Tree Hut Lemon Blueberry Tart Sugar Scrub uploaded by Kendra K.Tree Hut Lemon Blueberry Tart Sugar Scrub uploaded by Amber M.

BY TREE HUT

Tree Hut's special, limited edition, sugar scrub batch is inspired by one of their fan's Lemon Blueberry Tart recipe and is infused with lemon, coconut oil, and vanilla. The delectable scent combo of lemon swirled with fresh blueberries in a warm, buttery crust will indulge your senses. With a cup of sugar in every jar, Tree Hut's formula will leave you feeling deliciously soft.

How To Use:

Apply All Over Body In A Circular Motion In Shower Or Bath. Rinse.

Sucrose, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Silica, Ascorbic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Vaccinium Corymbosum (Blueberry) Seed, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).

Sylvie G.
Edmonton, AB
I like scrubs. Anything that I can have to make a showed even more enjoyable I'm a fan of. I would prefer if more body scrubs would come in a tube.
Jessica A.
It does the trick and leaves my skin feeling softer and fresh while at the same time smelling delicious! If you like sweet sugary scents this is for you. If you’d rather not smell like food, they have many other scents to choose from. The lemon and blueberry smell amazing to me. I use it about two times a week or so.
Christine B.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
This actually on my wish list so I have not been able to try it but I'm extremely interested in how good this works. I love the packaging, I love the name of the product and I'm dying to smell it.
Mary Ellen T.
Bellevue, NE
I love this stuff. I've tried a few of them but  this one smells so freaking delicious and it makes your skin feel super soft.
Bri R.
Rocky Top, TN
I went to Ulta about a month ago and spotted this cute container and smelled it and fell in love! I used it that night and omg my skin was soft and my dry skin on my elbows was gone! I also noticed when I use the scrub on my feet that it gets rid of my calluses and makes my feet super soft! Definitely worth $7.99 plus you get a good size container! Totally recommend!
Maha V.
rialto
Purchased at: ULTA
This limited addition beauty is amazing! I love the scent it’s more loose than the other scrubs but I love it it’s so effective and pleasant smelling I wish they had matching lotions ‘n
Emily A.
Valparaiso
I absolutely love this sugar scrub! I use it after I shave my legs and my leg stay nice and soft for days. It smells incredible!
Shelby S.
I love this exfoliant. It smells AMAZING and makes me feel soft and glowy after use. I am sad that this is a limited edition because I love it so much. Very affordable and I found mine at Ulta Beauty. Would totally recommend or give as a cute gift for a friend!
Jenn C.
Purchased at: ULTA
This product has a great scent. It leaves my skin feeling soft and is very effective for taking out the dead dry skin.
JereLyn F.
Birmingham
Tree Hut Lemon Blueberry Tart Sugar Scrub

Smells so delicious! It’s a yellow gel consistency with blue sugar flecks. First scrub I am ever going to repurchase! It’s gentle enough to use daily, unlike my Dead Sea scrub which is more like 2x mo, gritty in a harsh (painful if you aren’t careful) way, and holds oil in the container. You are supposed to use the oil after the scrub, placing it in a separate container after opening. In comparison, Tree Hut’s scrub is hassle free! I’m sure the Dead Sea one I have is better for you, but I don’t like anything about it. This I love!
Judah K.
Elk Mound
Where do you find this?
Caroline W.
Cartersville , GA
Where can I buy this?
Hope B.
Can this also be used as a lip scrub?
Mia C.
Girard
Is this scrub just for the body or is it meant for the face?
Mariya P.
Knoxville, TN
How often can u use it ?