BY TREE HUT #16 in Body Scrub

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Enjoy the sweetness of life with the luscious scent of Tree Hut Lychee & Plum Shea Sugar Scrub. This gentle sugar scrub is formulated with Certified Organic Shea Butter, and an array of natural oils, including Evening Primrose, Safflower Seed, Sweet Almond, Avocado, Macadamia Seed and Orange Oil. It provides intense exfoliation for instantly smooth, touchably soft skin.

Tree Hut Lychee & Plum Shea Sugar Scrub
  • "I absolutely love salt and sugar scrubs so I am always looking for new scrubs out there with amazing smells and ingredients. My husband actually bought me this one day and surprised me with it and I was very pleased with this scrub. It smells and feels wonderful! my skin felt so smooth and moisturized!!! I will definitely be purchasing this scrub for myself again and probably even as a gift to my friends! wonderful product, I highly recommend! " in 91 reviews
  • "This leaves my skin so silky and gives it a light smell! My legs especially feel so much better and less itchy after using this!" in 21 reviews
  • "LOVE this product. Smells amazing and just leaves my skin feeling extra smooth. They have a lot of other scents and I have fairly sensitive skin and this product gives me no problems with that!" in 19 reviews
Nicole M.
Fayetteville, NC
Let me just start by saying I’ve the most ridiculously dry skin ever. I can use the best razors and my legs will still itch like crazy after shaving.
I was optimistic that this scrub would help, but I purchased it anyways and crossed my fingers. This scrub has lasted me over 6 months and I use it every time I shave. If you like a sweet fruity smell, this scrub is perfect for you. It smells Soo good. The scrub is a nice thick grainy constituency that gently exfoliates. I use it right before shaving, rinse the product and grab the razor. It makes shaving my dry legs so much nicer. I highly recommend this product. I purchased this at Ulta Tree Hut Lychee & Plum Shea Sugar Scrub
Beautiful L.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff. I can NEVER run out of this sugar scrub. I use it every night and the smell OMG. It just make you want to eat it. BUT you can’t😉. But I really do love this stuff. It’s a staple in my skin care routine❤️
Jyothi V.
Of all the scrubs used till now, this one is my favorite. It smells fantastic and the scent lingers for sometime after the shower. Its a sugary scrub and easier to clean off. I would definitely buy it over and over again.
Ida Z.
El Paso, TX
I like using using this brand and experiment with the different scents it has. This one is by far my favorite one. It does help my skin feel softer and I smell great after the shower. It does last me awhile and I would recommend it to others.
Meghan G.
Tyler, TX
My girlfriend and I were turned on to Tree Hut by her cousin, and now it's an integral part of our shower routine! Seriously, it's like, holy grail status!

About this scent: Lychee and Plum is such an interesting, fruity smell. If you're a fan of fruit scents, check it out.
Janki B.
Tree hut is the only body scrub I plan on using forever at this point. I didn’t like the fact that it is in a tub, but honestly the formula and consistency makes up for it. I have tried countless other body scrubs, even from high end brands, but I always come back to this one. There are multiple amazing scents, it doesn’t run out as quickly as most body scrubs do because you only need a little bit at a time, it doesn’t leave my skin super dry, and it doesn’t feel like it’s digging at my skin. It’s so comfortable and satisfying to use as often as needed!
Jennifer F.
Fort Morgan , CO
Okay! I honestly can't express how much this body scrub works! Plus it smells delicious! I love this smell more then the others! Your body will be soo soft after just one use! Highly recommend buying the matching body cream as well! Tree Hut Lychee & Plum Shea Sugar Scrub
Jackie N.
Arlington Hts, IL
MY FAVORITE SCENT AND SCRUB!!!
It leaves my skin feeling so smooth. It leaves my skin with a nice scent and glow. I like to use it before I shave my legs and it makes my legs so smooth after. I definitely recommend this & it’s great bc they have different scents !
Jensyn G.
St Petersburg, FL
This scrub has a permanent spot in my shower! A great product for the price, this scrub isn’t too rough on skin and the oils don’t leave you greasy. I love the lychee plum scent but seriously all of their scrubs smell great! My bf is obsessed as well.
Katy C.
Decatur
I LOVE LOVE LOVE TREE HUT SCRUBS! I have one of these bad boys in my shower at all times. It works wonders as an exfoliant and smells amazing! And for only $8? That’s basically a steal. I definitely recommend these scrubs to everyone!
Lea H.
Where can you purchase this brand at?
Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
How often would you recommend using this product?
Brandi L.
Moreno Valley
Does anyone use this scrub? I love this product but would like something a little more moisturizing. Anyone have any suggestions
Brittany B.
I been wanted to try this out. I wonder if it good to use.
Melany p.
I was wondering,does this really smell like plum?

back