BY TREE HUT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Experience intense exfoliation with Tree Hut Sugar Body Scrub with the invigorating scent of Italian Mocha. Packed with antioxidants, Coffee Seed Powder, and Vanilla, this scrub helps keep skin smooth and firm. This gentle sugar scrub is infused with Certified Organic Shea Butter, Caffeine and an array of natural oils including Evening Primrose, sweet Almond, Avocado, Safflower Seed, Macadamia Seed and Orange Oil. The real sugar grains and ground coffee grains will buff away dry and damaged skin, leaving your skin smooth and tightened.

• I have tried tree hut products before but never the Itali...2 Answers
Tree Hut Italian Mocha Firming Sugar Scrub
  • "There are so many reasons to love Tree Hut. They can do no wrong. First off, their products are certified organic and cruelty free, which I love. Every product they make smells fantastic and works wonderfully, this scrub being no exception. If you enjoy the smell of coffee, you're going to feel like you're in heaven when using this product. Together the sugar and coffee grounds create the perfect texture for massaging away rough skin and the rich scent just envelopes you. The container is approximately 18 oz. and can be found at Walmart for around $5.50, which is a total steal in my opinion." in 13 reviews
Danielle B.
This was the first scrub that I've ever used and I think it does the job. I bought this at Frys and they had a huge selection of scents and this was my favorite. My biggest down fall of this was the packaging. Since I used this in my shower, whenever I opened the product, water got in which over time watered down the product. But besides that it worked well and got off my fake tans!
Samantha P.
Frankfort, NY
LOVE this scrub. I have been buying it for years and will probably never stop. Great price and even better scent. Works incredible for my skin type and exfoliates my skin gently but effectively! My favorite scent is the almond honey but this is a close second. If you love the smell of coffee like I do, you will fall in love with this!
Carrliitaahh M.
Medford, OR
Many of the scrubs I've tried are mostly cream based and no substance. The scrubbing particles are all thick throughout this product and feels like course salt. The price is very reasonable and the quality is over the top. One last thing....It smells delicious...I love everything about this scrub, I feel very clean after using it, and I've seen a slight difference on my cellulite spots in my thighs.
Andrea C.
San diego, ca
Amazing scrub! it's a very aromatic coffee smell and is so pleasing to use. the exfoliation is perfect for body use and leaves my skin feeling silky and soft. my boyfriend used it when he was at my place and liked it so much I bought another tub just for him. it's a good size too and lasts for a while, it's definitely a product I'm going to buy again once it's finished.
Ramatu T.
Minnesota
It smells divine like you can eat it, but don't, it says its firming did not notice much of that just smoothness and its really dry scrub so you have to be careful when scribing so as not to bruise yourself no moisture. For me would have loved for texture to be smooth and added after moisture when done. But good product.
Jackie C.
Atlanta, GA
Goodness in a Jar!! This creamy gritty concoction gives sooooo much life to tired skin. It's creamy consistency makes it enjoyable to use while the grit gets the job done leaving skin extremely smooth. It's smells almost edible which just adds to the general yummy-goodness of the whole exfoliation experience!! I can't get enough of this product!
Kelley W.
Belle Plaine, MN
This scrub makes my skin feel amazing after use. It's not too gentle where you don't feel like you've got anything out of it, but it's also not so harsh that you feel like you're ripping your skin. The smell of the Italian Mocha is just an added bonus. Especially if you use it in the morning. Smells like coffee is brewing in your bathroom! Wakes me up!
Kayla B.
Chelmsford, MA
This sugar scrub was my first and will forever be my favorite out there. I got it on amazon for around $7 as an add on. The packaging is very sturdy and easy to open in the shower even with wet hands. It last a long time and you don't need much to get beautifully smooth legs. I will continue to repurchase this scrub forever
Brittany M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I use Tree Hut mocha sugar scrub daily. It makes my skin soft and smooth. I absolutely love the coffee scent. It smells amazing. I will buy this again. It exfoliates my skin well and leaves it feeling invigorated. I highly recommend this body scrub.
Sydni W.
Cabot, AR
My absolute favorite body scrub out there! The smell is so soothing and it always makes me feel so smooth after! I always get it from Ulta Beauty Store! Super gentle on my very sensitive skin which is a plus! I would buy it over and over! Every time there is a BOGO sale, I always go for it!
Julia G.
Glassboro, NJ
I have tried tree hut products before but never the Italian Mocha. Is it as efficient as their other products and is the smell nice?

Amazon