BeautyBodyBody CareTree Hut
Lychee & Plum Body Butter

Tree Hut Lychee & Plum Body Butter

Enjoy the sweetness of life with the luscious scent of Tree Hut Lychee & Plum Body Butter. This intense moisturizer combines Lychee and Plum Extracts with Certified Organic Shea Butter to pamper your body, mind, and spirit.

• Lychee: Nourishes and refines the skin, while boosting hydration levels and fighting against free radicals
  • Kakadu PLum: A naturally rich source of Vitamin C, it helps to slow the aging process
  • Sweet Almond Oil: A potent antioxidant for healthy skin and stimulates the formation of collagen
  • Safflower Seed Oil: Prevents dryness and hydrates to provide healthy glow, while promoting elasticity
  • Cocoa Butter: Rich in antioxidants that combat free radicals and protects skin from environmental stresses
  • Paraben Free
  • No Formaldehyde donors
  • Made in the USA
  • Does not test on animals

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tree Hut Lychee & Plum Body Butter!
Product Highlights
This body butter is awesome! I happened to find it at the grocery store in the natural section. It is super moisturizing and lasts a long time. It is a great value. I think I only paid 7.99. I'm not even halfway through the jar yet. definitely recommend. Tree Hut products are awesome.in reviews
This is the best smelling scrub ever!! It is very gentle and has a beautiful scent that's not too over powering. This product is very affordable as a a drug store item but to me is just as great as the high end items. I would highly recommend this. in reviews
I suffer from dry skin and this one product has helped change the dynamic of my skin texture. I put it on after my nightly shower and it adds that perfect kiss of softness that works all night. My boyfriend says it makes the sheets smell amazing. in reviews
Shakeina W.
Tree Hut Lychee & Plum Body Butter uploaded by Shakeina W.
Purchased at: Walmart
Now this is what a body butter is supposed to feel like. Rich, creamy, and very hydrating so thick it sticks to a spoon. The fragrance lychee and plum work well together, it's fruity but not overwhelming. I gave their whipped body butter a try but it does not compare to the body butter. I need to see more scents in the body butter. I'm on the hunt to stock up for the winter months. Really good body butter guys.
Natalia  S.
San Antonio, TX
Tree Hut Lychee & Plum Body Butter uploaded by Natalia  S.
Un aroma súper rico y fuerte ! Si eres de las personas que en verdad les gusta oler rico te encantará y [email protected]ón que le aporta a tu cuerpo es buena. Súper si combinas los geles exfoliantes de ducha y después usas la crema ! #treehut
Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
1,915 reviews
I seriously love this body butter!! Not only does it have a great smell to it, it’s affordable and works better than higher end brands for me. Have been using it consistently for about a month after getting out of the shower and at night and it’s made my skin so smooth!
Julie R.
Tree Hut Lychee & Plum Body Butter uploaded by Julie R.
This is the BEST body butter ever it smells so goood! Leaves my skin amazing I was able to get it at tjmax for super cheap! Totally recommend Geri g one they have multiple scents this is my fav scent so far!
Ashton G.
Lafayette, LA
Tree Hut Lychee & Plum Body Butter uploaded by Ashton G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this stuff. It’s very hydrating and leaves your body moisturized and soft. I tend to put this on my hands and feet when I get out of the shower. It smells great. It is a butter so it is thicker than a lotion but the jar it comes in lasts you a long time. Also was pretty cheap. Purchased this at Walmart.
JAILYN W.
Abilene, TX
Tree Hut Lychee & Plum Body Butter uploaded by JAILYN W.
Purchased at: Walmart
This body butter gives me life! The scent is phenomenal and it is so rich and creamy. I’m not sure about the cost because it was given to me as a gift but it is definitely a long lasting moisture and you only need a little bit to go along way!
Linda O.
Tree Hut body butter is amazing. I also use the Sugar scrub. Doesn't dry me out as bad as the salt scrub.
Mirian G R.
Katy, TX
Love it! Excellent product! Cheap easy to find! Ulta has a great discounts of these products.
Saima S.
Jackson Hts, NY
This smells so yummy. The scent isn't too strong and it goes away not too long after you put it on. It absorbs into the skin relatively quickly and isn't too greasy. It keeps your skin nice and moisturized until your next shower.
Ashley A.
Chesapeake, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the smell of this body butter and had the scrub to go along with it. The texture is a little thick but smooth. It spreads around easily and does moisturize well but takes a minute to absorb. I gave it 3 stars because it make my skin a tad greasy. It might just be to moisturizing for me so this might be better for someone with dryer skin.

Looking for your answer?