BY TREE HUT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Experience intense exfoliation with Tree Hut Sugar Body Scrub with the invigorating scent of Italian Mocha. Packed with antioxidants, Coffee Seed Powder, and Vanilla, this scrub helps keep skin smooth and firm. This gentle sugar scrub is infused with Certified Organic Shea Butter, Caffeine and an array of natural oils including Evening Primrose, sweet Almond, Avocado, Safflower Seed, Macadamia Seed and Orange Oil. The real sugar grains and ground coffee grains will buff away dry and damaged skin, leaving your skin smooth and tightened.

• I have tried tree hut products before but never the Itali...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "There are so many reasons to love Tree Hut. They can do no wrong. First off, their products are certified organic and cruelty free, which I love. Every product they make smells fantastic and works wonderfully, this scrub being no exception. If you enjoy the smell of coffee, you're going to feel like you're in heaven when using this product. Together the sugar and coffee grounds create the perfect texture for massaging away rough skin and the rich scent just envelopes you. The container is approximately 18 oz. and can be found at Walmart for around $5.50, which is a total steal in my opinion." in 13 reviews
Sofya G.
I absolutely adore this body scrub. It is super abrasive which I like because I feel like it's doing something and it smells phenomenal. Like a chocolate latte it smells so good. It really wakes me up in the morning.
Anissa L.
Coral Springs , FL
I have used every sugar scrub by Tree Hut and this Mocha one has to be my favorite. I bought this one at publix during my grocery run, and it has been the best scrub I have used so far! I use it about once or twice a week and I have actually noticed firming in my thighs. The scent is fantastic.
member-d5b7e
This is hands down one of the best sugar scrubs I have used. I instantly could see & feel the difference in my skin's surface, firmness & tone after one use. I use this product 1-2 times a week. It has a great smell and very affordable.
Zekariea C.
2150 Lenox Dr. AL
I love this body scrub it makes my skin feel soft and smooth it’s amazing Tree Hut Italian Mocha Firming Sugar Scrub I swear I used this body scrub al the time
Valerie M.
I love this scrub. I have used many other coffee scrubs and none smell as good and leave my skin as soft as this one. It's not a miracle scrub that will instantly slim your body but it does seem to firm my skin slightly.
Keirstin F.
Rock Hill, SC
Love this scrub! It smells amazing! I like to use it all over my body or just on my legs before I shave. It makes my skin feel so smooth and hydrated! It's very gentle and doesn't make my skin feel raw unlike some scrubs.
whitney b.
OH MY GOODNESS I have never known exfoliation like this stuff. The first ingredient is SUGAR which provides for the exfoliation. I am a black woman and have never really been able to shave against the grain due to having very coarse hair. Anyone else who understands this realizes that shaving with the grain is just NOT the same. I bought this and shaved against the grain for the first time in YEARS. I could not stop touching my legs after lol. This is a VERY COARSE exfoliator...I'm sure if I had white/light skin it would be quite red after using this lol. That being said, you get THREE containers for the price. How can you beat that?? Will update later on, but my razor bump days may be over!
Carrliitaahh M.
Medford, OR
Many of the scrubs I've tried are mostly cream based and no substance. The scrubbing particles are all thick throughout this product and feels like course salt. The price is very reasonable and the quality is over the top. One last thing....It smells delicious...I love everything about this scrub, I feel very clean after using it, and I've seen a slight difference on my cellulite spots in my thighs.
stephanie r.
I love using this product. Unlike some of the other scents, it's not too strong smelling. It's the perfect blend of coffee and chocolate but doesn't make you feel like you need to eat it. It does a very good job of sloughing off dead skin and making you feel nice and refreshed. My favorite time to use it is in the morning when I'm extremely tired.
Hannah R.
Makes my shower smell like an espresso, and Ive read that coffee is great for exfoliation and tightening the skin. I personally thought that it was an amazing exfoliator. If you're not a huge fan of coffee, I may not recommend it because there is definitely no hiding the smell and it will linger on you, so that is just up to the individual!
Julia G.
Glassboro, NJ
I have tried tree hut products before but never the Italian Mocha. Is it as efficient as their other products and is the smell nice?