Tree Hut Island Kiwi Shea Sugar Scrub uploaded by Dupreea W.Tree Hut Island Kiwi Shea Sugar Scrub uploaded by Amanda G.

BY TREE HUT #76 in Body Scrub

Experience intense exfoliation with Tree Hut Sugar Body Scrub with the tropical scent of Island Kiwi. Packed with hydrating omega-3 and alpha-linoleic acids, natural Kiwi Fruit extract helps keep skin soft and nourished. This gentle sugar scrub is infused with Certified Organic Shea Butter, Kiwi Fruit Extract and an array of natural oils including Evening Primrose, sweet Almond, Avocado, Safflower Seed, Macadamia Seed and Orange Oil. The real sugar grains will buff away dry and damaged skin, leaving your skin soft and smooth.

Buy on Kmart
Johna M.
Johna M.
Ashland, KY
Will never buy another sugar scrub

After see such a huge difference in my face with exfoliation, I decided my body needed it too! I jumped on the sugar scrub train and tried higher end products even the diy's but this is my gold mine! It's a heavy grit which I like and I use it on every inch of my body, I don't' use a lot though. I take a small amount a spread them get a little more and a little more until I've fully exfoliate. I have found if I take a large amount then it just falls off my body into my shower and it's wasted. But I love it! I currently hve two scents in my shower, Coconut Line and Island Kiwi
Dupreea W.
Dupreea W.
Omg!!! I'm so in love with this product!!! Would definitely buy again. So let me tell y'all! I bought this product over a year ago and would only take it to the nail shop yo use on my feet and legs but probably 3 weeks ago something told me to try it in the shower all over my body. Omg, when I did this...when I say my skin felt like a babys bottom! I couldn't believe I didn't try it sooner! Great product love the smell and love how soft my skin feel afterwards!
megan r.
megan r.
brillion, wi
This scrub is cheap and smells really nice. it's not too strong or a barely there scent. since I just have have a standing shower (as opposed to a shower/bathtub combo) I turn the water off and scrub my whole body really well and let it sit for a few minutes, then softly rub over the scrub again to make sure I scrubbed everywhere. after I rinse off my skin is so moisturized and soft, it's a perfect weekly body scrub.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Shreveport, LA
BEST SUGAR SCRUB EVER. Scent? Amazing! Price point? Perfect! Results? Remarkable! I got this on a whim at Ulta a few months ago and is now my holy grail body scrub. Before I use my fave wash, sometimes I would use this on my large pores across my nose and cheeks when this got really clogged and nothing has worked better! But my favorite part (besides the silkly smooth skin I get) is the scent. It's freaking awesome.
Juan M.
Juan M.
I think some of the granules might be made of plastic because this doesn't completely dissolve, but other than that, my girlfriend and I love it. We use it to help exfoliate one another's backs. It smells really good, leaves the skin feeling clean and exfoliated, as well as leaving it moisturized. Only reason I'm giving it a 4 out of 5 is because plastic granules are no bueno for the environment.
Fatima B.
Fatima B.
Ohhh this product is AMAZING! It smells sooo good it's crazy even your whole bathroom will smell after using it, and your skin will feel soft, clean and hydrated. The price is cheap compared to others and it does a great job I bought mines at my neighborhood Krogers and I love it I continue to buy it and don't think I will be switching to anothe brand totally recommended.
Tracey T.
Tracey T.
Cincinnati, OH
This is one of the best drugstore scrubs I've ever tried! The fragrance is awesome but not too overwhelming, it left my skin feeling so soft and extremely clean, refreshed... I would definitely recommend this for anyone who is looking for an affordable scrub, especially anyone having issues with dry skin it helped me tremendously.
Meagan M.
Meagan M.
Love this stuff. I can buy it at target. It smells great. Makes my skin feel good. The only problem I have is sometimes it's too oily. I understand that it is a scrub and is made with oil- but sometimes I feel as though the film of oil lasts too long on my skin and I am unable to wash it away. But the smell is certainly worth it!
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Tampa, FL
I loved this product. I use it to get the dead skin off my body. Dead skin is not always visible to someone who isn't looking for it but it does a pretty good job of doing that for the price. I recently switched to a different scrub but I would not have a problem switching back to this. I also like the smell of this product.
Laura
Laura
Every year before summer I do an entire body scrub to get my skin ready for the season. This year was the first time I used tree hut and they'll now be the brand I use every year. I love everything about this, the smell, the way my skin feels after and it's not overly oily like other scrubs I've used in the past