BY TREE HUT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Experience intense exfoliation with Tree Hut Sugar Body Scrub with the invigorating scent of Italian Mocha. Packed with antioxidants, Coffee Seed Powder, and Vanilla, this scrub helps keep skin smooth and firm. This gentle sugar scrub is infused with Certified Organic Shea Butter, Caffeine and an array of natural oils including Evening Primrose, sweet Almond, Avocado, Safflower Seed, Macadamia Seed and Orange Oil. The real sugar grains and ground coffee grains will buff away dry and damaged skin, leaving your skin smooth and tightened.

• I have tried tree hut products before but never the Itali...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "There are so many reasons to love Tree Hut. They can do no wrong. First off, their products are certified organic and cruelty free, which I love. Every product they make smells fantastic and works wonderfully, this scrub being no exception. If you enjoy the smell of coffee, you're going to feel like you're in heaven when using this product. Together the sugar and coffee grounds create the perfect texture for massaging away rough skin and the rich scent just envelopes you. The container is approximately 18 oz. and can be found at Walmart for around $5.50, which is a total steal in my opinion." in 13 reviews
Kelsie T.
First off, the smell of this scrub is AMAZING! That's what drew me to the product. It definitely refreshed my skin and made it feel new again. However, after using for a few weeks, my skin did not work well with the product and I did break out from it. Overall, I would use again, just not as regular as before.
Samantha P.
Frankfort, NY
LOVE this scrub. I have been buying it for years and will probably never stop. Great price and even better scent. Works incredible for my skin type and exfoliates my skin gently but effectively! My favorite scent is the almond honey but this is a close second. If you love the smell of coffee like I do, you will fall in love with this!
Zekariea C.
2150 Lenox Dr. AL
I love this body scrub it makes my skin feel soft and smooth it’s amazing Tree Hut Italian Mocha Firming Sugar Scrub I swear I used this body scrub al the time
Lalanie O.
Medford, OR
This is a pretty good scrub brand. I love this sugar scrub. It is way less abrasive than salt scrubs, but I love any scrub I can get my hands on.
whitney b.
OH MY GOODNESS I have never known exfoliation like this stuff. The first ingredient is SUGAR which provides for the exfoliation. I am a black woman and have never really been able to shave against the grain due to having very coarse hair. Anyone else who understands this realizes that shaving with the grain is just NOT the same. I bought this and shaved against the grain for the first time in YEARS. I could not stop touching my legs after lol. This is a VERY COARSE exfoliator...I'm sure if I had white/light skin it would be quite red after using this lol. That being said, you get THREE containers for the price. How can you beat that?? Will update later on, but my razor bump days may be over!
Melinda S.
Bladenboro, NC
I love using this product right before I shave my legs to make sure all the dead skin has been reminding bed. It makes my legs super soft and shaving easier. I love the scent! If you love coffee you will love this!
kayli a.
Texas City, TX
I love to use this on my thighs where i struggle with celulite, and it seems to make it better. I also love to use this before i shave so my shave is a lot closer, and ny legs stay smoother for waaay longer.
Brit M.
Winston Salem, NC
It smelled good and it kept my skin nice and exfoliated. Not sure about the firming, though. I have a bit of cellulite on my legs and I didn't notice any reduction. I would buy it again, though, because I do really love the exfoliating.
Anna K.
Palm Coast , FL
Smells great, but was a little too rough on my skin. I guess if you are looking for a good and cheap exfoliator this will work, but make sure that you don't scrub too hard :)
Trenola B.
Port Arthur , TX
I have use this product from my local walmart and I have grown to love the soft feel that it gives my skin. It is definitely a product staple.
Julia G.
Glassboro, NJ
I have tried tree hut products before but never the Italian Mocha. Is it as efficient as their other products and is the smell nice?