Tree Hut Island Kiwi Shea Sugar Scrub uploaded by Dupreea W.Tree Hut Island Kiwi Shea Sugar Scrub uploaded by Amanda G.

BY TREE HUT

Experience an intense exfoliation with Tree Hut Sugar Body Scrub with the tropical scent of Island Kiwi. Packed with hydrating omega-3 and alpha-linoleic acids, natural Kiwi Fruit Extract helps keep skin soft and nourished. This gentle sugar scrub is infused with Certified Organic Shea Butter, Kiwi Fruit Extract and an array of natural oils including Evening Primrose, sweet Almond, Avocado, Safflower Seed, Macadamia Seed and Orange Oil. The real sugar grains will buff away dry and damaged skin, leaving your skin soft and smooth.

Tree Hut Island Kiwi Shea Sugar Scrub
  • "Will never buy another sugar scrub After see such a huge difference in my face with exfoliation, I decided my body needed it too! I jumped on the sugar scrub train and tried higher end products even the diy's but this is my gold mine! It's a heavy grit which I like and I use it on every inch of my body, I don't' use a lot though. I take a small amount a spread them get a little more and a little more until I've fully exfoliate. I have found if I take a large amount then it just falls off my body into my shower and it's wasted. But I love it! I currently hve two scents in my shower, Coconut Line and Island Kiwi " in 24 reviews
  • "I am currently using this! it's in my bathroom right this second. I just used this earlier today...I love this stuff! ๐Ÿ˜ very good at exfoliating! the smell is amazing ๐Ÿ‘ƒ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผthe consistency is great also...nice and thick! I definitely recommend this to anyone with flaky dry skin! #MusesOfInfluenster" in 4 reviews
  • "this is my favorite scrub aside from the tree hut coconut scent, but i wouldn't recommend it to someone whose skin is sensitive to mild abrasion. the scrub is very abrasive and really aids in sloughing off dead skin. i love to use it on my legs in circular motion before i shave. it makes my legs dolphin smooth!" in 4 reviews
whitney b.
OH MY GOODNESS I have never known exfoliation like this stuff. The first ingredient is SUGAR which provides for the exfoliation. I am a black woman and have never really been able to shave against the grain due to having very coarse hair. Anyone else who understands this realizes that shaving with the grain is just NOT the same. I bought this and shaved against the grain for the first time in YEARS. I could not stop touching my legs after lol. This is a VERY COARSE exfoliator...I'm sure if I had white/light skin it would be quite red after using this lol. That being said, you get THREE containers for the price. How can you beat that?? Will update later on, but my razor bump days may be over!
Tracey T.
Cincinnati, OH
This is one of the best drugstore scrubs I've ever tried! The fragrance is awesome but not too overwhelming, it left my skin feeling so soft and extremely clean, refreshed... I would definitely recommend this for anyone who is looking for an affordable scrub, especially anyone having issues with dry skin it helped me tremendously.
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
I absolutely love me some body scrubs but for the longest time the only ones that worked well costed me way too much money, but that is not the case with this one at all. It works just as well as if not better than most of the higher end brands out there, and it's way cheaper than those brands. I buy mine at Publix.
Deanna T.
Richmond, VA
I love the way this scrub feels on my legs, feet, and arms! I feel like it is a very luxurious treat in the bath. I would recommend this to anyone! It was a decent price for the quality. It was wonderful! I would definitely buy this again in the future, in all the different scents!
Leah J.
Fabulous exfoliation beads leave your skin feeling smooth and silky. If I had 100$ exfoliant right next to it, I'd still choose this one. Smells great. Feels great. Put it on before you shave or while you shower to remove the days dirt and dead skin. It will leave you feeling as fresh as ever.
Chelsea G.
Ewa Beach, HI
I love this brand for body scrubs. I have this as well as the coconut lime body scrub & it does wonders to my body! It leaves my nosy feeling so soft & smooth! The beads/crystals are the right size to gently exfoliate the skin without scratching or over drying it & it smells so darn good! I will repurchase this after I am done with the tub at home
Jordan K.
Lakeland, FL
Love this scrub! It's a little "soupy" with a consistency like jelly so that can be a little odd compared to more solid scrubs I'm used to. Other than that, the scent is nice and the product has lasted over a year without any scent change.
kirsten c.
nashville, tn
Livi B.
I am a faithful user of Tree Hut's Shea Sugar Scrub. I use it is an exfoliant on my both face and body. I found it to be more affordable at Walmart. At Publix, it is a few dollars more, but that's expected. Because it is a tad bit abrasive, I use it about once or twice a week, and that usually does the trick. I do not recommend using it the day of or before you apply make-up.
Kelsey M.
Saco
The grit is a bit rougher then some body scrubs but It exfoliates like a dream.. even my boyfriend is obsessed. The price? Great! The smell? Incredible. Using it after shaving is an absolute must and I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a body scrub.