suggested searches

Tree Hut

TREE HUT Limited Edition...
146 Reviews
5 / 5
I've tried a few high end scrubs and a ton of drug store. Out of the drug store and the few high end, it doesn't get much better. The scent variety's are amazing, it exfoliates perfectly, which enough scrub power. I don't like the super gentle ones, I like to feel the scrub esp in preparing for self tanner.
5 / 5
Hands down the best body scrub! This scent is my favorite but I love them all! Has oils in it too for hydration. Perfect scrub
5 / 5
Smells so good and doesn’t irritate my skin. Makes me feel so clean and smooth! I love using this in the shower! I use this a lot
5 / 5
I wish this was permanent scene in their body scrubs. This smells so goo! And truly leaves the skin feeling so soft and exfoliated. If this scent ever returns, I am buying again for sure.
5 / 5
Tree Hut body scrubs are absolutely to die for. Not only do they leave your skin feeling baby soft they also leave you smelling fabulous!
5 / 5
[product:tree-hut-limited-edition-lemon-blueberry-tart-sugar-scrub-18oz-pack-of-1] i love tree hut i love applying it after i shave my leg's nice divine scent and smell great texture the only improvement for this tree tart sugar scrub is adding a applicator spoon to get it out with i use it 3 time's a week hopefully i be lucky enough to get a review box to do
5 / 5
I bought this product a month ago, and I love it! I've tried so many sugar scrubs , but none of them can compare to this one. The smell is so good and it leave your skin feeling great! they come in different fragrances, so you cal always choose what fragrance you like the most. [product:tree-hut-lemon-blueberry-tart-sugar-scrub]
5 / 5
Hoping they bring this one back again. Smells so good and the exfoliating is one of the best I’ve used. Highly recommend any of their scrubs.
5 / 5
I love using tree hut it is amazing and wonderful also it's perfect ❤️❤️❤️❤️ I love it so much it also smells really good
5 / 5
Omg........ 😍 I love tree hut's sugar srub my favorite one is mango it fruity and really exfoliates your skin very good and the scent stays on you for a while after using it smells so good you would want to eat it and speaking from experience do not try to lmao....🤣🤣