BeautySkinBath & BodyTree Hut
Italian Mocha Firming Sugar Scrub

Tree Hut Italian Mocha Firming Sugar Scrub

Experience intense exfoliation with Tree Hut Sugar Body Scrub with the invigorating scent of Italian Mocha. Packed with antioxidants, Coffee Seed Powder, and Vanilla, this scrub helps keep skin smooth and firm. This gentle sugar scrub is infused with Certified Organic Shea Butter, Caffeine and an array of natural oils including Evening Primrose, sweet Almond, Avocado, Safflower Seed, Macadamia Seed and Orange Oil. The real sugar grains and ground coffee grains will buff away dry and damaged skin, leaving your skin smooth and tightened.

Are tree hut products any good?
El producto es solamente para el cuerpo o también para la cara!?
Does this actually smell like coffee and is it sweet smelling?
Start your review of Tree Hut Italian Mocha Firming Sugar Scrub!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...going to feel like you're in heaven when using this product. Together the sugar and coffee grounds create the perfect texture for massaging away rough skin and the rich scent just envelopes you. The container is approximately 18 oz. and can be found at Walmart for around $5.50, which is a total steal in my opinion.in reviews
Haley B.
Jacksonville, AL
Tree Hut Italian Mocha Firming Sugar Scrub uploaded by Haley B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Im not really sure if this does anything for firming, but my skin always feels amazing after using it. It smells JUST LIKE a cup of coffee and exfoliates so so good.
Ayyah A.
Tree Hut Italian Mocha Firming Sugar Scrub uploaded by Ayyah A.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is another one of my favorite body scrubs. Coffee scrubs are always my go to and tree hut scrub are great.
Lisa H.
Jacksonville, NC
1,232 reviews
Tree Hut Italian Mocha Firming Sugar Scrub uploaded by Lisa H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’m loving this behind my legs it feels like it really is helping firm my thighs and booty a bit and it smells amazing
Brittany H.
New Albany, IN
Tree Hut Italian Mocha Firming Sugar Scrub uploaded by Brittany H.
Tree Hut Italian Mocha Firming Sugar Scrub uploaded by Brittany H.
Purchased at: Amazon
I have been really into sugar scrubs and I have Tree Hut body butter so I decided to try their firming sugar scrub. First impression, it smells just like a mocha frappechino lol, great texture, great size tub(18 oz.) I will definitely get many uses out of this. It contains caffeine which has been proven to help firm and tighten skin with regular use, so I love that. It also has quite a few oils infused including primerose, avocado, sweet almond, sunflower, macadamia seed and citrus oils. I used a small amount to exfoliate & wash my face and I absolutely loved it. Once i rinsed and dried, my face was smooth and felt nice & clean. I can't wait to use it in the shower. I highly recommend this scrub, and Tree Huts other products. Side note- there were bad reviews on Amazon about this product, a few people said that this scrub contains plastic and no one should buy nor use it. I can confirm that there is NO PLASTIC in this scrub. This is not an all natural scrub but it is mostly all natural ingredients and absolutely no plastic ingredients are found in it, made with certified shea butter.
Courtney M.
Opelousas, LA
Tree Hut Italian Mocha Firming Sugar Scrub uploaded by Courtney M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have been really into sugar scrubs and I have Tree Hut body butter so I decided to try their firming sugar scrub. First impression, it smells just like a mocha frappechino lol, great texture, great size tub(18 oz.) I will definitely get many uses out of this. It contains caffeine which has been proven to help firm and tighten skin with regular use, so I love that. It also has quite a few oils infused including primerose, avocado, sweet almond, sunflower, macadamia seed and citrus oils. I used a small amount to exfoliate wash my face and I absolutely loved it. Once i rinsed and dried, my face was smooth and felt nice clean. I can't wait to use it in the shower. I highly recommend this scrub, and Tree Huts other products. Side note- there were bad reviews on Walgreens about this product, a few people said that this scrub contains plastic and no one should buy nor use it. I can confirm that there is NO PLASTIC in this scrub. This is not an all natural scrub but it is mostly all natural ingredients and absolutely no plastic ingredients are found in it, made with certified shea. I’m loving it. Will be buying more.
Lexi M.
Tree Hut Italian Mocha Firming Sugar Scrub uploaded by Lexi M.
Purchased at: ULTA
i like how the scrub made my skin feel soft and i LOVED the scent, cant get enough coffee! what i didnt like is the packaging. it got difficult toward the end to take out product and it was messy to close. i know a lot of people love these scrubs so if you can look past the packaging, give it a go!
Ellie S.
Fontana, CA
Tree Hut Italian Mocha Firming Sugar Scrub uploaded by Ellie S.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is now my favorite scrub of all time. It’s super affordable and it’s pretty big. I think this is going to last me for a while. The beads are kind of big and I like that a lot. It exfoliate my skin really well and it also made my skin soft. The scent is like a coffee with a hint of candy. Personally I’m not really a fan of candy. If they only add coffee scent it would be so nice and relaxing. Overall this is a really good and affordable product.
Erika L.
Belmont, MI
Tree Hut Italian Mocha Firming Sugar Scrub uploaded by Erika L.
Hands down, my favorite scrub I’ve ever used! I’ve seriously probably tried every single scent they have ever came out with in this brand! Leaves my skin feeling so freaking smooth afterwards and I am obsessed! Tree Hut Italian Mocha Firming Sugar Scrub
Suna M.
Glendale Hts, IL
Tree Hut Italian Mocha Firming Sugar Scrub uploaded by Suna M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Omg love this!!! Tree hut is one of the best sugar scrubs I’ve tried! The mocha and coffee bean one is my favorite. Love the way it smells!! Before using it I always have to take it and smell it for a good sec because of how good it smells! This is the second one I go through! Leaves your skin feeling so nice and smooth as well as smelling amazing!
Maria O.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Tree Hut Italian Mocha Firming Sugar Scrub uploaded by Maria O.
Tree Hut Italian Mocha Firming Sugar Scrub uploaded by Maria O.
Purchased at: Walmart
Totally in love with that body scrub, it leaves your skin extremely soft and with a delicious smell, my husband gift me and I love it.