Tree Hut Island Kiwi Shea Moisturizing Body Lotion uploaded by Tara W.

BY TREE HUT

Take your senses on a journey with the tropical scent of Island Kiwi Shea Moisturizing Body Lotion. Kiwi Extract, packed with hydrating omega-3 and alpha-linoleic acids, helps repair and soften skin. This extra-rich moisturizing body lotion, infused with Certified Organic Shea Butter & Kiwi Extract, was designed to firm and smooth your skin with its light, non-greasy formula for a daily hydration that will keep your skin looking youthful and renewed.

• Certified Organic Shea Butter: Rich in Vitamins A, E, and F to help collagen production and promote skin elasticity. Shea Butter softens, smooths, and helps strengthen skin.
  • Kiwi Fruit Extract: Helps regenerate skin and boost collagen production for youthful, supple skin.
  • Paraben Free and No Formaldehyde donors
  • Made in the USA
  • Do not test on animals
  • Maintains skin moisture for 24 hours

Buy on Amazon
  • "This is my go to #lotion for everything. After shower #moisturizing, extra dry spots, even stretch mark prevention through #pregnancy. The Coconut Lime is my favorite but I have never been disappointed with any of the scents I have purchased. Love. Love Love!" in 21 reviews
  • "Lovely smell. Been healing and helping me slowly with my dry skin from the seasons changing. " in 6 reviews
  • "If you have sensitive skin and are skeptical of products that at natural or organic but you have to have an awesome scent, this product is your life saver! " in 4 reviews
Komal R.
Marina, CA
Love this product. Smell owesome and moisturize body really good. The brand doest it's job. ..
Jasmine S.
Bowie, MD
Tree Hut makes the best body lotions! So creamy, smooth and nourishing. I love the way it makes my skin and I'm so I glad I discovered these
Ranae A.
Spiro, OK
Moisturizes and smells very nice. Moiture lasted for hours. I took it traveling w me for the summer and even w the sun and salt water effects my skin stayed soft and hydrated.
Lisa W.
I love this product. it makes my skin feel soft. Non greasy. I share this with my friends. They all say they love the smell and feel of it.
Maquella G.
Irving, TX
Smells great! blends in smoothly in your skin. No need to reapply multiple times, keeps you moisturized all day
Randell R.
Carrollton, TX
This is lotion smells yummy! I love the tree hut brand. The ingredients are organic and my body feels soft.
Payton H.
Love this it's perfect for every body type and texture the scent is a good smell and it has good texture when u squeeze it but could smell Better it's super long lasting I would recommend it to everyone I know
Moni S.
I love it when lotions provides the right amount of moisture your skin needs, without leaving you oily or greasy afterwards and this lotion does exactly that! Always have it with me and recommend it to everyone!
Vanessa M.
Brooklyn, NY
Not too much of a fan of This one. Not sure if it's the lotion but I get a bad rash after each use.. But I love the smell :(
Melanie L.
Thus makes my skin feel amazing. Very soft, not oily or sticky. I like to use this when I am just going to be laying around the house or at night before bed.