BY TREE HUT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Experience intense exfoliation with Tree Hut Sugar Body Scrub with the invigorating scent of Italian Mocha. Packed with antioxidants, Coffee Seed Powder, and Vanilla, this scrub helps keep skin smooth and firm. This gentle sugar scrub is infused with Certified Organic Shea Butter, Caffeine and an array of natural oils including Evening Primrose, sweet Almond, Avocado, Safflower Seed, Macadamia Seed and Orange Oil. The real sugar grains and ground coffee grains will buff away dry and damaged skin, leaving your skin smooth and tightened.

• I have tried tree hut products before but never the Itali...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "There are so many reasons to love Tree Hut. They can do no wrong. First off, their products are certified organic and cruelty free, which I love. Every product they make smells fantastic and works wonderfully, this scrub being no exception. If you enjoy the smell of coffee, you're going to feel like you're in heaven when using this product. Together the sugar and coffee grounds create the perfect texture for massaging away rough skin and the rich scent just envelopes you. The container is approximately 18 oz. and can be found at Walmart for around $5.50, which is a total steal in my opinion." in 13 reviews
Victoria V.
North Las Vegas, NV
I love the smell its like a rich chocolaty coffee. The little beads definitely help exfoliate. Its a little hard to use unless you have a sonic scrubber to really get in there or a stiff body pad to scrub. I use it once a week and after every shave and my legs feel insanely smooth. I attached a picture of the scrubbing pad i use for a reference.
Ashley G.
Olive branch, MS
I am coffee and sugar scrub obsessed. When I saw this is the Tree Hut section of my drugstore, I had to have it as it was screaming my name! I love using this scrub specifically on my legs and thigh area as it is "firming". The fragrance is heavenly! Leaves my skin soft and renewed. This is a very good brand and very affordable!
maritza h.
Divide, CO
All of these scubs make your skin feel so silky and smooth after use and the smell is amazing its taking exfoliation to the next level 10 of 10 100% has my recommendation
Callie C.
Columbus, OH
Nicole J.
Spring Hill, FL
I love this brand and the products they make. This scrub smells incredible, and it leaves my skin soft and exfoliated. I use it mainly on my legs to help with the reduction of visible hair follicles. I dropped one star because it claims to be firming do to the coffee grind ingredient... but it doesn't seem to do anything of that nature.
Danielle B.
This was the first scrub that I've ever used and I think it does the job. I bought this at Frys and they had a huge selection of scents and this was my favorite. My biggest down fall of this was the packaging. Since I used this in my shower, whenever I opened the product, water got in which over time watered down the product. But besides that it worked well and got off my fake tans!
Samantha P.
Frankfort, NY
LOVE this scrub. I have been buying it for years and will probably never stop. Great price and even better scent. Works incredible for my skin type and exfoliates my skin gently but effectively! My favorite scent is the almond honey but this is a close second. If you love the smell of coffee like I do, you will fall in love with this!
Ramatu T.
It smells divine like you can eat it, but don't, it says its firming did not notice much of that just smoothness and its really dry scrub so you have to be careful when scribing so as not to bruise yourself no moisture. For me would have loved for texture to be smooth and added after moisture when done. But good product.
Andrea C.
San diego, ca
Amazing scrub! it's a very aromatic coffee smell and is so pleasing to use. the exfoliation is perfect for body use and leaves my skin feeling silky and soft. my boyfriend used it when he was at my place and liked it so much I bought another tub just for him. it's a good size too and lasts for a while, it's definitely a product I'm going to buy again once it's finished.
Jackie C.
Atlanta, GA
Goodness in a Jar!! This creamy gritty concoction gives sooooo much life to tired skin. It's creamy consistency makes it enjoyable to use while the grit gets the job done leaving skin extremely smooth. It's smells almost edible which just adds to the general yummy-goodness of the whole exfoliation experience!! I can't get enough of this product!
Julia G.
Glassboro, NJ
I have tried tree hut products before but never the Italian Mocha. Is it as efficient as their other products and is the smell nice?