Tree Hut Lemon Blueberry Tart Sugar Scrub uploaded by Kendra K.Tree Hut Lemon Blueberry Tart Sugar Scrub uploaded by Amber M.

BY TREE HUT

Tree Hut's special, limited edition, sugar scrub batch is inspired by one of their fan's Lemon Blueberry Tart recipe and is infused with lemon, coconut oil, and vanilla. The delectable scent combo of lemon swirled with fresh blueberries in a warm, buttery crust will indulge your senses. With a cup of sugar in every jar, Tree Hut's formula will leave you feeling deliciously soft.

How To Use:

Apply All Over Body In A Circular Motion In Shower Or Bath. Rinse.

Sucrose, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Silica, Ascorbic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Vaccinium Corymbosum (Blueberry) Seed, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).

Juliette M.
First off, this smells AMAZING!!! like you're rubbing a blueberry lemon scone all over your body. This is hands down the best smelling body scrub I've ever used.. the only downside is it makes me want pastries... It's a really good scrub too!!! Very good at sloughing off dead skin cells..
Nicki H.
Phoenix, AZ
OMG!!! This smells like sweets! Like a sugary lemon/blueberry smell! I love it and hope they keep it Year round! It does a great job exfoliating without being too abrasive and the price point is that reasonable. I will be buying this again!
Morgan V.
Bennington
This product smells amazing! It is just as gritty and hard working as all the rest of Tree Hut's body scrubs but smells so good! I am trying to save as much as possible since it is limited edition. I love the packaging of this product as well. It screams summer and spring.
Alyx K.
Murrells Inlt, SC
Beyond obsessed with all of tree huts sugar scrubs but this one was such an incredible sent I will sometimes just smell it when I’m thinking about it. I love this smell it definitely changes the game!
Kat R.
Belvidere, IL
BEST body scrub I have EVER used. This smells so godly. I cannot get over it. I wish they would make a perfume of this scent. It leaves my skin so baby soft. I use it in preparation before I shave or if I want to just feel a bit more soft that day. I got this on sale at ULTA for about $5 and you get sooooooo much product for that cost!! I make every guest that comes over try it. I want to buy 6 more of them lol
Krystal S.
Key West
This stuff is AMAZING!! The smell is great! The scrub is perfect. Not too rough and not too soft. I'm obsessed. I need to find backups of this scent!!
Aj J.
Riverside, CA
This smells amazing! Like a lemon an blueberry scone or something. I also love how creamy it is and how it leaves my skin feeling so clean and soft.
Jen🌵 M.
Jellico, TN
I bought this at Ulta yesterday and I used it this morning! I loved it! I love all of the Tree Hut sugar scrubs but this is my new favorite!
Michelle B.
Bullhead City, AZ
Ooooh soo lucious and smells heavenly with a hint of yummy vanilla lemon and blueberry and makes my skin smooth.
Kara S.
Kingsport, TN
This is the absolute best smelling sugar scrub i’ve ever owned! It also leaves my body exfoliated and soft
Judah K.
Elk Mound
Where do you find this?
Caroline W.
Cartersville, GA
Where can I buy this?
Hope B.
Can this also be used as a lip scrub?
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
How often can u use it ?
Mia C.
Girard
Is this scrub just for the body or is it meant for the face?