Tree Hut Island Kiwi Shea Moisturizing Body Lotion uploaded by Tara W.

BY TREE HUT

Take your senses on a journey with the tropical scent of Island Kiwi Shea Moisturizing Body Lotion. Kiwi Extract, packed with hydrating omega-3 and alpha-linoleic acids, helps repair and soften skin. This extra-rich moisturizing body lotion, infused with Certified Organic Shea Butter & Kiwi Extract, was designed to firm and smooth your skin with its light, non-greasy formula for a daily hydration that will keep your skin looking youthful and renewed.

• Certified Organic Shea Butter: Rich in Vitamins A, E, and F to help collagen production and promote skin elasticity. Shea Butter softens, smooths, and helps strengthen skin.
  • Kiwi Fruit Extract: Helps regenerate skin and boost collagen production for youthful, supple skin.
  • Paraben Free and No Formaldehyde donors
  • Made in the USA
  • Do not test on animals
  • Maintains skin moisture for 24 hours

Buy on Amazon
  • "This is my go to #lotion for everything. After shower #moisturizing, extra dry spots, even stretch mark prevention through #pregnancy. The Coconut Lime is my favorite but I have never been disappointed with any of the scents I have purchased. Love. Love Love!" in 21 reviews
  • "Lovely smell. Been healing and helping me slowly with my dry skin from the seasons changing. " in 6 reviews
  • "If you have sensitive skin and are skeptical of products that at natural or organic but you have to have an awesome scent, this product is your life saver! " in 4 reviews
Jordan S.
I love tree hit. We use this every night before bed to repair some moisture lost from our hard water. The smell is light and fades quickly so it's not too overpowering
Tessa B.
The tree hut lotions are some of the best lotions, in my opinion. They last a really long time and feel luxurious going on! All of the scents are really wonderful, too!
Belinda A.
Rochester, NY
I have tried this lotion before in a different scent. I had the grapefruit scent it smelled delicious. I loved it and I am constantly buying the tree hit body scrub. Their products are amazing definitely recommend and the are not expensive at all!! Loved it!!
Emma N.
Ossining, NY
I personally don't like the smell of it however I will say that the thickness of it is a great thing but the after smell of it , just wasn't doing it for me. I gave it to my mother in law
This stuff smells great and works great. I bought 2 when they were in sale at ulta. I have tiena versicolor so sometimes my skin gets flaky but when i use this after a shower in the morning i never have a problem and my skin stays super soft all day long.
Madison C.
This is by far my favorite lotion that I have, I have extremely dry skin and it's one of the only brands that actually keep my skin looking moisturized! I use it on my body as well as my face and it works great for both, highly recommended!
Zenaida V.
Seattle, WA
Loved the smell but unfortunately it was harsh on my eczema. It was a gift at my baby shower. It was a thick cream which would've been nice had it didn't have adverse affects on my skin.
Ranae A.
Spiro, OK
Moisturizes and smells very nice. Moiture lasted for hours. I took it traveling w me for the summer and even w the sun and salt water effects my skin stayed soft and hydrated.
Lianna M.
Fishersville, VA
OMG I LOVE THIS COMPANYS BODY BUTTER! The coconut Lime smells DIVINE and it's super moisturizing. I would absolutely recommend trying it out if you haven't! However, it is pricey for the small container it comes in. But worth it...
Yesenia S.
College Park, MD
Love the scent and how smooth it makes my skin feel... Even after I shower my skin doesn't look like it needs reapplication but I still do because I love it that much!