BeautyBodyBody CareTree Hut
Italian Mocha Firming Body Lotion

Tree Hut Italian Mocha Firming Body Lotion

Tone and tighten your skin with the invigorating scent of Italian Mocha Firming Body Lotion. This formula is packed with caffeine to restore skin elasticity and improve firmness. This extra-rich moisturizing body lotion, infused with Certified Organic Shea Butter, Caffeine and Vanilla Extract, was designed to firm and smooth your skin with its light, non-greasy formula.

• Certified Organic Shea Butter: Rich in Vitamins A, E, and F to help collagen production and promote skin elasticity. Shea Butter softens, smooths, and helps strengthen skin.
  • Caffeine: Minimizes the appearance of cellulite and fights free radicals that can cause premature aging. Natural anti-inflammatory properties can also help reduce redness for an even skin tone.
  • Safflower Seed Oil: Natural linoleic acid contains anti-inflammatory properties which help to fight skin conditions. It also prevents dryness and hydrates to provide healthy glow, while promoting elasticity.
  • Vanilla Extract: Soothes skin.
  • Paraben Free and No Formaldehyde donors
  • Made in the USA
  • Do not test on animals
  • Maintains skin moisture for 24 hours

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tree Hut Italian Mocha Firming Body Lotion!
Product Highlights
Love! Love the salt scrub! I have spent hundreds of dollars on sea salt scrubs at spas. This scrub is a great go to when I can't afford a spa. It removes all the dry skin while leaving a smooth oil on your skin.in reviews
Raychael  K.
Farmville, NC
Tree Hut Italian Mocha Firming Body Lotion uploaded by Raychael  K.
I love Tree Hut products !! They are truly some of my favorites ! This lotion is nourishing & hydrating . My only drawback is the scent (which is mocha infused coffee) doesn’t last long . Literally just a minute or two after applying and it’s GONE ! That may be a positive for someone with sensitivity issues . However , I like it enough to purchase again .
Crystal  C.
Adams Run, SC
Tree Hut Italian Mocha Firming Body Lotion uploaded by Crystal  C.
Smells and feels amazing! It isn't an overwhelming overpowering scent however you can smell the Mocha. It is a bit pricey, I found it on sale and gave it a try.
Jessica  W.
Tree Hut Italian Mocha Firming Body Lotion uploaded by Jessica  W.
Great product. Great smell. Isn’t greasy like a lot of other lotions. Good for daily use.
Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
1,915 reviews
Tree Hut Italian Mocha Firming Body Lotion uploaded by Kelli S.
Tree Hut Italian Mocha Firming Body Lotion uploaded by Kelli S.
Purchased at: Amazon
I’m a huge fan of Tree Hut brand products, and this mocha firming lotion is no exception! It’s true to its name and has a wonderful chocolatey smell to it, and as far as I’ve noticed when using daily for awhile now the “firming” claim seems to be true as well as my skin is softer and looking better than ever! Wonderful product and will be a definite repurchase for me in the future.
Liz W.
Mesa, AZ
Love the smell everything is abt smell for me, and with this you can smell it all day and it makes yoh happy
Erostine D.
Carrollton, TX
THE SCRUB IS AWESOME. DOES NOT LEAVE A REISDUE ON BODY. IT SMELLS GREAT AND DOES NOT LEAVE AN OILY FEELING AFTER USING.
Gizelle H.
San Diego, CA
This lotion is my favorite along with the firming scrub. However it's so hard for me to find this specific scent. I would see this brand on shelves but never this scent. I use to go inside a military base just to purchase it but now I no longer have access to it. I can't even find it on their website.
Lyndsey G.
Tifton, GA
Purchased at: Amazon
This lotion smells so amazing !! I love this product and use it daily . I don’t know that it is truly firming, but it does a great job moisturizing and I am happy with that . It does not make me feel oily or sticky in the least. Definitely planning on continuing use !
Kay C.
Olathe, KS
This lotion smelled just like chocolate and it was not very pricey for me but it was very long lasting and lasted me about 4 weeks and I bought this just at Walmart and I recommend it so much it was a very good lotion.
Ginamarie G.
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
I purchased this recently and have been loving it. It smells like a mixture of fresh coffee and mocha. Haven’t used it long enough to notice any “firming” results but overall it’s a decent body lotion for a great price! Definitely recommend this one.

Looking for your answer?