BY TREE HUT #8 in Body Scrub

Enjoy the sweetness of life with the luscious scent of Tree Hut Lychee & Plum Shea Sugar Scrub. This gentle sugar scrub is formulated with Certified Organic Shea Butter, and an array of natural oils, including Evening Primrose, Safflower Seed, Sweet Almond, Avocado, Macadamia Seed and Orange Oil. It provides intense exfoliation for instantly smooth, touchably soft skin.

Tree Hut Lychee & Plum Shea Sugar Scrub
  • "I absolutely love salt and sugar scrubs so I am always looking for new scrubs out there with amazing smells and ingredients. My husband actually bought me this one day and surprised me with it and I was very pleased with this scrub. It smells and feels wonderful! my skin felt so smooth and moisturized!!! I will definitely be purchasing this scrub for myself again and probably even as a gift to my friends! wonderful product, I highly recommend! " in 91 reviews
  • "This leaves my skin so silky and gives it a light smell! My legs especially feel so much better and less itchy after using this!" in 21 reviews
  • "LOVE this product. Smells amazing and just leaves my skin feeling extra smooth. They have a lot of other scents and I have fairly sensitive skin and this product gives me no problems with that!" in 19 reviews
Nicole M.
Fayetteville, NC
Let me just start by saying I’ve the most ridiculously dry skin ever. I can use the best razors and my legs will still itch like crazy after shaving.
I was optimistic that this scrub would help, but I purchased it anyways and crossed my fingers. This scrub has lasted me over 6 months and I use it every time I shave. If you like a sweet fruity smell, this scrub is perfect for you. It smells Soo good. The scrub is a nice thick grainy constituency that gently exfoliates. I use it right before shaving, rinse the product and grab the razor. It makes shaving my dry legs so much nicer. I highly recommend this product. I purchased this at Ulta Tree Hut Lychee & Plum Shea Sugar Scrub
Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
Let me start by saying that I have sensitive skin - not too dry so the way my skin felt after using this might not be the way your skin will feel.
I bough this product because of all the great reviews on Influenster. That was the first body scrub that I purchased so I was super excited to use it and ready to fall in love with it.
I used it on my body in the shower several times and my skin definitely felt smoother. My legs were shiny and soft. The smell was also really good but it was barely noticeable. I had to put my nose next to my arm to actually smell it, so I guess if someone was actually meaning to smell my body they would notice the nice smell but otherwise they won't.
The thing I didn't like about the scrub is that it is too grainy and can't be applied on certain parts of my body. It scratched and hurt my upper abs when I tried scrubbing them and the area became red and irritated for a couple of minutes. I have sensitive skin on my face so I would never apply it on my face.
Overall, I give it 4 stars because it did make my legs and arms super smooth and gave them a glow. If you have dry skin that would definitely help you. However, it is too grainy for sensitive skin.

I might be purchasing the product again if I keep seeing a difference in my legs.

Beautiful L.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff. I can NEVER run out of this sugar scrub. I use it every night and the smell OMG. It just make you want to eat it. BUT you can’t😉. But I really do love this stuff. It’s a staple in my skin care routine❤️
Corinne Z.
Cincinnati , OH
I love this stuff. I use it after I shave to get the smoothest skin ever. I found this at Ulta I think its $8.40 or something for a tub of it. This stuff works so well and for the price nothing beats it. I would recommend to anyone who wants that perfect smooth shave, or smooth hands or feet.
Jyothi V.
Of all the scrubs used till now, this one is my favorite. It smells fantastic and the scent lingers for sometime after the shower. Its a sugary scrub and easier to clean off. I would definitely buy it over and over again.
Seelia C.
Really strong fruity scent, so if you are not a fan of scented things, be warned. However, it does the job and is gritty enough to exfoliate, but the Shea butter makes everything feel smooth. My legs feel like I just put lotion on them even though I was just using the scrub!
Janki B.
Tree hut is the only body scrub I plan on using forever at this point. I didn’t like the fact that it is in a tub, but honestly the formula and consistency makes up for it. I have tried countless other body scrubs, even from high end brands, but I always come back to this one. There are multiple amazing scents, it doesn’t run out as quickly as most body scrubs do because you only need a little bit at a time, it doesn’t leave my skin super dry, and it doesn’t feel like it’s digging at my skin. It’s so comfortable and satisfying to use as often as needed!
Jennifer F.
Fort Morgan , CO
Okay! I honestly can't express how much this body scrub works! Plus it smells delicious! I love this smell more then the others! Your body will be soo soft after just one use! Highly recommend buying the matching body cream as well! Tree Hut Lychee & Plum Shea Sugar Scrub
Jensyn G.
St Petersburg, FL
This scrub has a permanent spot in my shower! A great product for the price, this scrub isn’t too rough on skin and the oils don’t leave you greasy. I love the lychee plum scent but seriously all of their scrubs smell great! My bf is obsessed as well.
Ashley J.
Sunrise, FL
OH MY GOODNESS I have never known exfoliation like this stuff. The first ingredient is SUGAR which provides for the exfoliation. I am a black woman and have never really been able to shave against the grain due to having very coarse hair. Anyone else who understands this realizes that shaving with the grain is just NOT the same. I bought this and shaved against the grain for the first time in YEARS. I could not stop touching my legs after lol. This is a VERY COARSE exfoliator.
Lea H.
Where can you purchase this brand at?
Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
How often would you recommend using this product?
Brandi L.
Moreno Valley
Does anyone use this scrub? I love this product but would like something a little more moisturizing. Anyone have any suggestions
Brittany B.
I been wanted to try this out. I wonder if it good to use.
Priscilla T.
Youngstown, OH
How much is this & where can I find it?