BY TREE HUT

Bring happiness to your skin with Tree Hut Marula & Jasmine Body Butter. This intense moisturizer combines Marula Oil and Jasmine with Certified Organic Shea Butter to soften dry skin and leave you feeling sensuous.

• Certified Organic Shea Butter: Moisturizes and repairs skin, offers anti-aging benefits, and promotes elasticity
  • Marula Oil: Ideal for acne-prone skin, it balances moisture levels
  • Jasmine Extract: The nice aroma boosts mood, while the antiseptic properties help increase skin immunity
  • Safflower Seed Oil: Prevents dryness and hydrates to provide healthy glow, while promoting elasticity
  • Cocoa Butter: Rich in antioxidants that combat free radicals and protects skin from environmental stresses
  • Paraben Free
  • No Formaldehyde donors
  • Made in the USA
  • Does not test on animals

Tree Hut Marula & Jasmine Body Butter
  • "Tree Hut has the best lotion ever. It's so thick and moisturizing. I put this on my hands every night. It's the only lotion that helps with my extremely dry hands. And BELIEVE me I have tried a lot of lotions. Smells great too! So worth the money! I would recommend this product to everyone. " in 16 reviews
  • "Very good quality product Suvisa dry skin helps very comfortable sentite muy buen producto ........." in 5 reviews
Liz R.
Ogden, UT
I simply love the Tree Hut brand body butters. They are extremely thick so they are a "must have" during our dry Utah winters. I lather it all over my legs after a shave to keep them moisturized. They are extremely effective at battling dry patches of skin.

Three down sides to the product: 1) It comes in a jar so you have to dig your fingers in to the product and I feel that it isn't as hygienic as a squeeze bottle; 2) The fragrance is very aromatic. If you don't enjoy strong odors in your beauty products this may not be for you; 3) The product does leave a coating for a few minutes. It doesn't seem to absorb in to my skin as well as lighter moisturizers.
Chez R.
I first tried the Tree Hut body butter when i got the coconut lime body butter in a subscription box, that scent isn't one I'm normal drawn to but the body butter was amazing so i used it all up, even though i didn't like the scent. when i ran out i picked up the Marula & Jasmine scent which i love. its the best body butter to keep on your night stand; i apply it right before bed, it doesn't leave my skin sticky or greasy so its perfect to apply right before i jump into bed.
Jasmine H.
Let me start off by saying I absolutely LOVE the smell of this body butter. I'm a huge fan of tree hut body butter and this might be my favorite. The consistency is great, smells delicious, works amazing. The price can seem a little much for the ounces but if you find a good deal like BOGO 50% off like Kmart will do, it's a great time to buy.
Rebecca B.
The Tree Hut Marula and Jasmine Body Butter is very moisturizing and feels incredibly gentle. The packaging is adorable and it's a great price. For me, the only downside is that the smell wasn't quite right for me, but I bought it for a friend who suits the scent a little better. I would recommend this one for a gentle smell, or any of their other body butters for a stronger scent.
Alex C.
Philadelphia, PA
This body butter is extremely thick and a little goes a long way. I find that this is most useful for me in the winter months rather than in the summer when it can be a little too oily. It smells amazing, as do most of their products, and for those who need TLC in their skincare routine, this will definitely help. I suggest using this after using one of their body scrubs.
Emily W.
North Logan , UT
Patricia M.
Medical Lake, WA
I'm a huge fan of body butters. And this line of products are so creamy and make your skin feel smooth and soft I have hard water so when I shower at my home it takes all the moisture out of my skin leaving it itchy and flaky after using this body butterit's back to the smooth soft skin.
Allison K.
Appalachia, VA
I loved this product. I use it very often. My skin would always stay very moisturized. The only probably I see with this product is if you have long acrylic nails it is difficult to get out of the tub without getting the product under your nails. Will definitely continue to use.
Nichole M.
Fordland, MO
I love the way body butter makes my skin feel. Super moisturized and soft. I also enjoy the nice smell of the jasmine. It is a little pricey but after I use it I feel like a left a spa and the sent stays with you. I would recommend this product to anyone wanting to treat their skin special.
Heather H.
Mcandrews
I love all tree hit products. I would have to say that my two favorites are the sugar scrum and body butter. Every time I take a bath I always use my tree hit scrim and body butter. It leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh. I love how tree hit has variety of scents to choose from.
Karley R.
I'd like to try a new body Butter and came across this one. It's the riggt price point at Walmart, but does it work well? I also would like to keep it at work, but does it leave an oily feel?
alex c.
What deos it smell like?

back