BeautyBodyBody CareTree Hut
Marula & Jasmine Body Butter

Tree Hut Marula & Jasmine Body Butter

Bring happiness to your skin with Tree Hut Marula & Jasmine Body Butter. This intense moisturizer combines Marula Oil and Jasmine with Certified Organic Shea Butter to soften dry skin and leave you feeling sensuous.

• Certified Organic Shea Butter: Moisturizes and repairs skin, offers anti-aging benefits, and promotes elasticity
  • Marula Oil: Ideal for acne-prone skin, it balances moisture levels
  • Jasmine Extract: The nice aroma boosts mood, while the antiseptic properties help increase skin immunity
  • Safflower Seed Oil: Prevents dryness and hydrates to provide healthy glow, while promoting elasticity
  • Cocoa Butter: Rich in antioxidants that combat free radicals and protects skin from environmental stresses
  • Paraben Free
  • No Formaldehyde donors
  • Made in the USA
  • Does not test on animals

Where can I purchase this body butter ?
Which of these body butters have a sweet warm scent to it?
What deos it smell like?
Start your review of Tree Hut Marula & Jasmine Body Butter!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Tree Hut has the best lotion ever. It's so thick and moisturizing. I put this on my hands every night. It's the only lotion that helps with my extremely dry hands. And BELIEVE me I have tried a lot of lotions. Smells great too! So worth the money! I would recommend this product to everyone. in reviews
Very good quality product Suvisa dry skin helps very comfortable sentite muy buen producto .........in reviews
Monica H.
CLT
Tree Hut Marula & Jasmine Body Butter uploaded by Monica H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Tree hut is such a great brand for such low prices ! This lotion smells amazing and my hands are very sensitive and this is one of the few lotions that I am able to apply to keep them moisturized. Love it ❤️
Arleen  W.
Springfield, IL
Tree Hut Marula & Jasmine Body Butter uploaded by Arleen  W.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have been using this product for five months. I love that Tree Hut products are easily accessible to me. The price is affordable and you get a good amount of product. This leaves my skin soft and hydrated more a couple of days. It is a thick and creamy body butter, but a little goes a long way. I would recommend this product. Tree Hut
Jasmine H.
Sioux City, IA
Let me start off by saying I absolutely LOVE the smell of this body butter. I'm a huge fan of tree hut body butter and this might be my favorite. The consistency is great, smells delicious, works amazing. The price can seem a little much for the ounces but if you find a good deal like BOGO 50% off like Kmart will do, it's a great time to buy.
Lashe D.
Terre Haute, IN
Tree Hut Marula & Jasmine Body Butter uploaded by Lashe D.
Tree Hut Marula & Jasmine Body Butter uploaded by Lashe D.
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely loveTree Hut Marula & Jasmine Body Butter! It smells amazing, and keeps your skin smooth all day and night. I use it only once or twice a day. Highly recommend, you get 7oz, it’s a great buy all together.
Barby L.
San Antonio, TX
This is my go to body butter!!!!! Great especially after showering. I love that there is a body wash to go with it.
Vivian B.
Saint George, SC
I use this after I get out of the shower and it helps keep my legs nice and smooth, Its a little pricier but I think it is worth the cost. I buy it from amazon as I can't find it else where. The texture is very gentle and the scent isn't too overpowering. I would definitely buy again.
Annette R.
Clewiston, FL
Tree Hut Marula & Jasmine Body Butter uploaded by Annette R.
Purchased at: Walmart
love love love this ! i just bought this to try out and it’s amazing smells incredible and does leave my skin feeling nice and moisturized ! i do wish it was a little bit less thick but other than that it’s perfect . i will definitely be trying out the different scents they have !!
Neia Q.
This is a amazing product. I got it for my birthday and i absolutely love it. It is so hydrating and keeps skin so smooth and hydrated. It absolutely smells amazing and the scent lasts on ur body. There is so many amazing oils in it that ur skin will love to soak up. I definitely will be repurchasing
Flor M.
Los Angeles, CA
1,057 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
Great body butter,easy to open and the smell is amazing. It’s affordable and it was the last one at Walmart,so everyone is buying them. My skin got soft and smooth.I saved and put this cream after,which made my skin smooth. It’s easy to find and available online too.
Elena A.
Rock Island, IL
The best body butter i have ever used! keeps my skin healthy an soft. very long lasting. i wouldn't use anything else ever again and its not to pricey