Tree Hut Moroccan Rose Renewing Hand Cream uploaded by Bethany C.Tree Hut Moroccan Rose Renewing Hand Cream uploaded by Kristen H.

BY TREE HUT

Moisturize your over-worked hands with Moroccan Rose Tree Hut Renewing Hand Cream. Kissed with Argan & Rose Hip Oil to provide natural anti-aging and healing properties, this rich, non-greasy cream leaves your hands feeling soft and revived.

• How does this compare to Avon's Skin So Soft Soft and Sensual Rep...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Maddie K.
I think the other reviewers are going on first impressions rather than long term use. I have had this for six months, and over time it leaves to terrible hand dryness (like no other hand cream I have ever used.) This is honestly one of the worst hand creams I have ever used. I do not have very dry hands, but when winter comes they begin to take an ashy tone. This removes that ashy character, but at a terrible price. Any time I begin using this, I seem to need more and more because it actually dehydrates my hands.
Melinda W.
I absolutely love this hand cream! This hand cream has Moroccan argon oil and certified organic she's butter. This smells so amazing maybe one of the best smelling hand creams ever! This hand cream is super moisturizing but not greasy at all which I love. I can't stand greasy hand creams and this is one of the few I have found that aren't. I highly highly recommend this! You definitely won't regret purchasing it!!
Kristen H.
Pottsboro, TX
I can not get over how good this hand cream feels! I love hand creams!! Especially if the fall! I got mine because my hands are dry from do so much house work and messing with cleaning products that I go to this all the time to make my hands feel brand new!
Tessa P.
Fisherville, KY
The smell is AMAZING! I love to catch this product on sale and stock up. I have purchased this for gifts more than I can count. The moisture effects last all day. I have super dry legs and I apply this after my shower and it last until late afternoon. It really helps my dry skin and gives me that feeling clean feeling too!
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
This is a great moisturizing lotion that doesn't feel greasy. The smell is nice, but not too strong. I keep it at my desk at the office. It was a gift from a friend, but I will likely purchase when this runs out.
Lindsay S.
This hand cream smells Amazing like your walking in a garden of fresh cut roses it is a Awesome hand cream keeps my hands so soft and hydrated but its the smell that win me over love it!!!
Megan P.
Marlton, NJ
Picked this up at Ulta last week. Smells great, not too thick or greasy. The value is good too compared with the other brands next to Tree Hut in the aisle at Ulta. Liking it!
Bianca B.
This Rose hand cream from Tree Hut is intoxicating. It smells just like a dewy rose garden in the morning and nourishes my hands leaving them soft all day. Must try!
Genesis D.
Palm Bay, FL
This hand cream is the BEST. It smells good, feels good and it doesn't leave that tacky sticky after feel other lotions do. Only down side is that it's extremely runny and can make a mess if left unsealed.
Bettina B.
Richmond, TX
This is great for moisturizing and even better if you like rose scent. I am not a fan and this cream is dripping with Rose so it is not up my ally scent wise but it did do good things for my hands.
Ashley C.
Longmont, CO
How does this compare to Avon's Skin So Soft Soft and Sensual Replenishing Hand Cream? I already use the Avon hand cream and I am looking for something that is similar and can be bought at the grocery store rather than ordering online.