BeautySkinBath & BodyTree Hut
Moroccan Rose Shea Sugar Scrub

Tree Hut Moroccan Rose Shea Sugar Scrub

Love your skin with Tree Hut Moroccan Rose Shea Sugar Scrub. This sugar based formula is kissed with Argan Oil, Rose and Certified Organic Shea Butter to instantly smooth skin while satisfying your senses.

• Certified Organic Shea Butter: Moisturizes and repairs skin, offers anti-aging benefits, and promotes elasticity
  • Moroccan (Argan) Oil: Helps increase skin’s elasticity and balances skin to help ease inflammation
  • Rose Hip Oil: Refines skin’s texture and helps retain a natural sheen
  • Safflower Seed Oil: Prevents dryness and hydrates to provide healthy glow, while promoting elasticity
  • Evening Primrose Oil: Regulates the function of skin’s oil glands, working to increase elasticity, fight wrinkles and help heal skin conditions
  • Avocado Oil: Defends against free-radicals and works to generate healthy skin
  • Orange Oil: Soothes dry, irritated skin while supporting collagen formation and helping repair skin damage
  • Macadamia Seed Oil: Supports healthy cells and helps reduce skin deterioration
  • Paraben Free
  • No Formaldehyde donors
  • Made in the USA
  • Does not test on animals

Me gustaría saber siii de verdad funciona !! Me gustaría probarlo ❤️🙌🏻!!!!
Do these scrubs feel on your skin? And do they actually make your skin feel healthy ?
Start your review of Tree Hut Moroccan Rose Shea Sugar Scrub!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...your skin. It leaves it super smooth and soft but smells amazing. The sugar really does scrub off all dirt from your body. It was about 9 at my walmart but i would definitely buy it again. I loved this product. in reviews
...fragrance to the skin. Granules are not that big or course that it can hurt in sensitive areas, they are just the right size.in reviews
...feminine and stays on your skin! It is a soft smell and it is so great for dry skin or problem areas. It is a scrub so it may seem a little harsh, but you get used to it. 100% recommend! Tree hut has amazing scents! in reviews
Angela M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Tree Hut Moroccan Rose Shea Sugar Scrub uploaded by Angela M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love love love!!! The smell is amazing!! I started off with the mango sent scrub but then found this one!! Rose is my favorite smell and to have it in one of my favorite scrubs makes it amazing!! I used it for when I shave as a way to make my legs softer!!
Eva W.
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely love Tree Hut scrubs. I have ordered multiple delicious scents and every scent is amazing. This sugar scrub exfoliates well. The scrub has a sticky yet rough texture, coarse enough to remove dead skin, with an aroma that just made me immediately want to slather it everywhere. Follow the directions when it says to rub in a circular direction because that was when I saw the best results. Once you rinse off, it leaves trace amounts of oil but not greasy or excessive. Leaves my skin smooth, looking and feeling great. All of Tree Hut’s scrub smells amazing and also very affordable. I would recommend this product. I love all the scents but my absolute favorite one was Brazilian Nut but they have been discontinued. What is your favorite scent? Tree Hut Moroccan Rose Shea Sugar Scrub
Jocelin  R.
Wildwood, NJ
Tree Hut Moroccan Rose Shea Sugar Scrub uploaded by Jocelin  R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Took the picture when I first bought it. Anyways I love tree hut scrubs. The scent of this one is so good. It smells like flowers and sweet. It's storng too. I like to use this scrub for my legs and arms and it makes them feels quite smooth after rinsing the scrub off. I recommend.
Crystal R.
Tree Hut Moroccan Rose Shea Sugar Scrub uploaded by Crystal R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I freakin love the scent of this sugar scrub. It’s my absolute favorite ever! This actually keeps my skin so soft the scent stays on for a while. I will always purchase this scrub. It’s amazing. Love how it’s not so harsh on my skin when i apply it. [product:moroccan-rose-tree-hut-shea-sugar-scrub-~-18-oz]
SAJOME M.
Ventura, CA
Tree Hut Moroccan Rose Shea Sugar Scrub uploaded by SAJOME M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I got this SHEA SUGAR SCRUB in wallmart for $6.67 not a bad price, I love the smell and I use it every other day. I would love to try different fragrances #sheasugarscrub #MoroccanRose @TreeHut[product:moroccan-rose-tree-hut-shea-sugar-scrub-~-18-oz]
Emily  A.
Tree Hut Moroccan Rose Shea Sugar Scrub uploaded by Emily  A.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love Tree Hut’s Sugar Scrubs and this one is my favorite! The scent is a warm and fresh floral that lasts on the skin for a while. The scrub works incredibly well and is a staple in my body care routine, especially during the dry winter months. I love to use this before shaving as it helps to get a super smooth shave. I have repurchased this scent several times and will definitely continue to do so!
Heather D.
Frankfort, KY
Tree Hut Moroccan Rose Shea Sugar Scrub uploaded by Heather D.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love love love this scrub. I have used many scrubs, and some sugar scrubs start to dissolve as soon as you start scrubbing. This one stays nice and exfoliating for a few minutes, so you can really get the grime off. Afterwards your skin is so soft probably due to the Shae butter, safflower, and orange oils. The smell is very floral and beautiful.
Mackenzie C.
Leominster, MA
Tree Hut Moroccan Rose Shea Sugar Scrub uploaded by Mackenzie C.
Purchased at: Target
This smells amazing, if you are a fan of the Moroccan oil scent, THIS is your product. It has a slight hint of rose after. I don’t think the smell necessarily stays too long after, but it feels luxurious in the shower. But the scent is completely addicting. If you used this with [product:moroccanoil-treatment-original-34oz/100ml] I bet you would smell so beautifully after because the smells are so alike. My cat even likes it lol
Brandy  R.
Windsor, KY
Purchased at: Amazon
I love these scrubs!! I cannot get enough of them! My fave is the vanilla bean but I love this one too! Leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth! Especially on my shave days lol 😂 but I highly recommend any of these scrubs I also got the lotion with this one and I love it too! I just wish they made the vanilla bean with a lotion scent too! Regardless 5 starsss ⭐️ 😍🤘 Tree Hut Shea Sugar Scrub, Moroccan Rose, 18 Ounce (Pack of 3)
Thais D.
Charlotte, NC
Tree Hut Moroccan Rose Shea Sugar Scrub uploaded by Thais D.
Purchased at: Walmart
Best body scrub I've ever used! My skin after exfoliation looks like another, thin, soft and fragrant! It is great for those who do hair removal with wax or even with gilette, I use it before and a few days after hair removal, it prevents ungrowth hair and makes a great cleansing of dead cells leaving the skin soft and renewed. I recommend this product, it is effective, very fragrant and the price is great.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kim P.
Dundee, FL
il y a un an
Vickie M. il y a 3 mois
I love Tree Hut Sugar Scrubs! This is my favorite scent from :)