Tree Hut Island Kiwi Shea Moisturizing Body Lotion uploaded by Tara W.

BY TREE HUT

Take your senses on a journey with the tropical scent of Island Kiwi Shea Moisturizing Body Lotion. Kiwi Extract, packed with hydrating omega-3 and alpha-linoleic acids, helps repair and soften skin. This extra-rich moisturizing body lotion, infused with Certified Organic Shea Butter & Kiwi Extract, was designed to firm and smooth your skin with its light, non-greasy formula for a daily hydration that will keep your skin looking youthful and renewed.

• Certified Organic Shea Butter: Rich in Vitamins A, E, and F to help collagen production and promote skin elasticity. Shea Butter softens, smooths, and helps strengthen skin.
  • Kiwi Fruit Extract: Helps regenerate skin and boost collagen production for youthful, supple skin.
  • Paraben Free and No Formaldehyde donors
  • Made in the USA
  • Do not test on animals
  • Maintains skin moisture for 24 hours

Buy on Amazon
  • "This is my go to #lotion for everything. After shower #moisturizing, extra dry spots, even stretch mark prevention through #pregnancy. The Coconut Lime is my favorite but I have never been disappointed with any of the scents I have purchased. Love. Love Love!" in 21 reviews
  • "Lovely smell. Been healing and helping me slowly with my dry skin from the seasons changing. " in 6 reviews
  • "If you have sensitive skin and are skeptical of products that at natural or organic but you have to have an awesome scent, this product is your life saver! " in 4 reviews
Amber W.
Millcreek, UT
Review for: Other more...
I have this in the coconut lime scent. It is amazing! I use it every day. My skin feels so soft and doesn't look dry at all anymore. I got this for mothers day and it is almost gone, I'm using it so frequently. It's basically the only product that I reach for anymore. 😍😍😍
Gretchen G.
I was so in love with the coconut lime scrub that I had to buy the matching body butter. This smells so amazing. It is a spa in a bottle. I am in love with it. Its a great product and would highly recommend it to anyone who loves a thick body cream. I thought the scent lasted a long time and my skin was well moisturized.
Hannah A.
This is the 2nd lotion that I have used up for my 20 before 2017 products! Only 18 more to go! I love the sweet vacation coconut scent. I used this a lot in college, so it kind of brings me back to that time and working at Kmart. This was very moisturizing and I have a second tube of this in storage, so I won't repurchase since I already have another bottle and about twenty other lotions. I'm slowly working my way through my stash. This lotion is a thick cream, but sinks in fast. My skin feels velvety smooth after applying and smooth after applying and for 6 to 7 USD, you cannot go wrong. Also, its made in the USA, which is nice to see and support.
Kristina A.
Flint, MI
Tree hut moisturizing body lotion is really nice. I love the fragrance. I have tried several of Tree huts products. Actually, I have one in my purse now! Love Shea butter and lotions. This product is silky and smooth. My skin doesn't dry out and I have sensitive skin and have to be careful what I use. Usually, I love a very strong fragrance but the subtle smell of the Shea butter is awesome. Doesn't over power my perfume. I love the Tree hut brands!
cecilia m.
Tree hut Shea Butter is the go-to body moisturizer in our home ( husband also uses it on his face). Feels thick right out of the generous sized tube but absorbs quick enough. Coconut lime for spring and summer, Brazil nut or Almond for autumn and winter. I love the Kakui nut for that tropical island vibe. Wonderful cruelty-free product made with thoughtful ingredients!
This body lotion definitely wasn't what I expected. I love Tree Hut products, but I yet to have tried this until recently. First of all, this lotion isn't nearly as thick and moisturizing as I would have hoped. I have dry skin and I felt like my skin was feeling dry towards the end of the day. I started bringing it with me in my bag so I could reapply it because it didn't even moisturize me all day. I would not buy this product again.
Kelsei P.
Cedartown, GA
I love this lotion the scents are great and they last on the skin for a good amount of time. They are very well priced! they go into the skin quickly. i buy mine at walmart. i use it one a daily basis when it it in my rotation of lotion. I will by it again for sure!
Megan N.
Cincinnati, OH
This lotion is so moisturizing! I love this product! The scent is great, it smells so refreshing! I use this product daily, normally in the morning when I get out of the shower. It seems to last awhile! I would purchase this product again for sure!
Amy C.
Richmond, KY
All of Tree Hut's products smell delicious! I have been using this one for a while because it is priced right and I love the natural ingredients. plus, it really works! It soaks in and keeps us all soft and moisturized. I feel confident about using this product even on my children because it's virtually chemical free!
Veronica B.
I love the formula of this lotion. Thick but not greasy or heavy. Smells amazing. I purchase mine at Ulta beauty they usually have pretty good sales on the brand. I always have something by tree hut. Very affordable and works great!