BY TREE HUT

Tone and tighten your skin with the invigorating scent of Italian Mocha Firming Body Lotion. This formula is packed with caffeine to restore skin elasticity and improve firmness. This extra-rich moisturizing body lotion, infused with Certified Organic Shea Butter, Caffeine and Vanilla Extract, was designed to firm and smooth your skin with its light, non-greasy formula.

• Certified Organic Shea Butter: Rich in Vitamins A, E, and F to help collagen production and promote skin elasticity. Shea Butter softens, smooths, and helps strengthen skin.
  • Caffeine: Minimizes the appearance of cellulite and fights free radicals that can cause premature aging. Natural anti-inflammatory properties can also help reduce redness for an even skin tone.
  • Safflower Seed Oil: Natural linoleic acid contains anti-inflammatory properties which help to fight skin conditions. It also prevents dryness and hydrates to provide healthy glow, while promoting elasticity.
  • Vanilla Extract: Soothes skin.
  • Paraben Free and No Formaldehyde donors
  • Made in the USA
  • Do not test on animals
  • Maintains skin moisture for 24 hours

Buy on Amazon
  • "Love! Love the salt scrub! I have spent hundreds of dollars on sea salt scrubs at spas. This scrub is a great go to when I can't afford a spa. It removes all the dry skin while leaving a smooth oil on your skin." in 11 reviews
Nicole J.
I was looking for a good body scrub to get off dead skin when I showered. I wasn't familiar with very many brands that day but I had heard online to try Tree Hut . I choose the Italian Mocha Firming because after having children my skin wasn't as firm as it had been in my younger days. The first few days I never gave it much thought as far as the firming . Within two weeks I noticed my skin was not only softer but much firmer in areas I was embarrassed about before. I have now used it ever since and the results are great, and goes along way as opposed to other brands I tried before. A little actually goes along way. Try this and you won't be disappointed.
Shawne M.
Charleston , SC
I saw this in Walmart and decided to give it a try and I instantly fell in love with the scent! I immediately went back to grab another bottle and was sad that they were sold out. Needless to say I visited several other locations until I found another. This lotion is thick in consistency and moisturizes like a dream. Scent is long lasting. I just wish this particular scent was easily made available as this particular one is my favorite!!!!
Alex M.
Vesuvius, VA
I purchased this product at Walmart in the lotion section and wasn't quite expecting this. It is very gentle on skin and rubs in reasonably quick. It smells much like an italian mocha as promised ,but also has a alcoholic scent because it is a firming lotion. The only problem was that most times the alcoholic scent covered the smell of the mocha till the lotion was completely dry. I would be hesitant to buy again just because the alcohol scent is really strong ,but if it were fixed I would definitely buy this lotion again
Katie S.
Marietta, OH
I have been looking for an inexpensive lotion like this for awhile! I tried one a long time ago that American eagle was selling through their Aerie line that had caffeine in it. This is like that, but even better! I love how it seems to instantly make my skin seem firmer and smoother! It smells AMAZING and leaves my skins feeling incredibly soft. It's not super greasy and absorbs perfect with my skin!
Adrianne B.
Seattle, WA
This is a great dupe for the Brazilian Bum Bum cream at Sephora that is sold for $45+ and its only a fourth of the price! Its gentle enough for my sensitive skin and I see results that I would normally see with the Sephora cream! It helps to smooth out my cellulite and just firm up the rest of the body! It soaks into the skin and doesn't feel overly greasy which I am a huge fan of. The only con would be the smell, I prefer more fruity and light smells but this isn't bad if you use it before bed! I would highly recommend.
Kimberly P.
Muncie
I don't know if it really firms your skin, but it smells amazing! The lotion doesn't leave me too greasy at all. It moisturises and leaves my skin soft and smelling delicious. I get compliments on the scent. I prefer it to some lotions because it doesn't have a lot of "fillers" in it that aren't necessary. If you can find it, buy it. My Walmart can't keep it on the shelf for long.
Miranda B.
This smells so good I want to eat it. People are always telling me I smell like a mocha! love this body lotion and have noticed in droopier areas that my skin looks firmer. I have been using this lotion for about 2 weeks now. I love it and will be buying more very soon. Tree Hut is a great brand.
Natasha W.
Jacksonville, FL
This has really help my skin to be replenish due to me not taking care of it in my younger days,there is no con about this product,i use this product everyday and it stays on for my full eight hours,the price is good and i would definitely recommend.thanks tree hut for another great product!
Dennielle C.
Altoona, IA
Love this stuff! Smells delightful and warming to your senses. A great body moisturizer without being greasy. The sent lingers around for a while so If you don't like lingering scents than this one is not for you. But if you wanna smell like a tasty mocha treat and be butter soft, than get it!
Asia A.
Bedford, TX
I absolutely love tree huts body firming lotion especially during the summer. you only need two applications to fill all of the gratification of this lotion, I use it all the time, every day on top of my regular lotion or even right out of the shower and after I use tree huts scrub as well. Both work well hand and hand and I love the efficiency of the brand.