BY TREE HUT #28 in Body Scrub

Bring happiness to your skin with Tree Hut Marula & Jasmine Sugar Scrub. This sugar based formula contains Marula Oil and Jasmine for instantly smooth skin and leaves you feeling sensuous.

Tree Hut Marula And Certified Organic Shea Butter: Moisturizes And Repairs Skin, Offers Anti-aging Benefits, And Promotes Elasticity
Marula Oil: Ideal For Acne-prone Skin, It Balances Moisture Levels
Jasmine Extract: The Nice Aroma Boosts Mood, While The Antiseptic Properties Help Increase Skin Immunity
Safflower Seed Oil: Prevents Dryness And Hydrates To Provide Healthy Glow, While Promoting Elasticity
Evening Primrose Oil: Regulates The Function Of Skin’s Oil Glands, Working To Increase Elasticity, Fight Wrinkles And Help Heal Skin Conditions
Avocado Oil: Defends Against Free-radicals And Works To Generate Healthy Skin
Orange Oil: Soothes Dry, Irritated Skin While Supporting Collagen Formation And Helping Repair Skin Damage
Macadamia Seed Oil: Supports Healthy Cells And Helps Reduce Skin Deterioration
Paraben Free
No Formaldehyde Donors
Made In The Usa
Does Not Test On Animalsane Shea Sugar Scrub

Tree Hut Marula And Jasmine Shea Sugar Scrub
  • "I am obsessed with this sugar scrub!! This whole brands line of scrubs are amazing, but this kind especially just smells so delicious and relaxing. Highly recommend!!" in 66 reviews
  • "I love this scrub! It's rough enough to exfoliate, but gentle enough so it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. The smell is amazing, and after using it, my arms and legs felt so soft and smooth. Tree Hut is also cruelty-free, and makes all kinds of great scrubs. I also highly recommend the fig and olive detox salt scrub. I cannot wait to try more of Tree Hut's products!" in 21 reviews
  • "It smells amazing, and exfoliates extremely well without leaving my skin feeling dehydrated." in 17 reviews
  • "it smells amazing. you get quite a good amount, i use it on my lips and around my dry skin on my face and its perfect." in 8 reviews
Kayla U.
Lees Summit
This scrub is amazing. I use it in the bath/shower and it’s a coarse scrub but the oils in the scrub leave my skin feeling soft and not too oily. Also they price is great especially at ulta. I used it twice a week for a while and definitely noticed a difference in the winter. For the summer I used it heavily almost everyday on my feet and my feet were much softer.
Beautiful L.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff. I can NEVER run out of this sugar scrub. I use it every night and the smell OMG. It just make you want to eat it. BUT you can’t😉. But I really do love this stuff. It’s a staple in my skin care routine❤️
Megan H.
Dallas, TX
This smells like a glamorous day at the spa. I love this scent and love how smooth and soft my skin feels after I use this. I also have even used it on my face when I ran out of my facial exfoliater. I also exfoliate my lips with this scrub. It is a huge tub that lasts for a long time and is a great bargain.
Hannah C.
Mobile
I love these scrubs! I have tried every scent and they just get better and better. They always leave my skin so soft and it smells absolutely beautiful! And the smell lasts! It doesn’t irritate my skin at all which is so great! I bought all my friends some because they’re inexpensive and so great! Tree Hut Moroccan Rose Shea Sugar Scrub
Kaylynn H.
Madison
 I just got out the shower and just got done using this product is product is amazing I’ve used it for about three months now I love the way it makes my skin feel right after I get done scrubbing my skin my skin is just so shiny and when I have dark areas on my arms because I am a plus size girl it does get those dark areas off of my arms and I love it  Tree Hut Moroccan Rose Shea Sugar ScrubTree Hut Moroccan Rose Shea Sugar Scrub
Moriah C.
White Oak, PA
With this scrub is smells soooo good.It is cruelty free products nd ur also contains organic shae butter. The steps in using the product are very simple and they also have a variety of other products that great as well I can’t wait to buy more products from them you’ll love it.
Caitlyn C.
Palm Coast, FL
This is one of the best body scrubs I have found. I randomly chose it one day, looking to try a new one and am so glad. The great smell is just an added bonus to the exfoliation. Always leaves my skin feeling soft and is a great addition to any body skincare routine!
Leeta O.
Downingtown, PA
I love sugar scrubs because they always leave my face super smooth. This scrub also has the added benefit of smelling amazing! You don’t need to use a lot to get good results so it’s definitely worth the price and last a while.
rachel c.
Oh my goodness!!!! Exfoliating this product around my chest and armpit area helped it be less prone to acne, it also smells amazing and makes the skin feel so soft and smooth. I also like the other scents of this as well!!!
Mariela C.
Oceanside, CA
Best, so hydrating and always easy to use. Little goes a long way, pricey but worth your money and to help save your skin. Get this online. Won’t be sorry. I have dry skin and works on me perfectly. will buy again Tree Hut Marula And Jasmine Shea Sugar Scrub