Skin CareBody CareTree Hut
Limited Edition Lemon Blueberry Tart Sugar Scrub 18oz, pack of 1

TREE HUT Limited Edition Lemon Blueberry Tart Sugar Scrub 18oz, pack of 1

Tree Hut's special, limited edition, sugar scrub batch is inspired by one of their fan's Lemon Blueberry Tart recipe and is infused with lemon, coconut oil, and vanilla. The delectable scent combo of lemon swirled with fresh blueberries in a warm, buttery crust will indulge your senses. With a cup of sugar in every jar, Tree Hut's formula will leave you feeling deliciously soft.

TREE HUT Limited Edition Lemon Blueberry Tart Sugar Scrub 18oz, pack of 1 ? [product:tree-hut-limited-edition-lemon-blueberry-tart-sugar-scrub-18oz-pack-of-1] Have anybody tried this?
Does it leave your skin soft and smooth before shaving?
Start your review of TREE HUT Limited Edition Lemon Blueberry Tart Sugar Scrub 18oz, pack of 1!
Rowan M.
Lancaster, OH
TREE HUT Limited Edition Lemon Blueberry Tart Sugar Scrub 18oz, pack of 1 uploaded by Rowan M.
Purchased at: Amazon
This leaves my skin so soft and it smells incredible! I always have to remind myself not to eat it 😂. I really love TreeHut products they are both affordable and they really do work! I've seen so much improvement in my skin since I've started using them. I highly recommend you give this a try!
Ann L.
Buffalo, NY
TREE HUT Limited Edition Lemon Blueberry Tart Sugar Scrub 18oz, pack of 1 uploaded by Ann L.
Tree hut has amazing products and I'm a huge fan of their Sugar scrubs especially. I finally got my hands on the often sold out Cotton Candy sugar scrub. They all pretty much work the same,removing dry skin and leaving behind soft smooth skin. This scent though, scrumptious! It smells more like Strawberry though( supposed to be Strawberry Cotton candy I guess by the picture on the label),so if you bought it because you wanted a Cotton candy scent you'll be somewhat disappointed. But overall its lovely. Its pink,shimmery,pleasant scented goodness.
Shannon C.
Winston Salem, NC
Tree Hut scrubs are amazing!! They are great for exfoliating and leave your skin so soft and moisturized. I have dry skin and it works great for it. I use it a few times a month. Every scent smells so good!! Not a "fake" scent at all!
Samantha A.
California
TREE HUT Limited Edition Lemon Blueberry Tart Sugar Scrub 18oz, pack of 1 uploaded by Samantha A.
i love this smell so much it’s the perfect combination i love it 🥺 it makes your skin soft i recommend using this once a weak i love this so much #treehut #scrub #skincare #musthave Tree Hut Lemon Blueberry Tart Sugar Scrub
minouky R.
Miramar, FL
TREE HUT Limited Edition Lemon Blueberry Tart Sugar Scrub 18oz, pack of 1 uploaded by minouky R.
Purchased at: Publix
The scrub is amazing and smells so good. It’s not to harsh on my skin and leaves it soft and glowing! I highly recommend it and it’s very affordable. They have a variety of scents and cans be found at Walmart and online too! Can’t wait to purchase another one!
Liz D.
Hemet, CA
TREE HUT Limited Edition Lemon Blueberry Tart Sugar Scrub 18oz, pack of 1 uploaded by Liz D.
The yummiest body scrub! the scent is so refreshing and scrub works great. It’s very hydrating. I just wish the tub was bigger (like, gallon size) because I use it often.
Angelique J.
Roseville, MI
TREE HUT Limited Edition Lemon Blueberry Tart Sugar Scrub 18oz, pack of 1 uploaded by Angelique J.
I absolutely love this body scrub it smells very good. It really makes my skin feel very soft. The product is great already! It’s very gentle and does the job silky smooth skin afterwords! I recommend
Alesha B.
Edna, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Tree hut is the only body scrub/exfoliater I use. So affordable, and most of them are up my alley scent wise, but this lemon one is my favvv! Gosh, it smells so good. I love it! Leaves my skin soft, and smooth, and I can smell the scent for hours☺
TAYLOR H.
Pasadena, MD
Purchased at: ULTA
I have been using their sugar scrubs for maybe 4 months now and had been wanting this scent. Finally my Ulta got it in stock.... it smells so good I wanna eat it. Feels amazing on my skin.
NJ T.
Ulysses, KS
Purchased at: Amazon
This stuff is to die for the smell is amazing the scrub makes your feel clean from head to toe and gives your body that newly fresh feeling the scrub helps clean and exfoliate without being rough love
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
April B.
Pensacola
il y a 2 mois
Ming K. il y a 2 mois
Nah I haven’t heard of this one or seen it but let me know how it goes and if I should try it Queen