Tree Hut Island Kiwi Shea Moisturizing Body Lotion uploaded by Tara W.

BY TREE HUT

Take your senses on a journey with the tropical scent of Island Kiwi Shea Moisturizing Body Lotion. Kiwi Extract, packed with hydrating omega-3 and alpha-linoleic acids, helps repair and soften skin. This extra-rich moisturizing body lotion, infused with Certified Organic Shea Butter & Kiwi Extract, was designed to firm and smooth your skin with its light, non-greasy formula for a daily hydration that will keep your skin looking youthful and renewed.

• Certified Organic Shea Butter: Rich in Vitamins A, E, and F to help collagen production and promote skin elasticity. Shea Butter softens, smooths, and helps strengthen skin.
  • Kiwi Fruit Extract: Helps regenerate skin and boost collagen production for youthful, supple skin.
  • Paraben Free and No Formaldehyde donors
  • Made in the USA
  • Do not test on animals
  • Maintains skin moisture for 24 hours

Buy on Amazon
  • "This is my go to #lotion for everything. After shower #moisturizing, extra dry spots, even stretch mark prevention through #pregnancy. The Coconut Lime is my favorite but I have never been disappointed with any of the scents I have purchased. Love. Love Love!" in 21 reviews
  • "Lovely smell. Been healing and helping me slowly with my dry skin from the seasons changing. " in 6 reviews
  • "If you have sensitive skin and are skeptical of products that at natural or organic but you have to have an awesome scent, this product is your life saver! " in 4 reviews
Gretchen G.
I was so in love with the coconut lime scrub that I had to buy the matching body butter. This smells so amazing. It is a spa in a bottle. I am in love with it. Its a great product and would highly recommend it to anyone who loves a thick body cream. I thought the scent lasted a long time and my skin was well moisturized.
Juliana O.
I love the scent of this product and how soft and moisturized it leaves my skin feeling. it sinks quickly into my skin as well.
Laura S.
I've gone through two of these body lotions! The coconut lime scent is my absolute favorite! Leaves your skin moisturized without feeling greasy.
Yessica E.
A mi parecer no hidrata tanto como promete es un buen producto pero para mi no es un imprecindible.
Hannah A.
This is the 2nd lotion that I have used up for my 20 before 2017 products! Only 18 more to go! I love the sweet vacation coconut scent. I used this a lot in college, so it kind of brings me back to that time and working at Kmart. This was very moisturizing and I have a second tube of this in storage, so I won't repurchase since I already have another bottle and about twenty other lotions. I'm slowly working my way through my stash. This lotion is a thick cream, but sinks in fast. My skin feels velvety smooth after applying and smooth after applying and for 6 to 7 USD, you cannot go wrong. Also, its made in the USA, which is nice to see and support.
Cynthia H.
Best body lotion ever!!!! I highly recommend it's great a good vaule for sure because you'll use it all the time
Ranae A.
Spiro, OK
Moisturizes and smells very nice. Moiture lasted for hours. I took it traveling w me for the summer and even w the sun and salt water effects my skin stayed soft and hydrated.
Tristen F.
Anacoco, LA
During the fall time, my skin gets super dry! This stuff is AMAZING! It took forever for me to find a lotion that didn't leave me feeling greasy but left my skin feeling soft and moisturized! It's PERFECT!
Isabel F.
Este producto me lo compro mi mamá ' y me parece muy bueno' me dejaba mi piel muy bonita y muy hidrante y lo mejor de todo que no hace daño
Lori L.
Burlington, NC
My sister had the Tree Hut Shea Moisturing Body Lotion in her bathroom, that is until I took it home with me! I used it and absolutely fell in love with it! She wanted it back but I refused because it was so great! Will be buying again!!!