Tree Hut Island Kiwi Shea Moisturizing Body Lotion uploaded by Tara W.

BY TREE HUT

Take your senses on a journey with the tropical scent of Island Kiwi Shea Moisturizing Body Lotion. Kiwi Extract, packed with hydrating omega-3 and alpha-linoleic acids, helps repair and soften skin. This extra-rich moisturizing body lotion, infused with Certified Organic Shea Butter & Kiwi Extract, was designed to firm and smooth your skin with its light, non-greasy formula for a daily hydration that will keep your skin looking youthful and renewed.

• Certified Organic Shea Butter: Rich in Vitamins A, E, and F to help collagen production and promote skin elasticity. Shea Butter softens, smooths, and helps strengthen skin.
  • Kiwi Fruit Extract: Helps regenerate skin and boost collagen production for youthful, supple skin.
  • Paraben Free and No Formaldehyde donors
  • Made in the USA
  • Do not test on animals
  • Maintains skin moisture for 24 hours

Tree Hut Island Kiwi Shea Moisturizing Body Lotion
  • "This is my go to #lotion for everything. After shower #moisturizing, extra dry spots, even stretch mark prevention through #pregnancy. The Coconut Lime is my favorite but I have never been disappointed with any of the scents I have purchased. Love. Love Love!" in 21 reviews
  • "Lovely smell. Been healing and helping me slowly with my dry skin from the seasons changing. " in 6 reviews
  • "If you have sensitive skin and are skeptical of products that at natural or organic but you have to have an awesome scent, this product is your life saver! " in 4 reviews
Paula B.
Jewett City, CT
I was given this a gift and just love it .. use after getting out of shower all over body every morn, it keep skin very soft and moisturised, although it does leave skin a little tacky.
When i used this product my skin felt great it kept my skin hydrated and soft i also recommend tree hut sugar scrub in Moroccan rose absolutely invigorating and wonderfully fragrant
Jamie L.
I am a sucker for something that smells good and this one out did itself in that category! I get very itchy skin, so unfortunately it didn't relieve that for me entirely, but it did leave my skin feeling very soft and smelling great!
Mackenzie L.
Love, love, love this lotion! With its rich scent and amazing formula, this turned out to be one of my favorite moisturizers. I use it once a day and it keeps me baby soft!
Jess🍁 D.
Tyler
Wonderful, it made my skin completely transform from dry and flaky to super hydrating and radiant within a week I would say. Definitely met my expectations and wont hesitate to buy this product the next time I go out. Everyone should have this in their home!
Autumn R.
It is very soft and moisturizing, although it didn't exactly fix any sott of skin problems I have. Besides that its a very good product for to go moisturizer.
Melanie L.
Thus makes my skin feel amazing. Very soft, not oily or sticky. I like to use this when I am just going to be laying around the house or at night before bed.
Ragan H.
Warrior
I loved the scent of this item. It was very long lasting and affordable. It was not too harsh as well. It was found at target and met all of my expectation.
Tameka M.
Ladson, SC
Lakeitha B.
Carson, MS
It wonderful for your skin it smooth soft and smell nice the product is great to use i think this shea moisturizing is the best lotion to use for your skin

Walmart