Tree Hut Lemon Blueberry Tart Sugar Scrub uploaded by Kendra K.Tree Hut Lemon Blueberry Tart Sugar Scrub uploaded by Amber M.

BY TREE HUT

Tree Hut's special, limited edition, sugar scrub batch is inspired by one of their fan's Lemon Blueberry Tart recipe and is infused with lemon, coconut oil, and vanilla. The delectable scent combo of lemon swirled with fresh blueberries in a warm, buttery crust will indulge your senses. With a cup of sugar in every jar, Tree Hut's formula will leave you feeling deliciously soft.

How To Use:

Apply All Over Body In A Circular Motion In Shower Or Bath. Rinse.

Sucrose, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Silica, Ascorbic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Vaccinium Corymbosum (Blueberry) Seed, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).

Kendra K.
It seriously smells like a lemon blueberry tart! I have used a couple of their other sugar scrubs and this one seems more creamy and less scrubby than some of the other ones. It's still great for exfoliating, but won't give you that super harsh exfoliation that I tend to enjoy a couple of times a week. I actually use this as an everyday exfoliation for the body. The scent doesn't linger on you after your shower, which I appreciate. Not greasy. It comes in a large tub that lasts me for a couple of weeks with everyday use. For the price, you can't go too wrong!
JereLyn F.
Birmingham
Tree Hut Lemon Blueberry Tart Sugar Scrub

Smells so delicious! It’s a yellow gel consisting with blue sugar flecks. First scrub I am ever going to repurchase! It’s gentle enough to use daily, unlike my Dead Sea scrub which is more like 2x mo, gritty in a harsh (painful if you aren’t careful) way, and holds oil in the container. You are supposed to use the oil after the scrub, placing it in a separate container after opening. In comparison, Tree Hut’s scrub is hassle free! I’m sure the Dead Sea one I have is better for you, but I don’t like anything about it. This I love!
Valerie M.
This smells like literal heaven in a jar!! I opened it up and get a punch to the face of lemon curd and pastry crust. My mouth is watering every time I use it!! I don't get blueberry as much, but I'm perfectly ok with that. It is a fine grained scrub that leaves your skin soft and clean, with a light lemon scent. It's moisturizing but not overly so - I'm sure we've all had those scrubs that leave a coconut oil slick on our bathtubs! Not this one though, just enough moisturizing ingredients here!
Jessica A.
It does the trick and leaves my skin feeling softer and fresh while at the same time smelling delicious! If you like sweet sugary scents this is for you. If you’d rather not smell like food, they have many other scents to choose from. The lemon and blueberry smell amazing to me. I use it about two times a week or so.
Eva N.
st. louis
This smells heavenly, no hint of blueberry. This brand is my favorite body scrub, it leaves my body feeling smooth and moisturized. You only need a little to cover an area. I use this about twice a week or before I use a self tanner. Highly recommend buying this if you can it any other fragrance from this brand!!!
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
I didn’t think this product could get any better than the scents they already offered but then they go and release this yummy scent!!! Smells just like a fresh pastry!! The scrub is such a great value with it being low priced for a HUGE tub of product! Highly recommend
Christine B.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
This actually on my wish list so I have not been able to try it but I'm extremely interested in how good this works. I love the packaging, I love the name of the product and I'm dying to smell it.
Sarah H.
Lynbrook, NY
I just got this product in my easter basket! The smell was amazing, it smells so sweet and just like a lemon blueberry tarte!! I love using this all over my body and moisturizing after. These scrubs are inexpensive and work extremely well. I would recommend!
Cassidy B.
Delta, OH
I am obsessed with Tree Hut sugar scrubs. They all smell heavenly and do a wonderful job of buffing away dead skin. I like to scrub my legs down before I shave and it gives me a smoother shave than I've ever had before. Go out to Ulta when they have a BoGO sale and grab several. They are great!
Nicki H.
Phoenix, AZ
OMG!!! This smells like sweets! Like a sugary lemon/blueberry smell! I love it and hope they keep it Year round! It does a great job exfoliating without being too abrasive and the price point is that reasonable. I will be buying this again!
Judah K.
Elk Mound
Where do you find this?
Caroline W.
Cartersville, GA
Where can I buy this?
Hope B.
Can this also be used as a lip scrub?
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
How often can u use it ?
Mia C.
Girard
Is this scrub just for the body or is it meant for the face?