scrub off all dirt from your body. It was about 9 at my walmart but i would definitely buy it again. I loved this product. " in 135 reviews
  • "This scrub is by far the best smelling scrub i have tried. It exfoliates and also adds fragrance to the skin. Granules are not that big or course that it can hurt in sensitive areas, they are just the right size." in 33 reviews
  • "I wish I could give this 1000 stars! The smell is amazing, feminine and stays on your skin! It is a soft smell and it is so great for dry skin or problem areas. It is a scrub so it may seem a little harsh, but you get used to it. 100% recommend! Tree hut has amazing scents! " in 29 reviews
Jonnay V.
Just bought this product recently and tried it, and I absolutely love it! It smells really nice, it's not too overpowering but just the right amount of rose to be pleasant. I love how this scrub feels on my body, it makes my skin super soft after using it!! This scrub isn't too hard or course, but it does get the job done. Overall this product is a great deal, I bought it for around $7 from Walmart and I'll definitely be back for more! I would highly recommend this to others
Valerie L.
Collegeville, PA
I’d like to give this 4.5 stars but since I can’t I’ll go with 5. The smell is to DIE for, but note, it is very strong while you’re applying it! Your bathroom will smell good and the smell will also last on your skin much longer than other scents from scrubs. Works very well, I use for exfoliating before sunless tanning and after to prevent streaking, but it’s not very moisturizing which is why I took off .5 of a Star. If you need a moisturizing scrub, check out Frank Body Coffee Scrub. It’s worth the price Frank Body Original Coffee Scrub
Windy S.
I finally took the plunge and decided to purchase this body scrub from ulta.com without smelling it and when I got...OMG it smells so good!!!! It feel so good on my skin and after using it, it left my skin so smooth. I absolutely love the texture of this scrub. It's not hard at all. It really feels like I'm in a spa when I use this product. I will definitely be using this scrub 2-3 times a week. This is one of the best body scrubs I've used. Shea Moisture use to be number 1 but Tree Hut Number 1 now
Caitlin M.
Tree Hut was recommended to me by a friend a while back, and once I started doing some research on the brand, I quickly learned it had a very loyal following—and a #1 spot on Influenster.

So I had to check this cult classic out for myself, and I'm so glad I did. It's that good! The sugar is so gentle and practically melts into my skin. I absolutely noticed smoother, softer skin after using for a month straight. And the rose scent wasn't overpowering at all. It was pleasant and made for a relaxing shower experience. To say I'm obsessed with this is a true understatement.

The tub is huge and after 30 days of using, I still have plenty left. I can definitely say I understand what the fuss is about now!
Lily W.
New York City
I recently bought this along with another Tree Hut scrub (the name escape my brain at the moment) during an Ulta sale. Sometimes I find Rose scented products to be too strong of a smell. Not this time good job Tree Hut I love the scent of scrub. It works well to scrub off the dead skin. I like to use this all over my body but especially on my feet. I tried the coconut lime one and that one didn't wow me, so I'm glad this one worked out.
Alyssa R.
Oak Hills, CA
I smell so incredibly nice after using this. It’s one of those smells that fresh, yet sweet and sugary. Duh! It’s a sugar scrub. It’s oil based, so you’ll feel extremely moisturized afterwards and it’s price is right on the dot. Compared to lush and other high end products, this one can be found at Walmart it target and it’s super affordable. This is my second tub, of the same scent. I love it! My husband has used to and loves it too.
avani p.
This is so good. It's an exfoliating scrub for your body. I mainly use it on my legs about 2 times a week before I shave and it takes off all of the dead skin from my body and leaves my skin feeling super smooth and soft. I got mine from Walmart for like $6 I think. I'd totally check it out!! It smells so good too, I liked the rose scent but they have others too in scents like mango, leechee, jasmine!
Kasey S.
Talk about soft skin! I love the Moracon Rose Scrub the most. It smells so amazing, and it leaves my skin feeling fresh, soft, and healthy. I even used it on my husband and he also loved it. It feels like your skin can breathe after you use it. Also it runs about $7.00 at the store, not expensive at all. I definitely recommend this Body Scrub, or even the whole brand of scrubs. I give it 5 ⭐
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
I can’t say anything bad about this product because there’s nothing bad about it!! The scent is super pretty, a light rose scent. Doesn’t overpower, but it does leave a light scent for the day after a shower! This does a great job at exfoliating without being too harsh! My skin feels so soft and smooth after just one use of this! Also the jars are huge, so you get an amazing value for the price!
Mayra A.
Modesto
If you're looking for a great exfoliant and can't afford to splurge this is definitely worth buying it is inexpensive but it leaves your skin feeling smooth moisturized and when you get out of the shower you don't have to put a moisturizer on because your skin is already moisturized and you feel the oils in your skin just feels really great and hydrated.
Cathy M.
Passaic, NJ
I received this as a gift several months back I can't seem to find this does anybody know where I could buy this product?
Lilian R.
Cuanto cuesta?
Tiff P.
Budd Lake , NJ
Is this a good exfoliator for busting ingrown hairs and making skin smooth and soft?
Cynthia A.
Does this product ever go bad? They're on sale and I loved it! I might over stock on them.
Claudia M.
what is your favorite sugar scrub/body exfoliater??