Tree Hut Island Kiwi Shea Moisturizing Body Lotion uploaded by Tara W.

BY TREE HUT

Take your senses on a journey with the tropical scent of Island Kiwi Shea Moisturizing Body Lotion. Kiwi Extract, packed with hydrating omega-3 and alpha-linoleic acids, helps repair and soften skin. This extra-rich moisturizing body lotion, infused with Certified Organic Shea Butter & Kiwi Extract, was designed to firm and smooth your skin with its light, non-greasy formula for a daily hydration that will keep your skin looking youthful and renewed.

• Certified Organic Shea Butter: Rich in Vitamins A, E, and F to help collagen production and promote skin elasticity. Shea Butter softens, smooths, and helps strengthen skin.
  • Kiwi Fruit Extract: Helps regenerate skin and boost collagen production for youthful, supple skin.
  • Paraben Free and No Formaldehyde donors
  • Made in the USA
  • Do not test on animals
  • Maintains skin moisture for 24 hours

Buy on Amazon
  • "This is my go to #lotion for everything. After shower #moisturizing, extra dry spots, even stretch mark prevention through #pregnancy. The Coconut Lime is my favorite but I have never been disappointed with any of the scents I have purchased. Love. Love Love!" in 21 reviews
  • "Lovely smell. Been healing and helping me slowly with my dry skin from the seasons changing. " in 6 reviews
  • "If you have sensitive skin and are skeptical of products that at natural or organic but you have to have an awesome scent, this product is your life saver! " in 4 reviews
Amber W.
Millcreek, UT
I have this in the coconut lime scent. It is amazing! I use it every day. My skin feels so soft and doesn't look dry at all anymore. I got this for mothers day and it is almost gone, I'm using it so frequently. It's basically the only product that I reach for anymore. 😍😍😍
Erika G.
absolutely great!!
this product definitely keeps skin moisturized and skin feel softer.i do notice a difference in my skin. it’s not pricey which is great when you are on a budget.This product makes my skin feel great and smell great.Love this!
Gretchen G.
I was so in love with the coconut lime scrub that I had to buy the matching body butter. This smells so amazing. It is a spa in a bottle. I am in love with it. Its a great product and would highly recommend it to anyone who loves a thick body cream. I thought the scent lasted a long time and my skin was well moisturized.
Ashley S.
Hillsboro, IN
Smells amazing really hydrating leaves you smelling like fresh tropical kiwi but it doesn't last as long as I'd like it's a great price point I have bought this brand from Walmart. I'd say they could work on making their scents last longer.
Brooke G.
Westerville, OH
I cannot get over how amazing this stuff smells! I love that they have the sense in different body products, so I am able to have a whole line of a smell that I adore! This moisturizes without leaving me sticky, and settles into my dry skin incredibly well! I have re-purchased multiple times!
🌼Diana🌼 T.
I live for the smell of this lotion. I wear lotion on the daily so hitting the last of the tube didn't take me long, it also didn't take me long to purchase another one. I defiantly do recommend this product because it does keep you moisturized for the whole day
Autumn T.
Whittier , Ca
Absolutely hate this product, maybe it wasn't for me but I really just did not like it, it really made me break out into hives. I have recovered but still that experience wouldn't be mine to wish soon someone else
Kaitlyn K.
New Bern, NC
It was a good lotion, wasn't anything extraordinary but it wasn't bad. It was of good value, I was a first time user... I didn't buy it, I used some of my friends lotion. I'd recommend it probably to others.
Bryanna W.
It wasn't the best lotion I have tried, but I did love the scent of it. Anything tropical smells amazing but kiwi?? I love kiwi scented items. That's the reason I gave this product three stars. It smelt good, but the formula of the lotion wasn't for me unfortunately
Marlee S.
Pittsburgh, PA
This works great! I love how it makes your skin feel. Moisturizers my skin perfectly! I will definitely look into buying more products from this brand. I really recommend this brand. It's the go to!!