Tree Hut Lemon Blueberry Tart Sugar Scrub uploaded by Kendra K.Tree Hut Lemon Blueberry Tart Sugar Scrub uploaded by Amber M.

BY TREE HUT

Tree Hut's special, limited edition, sugar scrub batch is inspired by one of their fan's Lemon Blueberry Tart recipe and is infused with lemon, coconut oil, and vanilla. The delectable scent combo of lemon swirled with fresh blueberries in a warm, buttery crust will indulge your senses. With a cup of sugar in every jar, Tree Hut's formula will leave you feeling deliciously soft.

How To Use:

Apply All Over Body In A Circular Motion In Shower Or Bath. Rinse.

Sucrose, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Silica, Ascorbic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Vaccinium Corymbosum (Blueberry) Seed, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).

Kendra K.
It seriously smells like a lemon blueberry tart! I have used a couple of their other sugar scrubs and this one seems more creamy and less scrubby than some of the other ones. It's still great for exfoliating, but won't give you that super harsh exfoliation that I tend to enjoy a couple of times a week. I actually use this as an everyday exfoliation for the body. The scent doesn't linger on you after your shower, which I appreciate. Not greasy. It comes in a large tub that lasts me for a couple of weeks with everyday use. For the price, you can't go too wrong!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Sugar: Gently exfoliates, encourages cell turnover, and is a natural humectant, drawing moisture from the environment to hydrate.
Organic Shea Butter: Rich in Vitamins A, E, and F to help collagen production and promote skin elasticity. Shea Butter softens, smooths, and helps strengthen skin.
Lemon Oil: Rejuvenates tired-looking skin.
Blueberry Seed: Exfoliates and contains a rich source of Vitamin E.
Vanilla: Naturally contains anti-inflammatory properties to help soothe and calm skin.
Paraben Free
No Formaldehyde donors
Made in the USA
Taylor P.
Los Angeles
Hands down my favorite body scrub. So affordable and easy to find! This is one of my favorite scents, but Tree Hut has many other amazing smelling scrubs! Highly recommend
JereLyn F.
Birmingham
Tree Hut Lemon Blueberry Tart Sugar Scrub

Smells so delicious! It’s a yellow gel consisting with blue sugar flecks. First scrub I am ever going to repurchase! It’s gentle enough to use daily, unlike my Dead Sea scrub which is more like 2x mo, gritty in a harsh (painful if you aren’t careful) way, and holds oil in the container. You are supposed to use the oil after the scrub, placing it in a separate container after opening. In comparison, Tree Hut’s scrub is hassle free! I’m sure the Dead Sea one I have is better for you, but I don’t like anything about it. This I love!
Alyx K.
Murrells Inlt, SC
Beyond obsessed with all of tree huts sugar scrubs but this one was such an incredible sent I will sometimes just smell it when I’m thinking about it. I love this smell it definitely changes the game!
Eva N.
st. louis
This smells heavenly, no hint of blueberry. This brand is my favorite body scrub, it leaves my body feeling smooth and moisturized. You only need a little to cover an area. I use this about twice a week or before I use a self tanner. Highly recommend buying this if you can it any other fragrance from this brand!!!
Jessica A.
It does the trick and leaves my skin feeling softer and fresh while at the same time smelling delicious! If you like sweet sugary scents this is for you. If you’d rather not smell like food, they have many other scents to choose from. The lemon and blueberry smell amazing to me. I use it about two times a week or so.
Emily A.
Valparaiso
I absolutely love this sugar scrub! I use it after I shave my legs and my leg stay nice and soft for days. It smells incredible!
Jen🌵 M.
Jellico, TN
I bought this at Ulta yesterday and I used it this morning! I loved it! I love all of the Tree Hut sugar scrubs but this is my new favorite!
Jacqui K.
Rochester, NY
First of all, this stuff smells absolutely amazing!! It is a great exfoliator and leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth when I get out of the shower. It is very reasonably priced. I got it at Ulta when this brand was buy one get one half off and I haven't tried this brand before, so I figured why not. I am very glad that I did, and I highly recommend this!
Judah K.
Elk Mound
Where do you find this?
Caroline W.
Cartersville, GA
Where can I buy this?
Hope B.
Can this also be used as a lip scrub?
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
How often can u use it ?
Mia C.
Girard
Is this scrub just for the body or is it meant for the face?