Tree Hut Island Kiwi Shea Moisturizing Body Lotion uploaded by Tara W.

BY TREE HUT

Take your senses on a journey with the tropical scent of Island Kiwi Shea Moisturizing Body Lotion. Kiwi Extract, packed with hydrating omega-3 and alpha-linoleic acids, helps repair and soften skin. This extra-rich moisturizing body lotion, infused with Certified Organic Shea Butter & Kiwi Extract, was designed to firm and smooth your skin with its light, non-greasy formula for a daily hydration that will keep your skin looking youthful and renewed.

• Certified Organic Shea Butter: Rich in Vitamins A, E, and F to help collagen production and promote skin elasticity. Shea Butter softens, smooths, and helps strengthen skin.
  • Kiwi Fruit Extract: Helps regenerate skin and boost collagen production for youthful, supple skin.
  • Paraben Free and No Formaldehyde donors
  • Made in the USA
  • Do not test on animals
  • Maintains skin moisture for 24 hours

Buy on Amazon
  • "This is my go to #lotion for everything. After shower #moisturizing, extra dry spots, even stretch mark prevention through #pregnancy. The Coconut Lime is my favorite but I have never been disappointed with any of the scents I have purchased. Love. Love Love!" in 21 reviews
  • "Lovely smell. Been healing and helping me slowly with my dry skin from the seasons changing. " in 6 reviews
  • "If you have sensitive skin and are skeptical of products that at natural or organic but you have to have an awesome scent, this product is your life saver! " in 4 reviews
Amy C.
Richmond, KY
All of Tree Hut's products smell delicious! I have been using this one for a while because it is priced right and I love the natural ingredients. plus, it really works! It soaks in and keeps us all soft and moisturized. I feel confident about using this product even on my children because it's virtually chemical free!
Veronica B.
Indianapolis , IN
I love the formula of this lotion. Thick but not greasy or heavy. Smells amazing. I purchase mine at Ulta beauty they usually have pretty good sales on the brand. I always have something by tree hut. Very affordable and works great!
Reshma P.
Its amazing to use! smells amazing! makes me want to eat it! I bought it at rite aid. really not that expensive! really gentle. not harsh at al. so soothing. Yes, very long lasting! love everything abut it! I would highly recommended it for people who have rough skin
Letikia T.
Chicago
I bought this for a friend on her birthday and didn't know how good it was. It smelt amazing, felt wonderful on the skin. So i went back and bought myself one and cant keep it in the house because my daughters take it every time. Its moisturizing and last all day.
Crystal R.
Paris, TN
I like this product, but the smell doesn't seem to last long enough. I enjoy the scents that are provided by Tree Hut, but they just don't seem long lasting. For the price, it is worth it. It does leave my skin feeling a little greasy, but it's not too much. I would refer this product to someone on a budget!
Jolene J.
Farmington, MN
This is more of a body butter in consistency, which is ok with me. The scent is great, and it seems to soak in fairly easily. But you'll have to reapply sooner than with most lotions, so I usually mix it with a body oil.
Sarah O.
Fort Worth, TX
I love the smell and the feel of this body lotion! it's very thick and moisturizing but not sticky or greasy and soaks in your skin really well, leaving it feeling soft and smooth. I love using it right out of the bath so my skin keeps that soft dewy feeling.
Moni S.
I love it when lotions provides the right amount of moisture your skin needs, without leaving you oily or greasy afterwards and this lotion does exactly that! Always have it with me and recommend it to everyone!
Cyndi M.
I had a horrible reaction to this body scrub:/ I guess i just have sensitive skin. It smelled lovely and its seemed however after a while I had redness on my skin. I wouldn't repurchase this but to somebody who had normal skin I recommend:)
Jeannie R.
I absolutely love this stuff!! It not only smells good but the smell last with the nice smooth feel. I will forever buy this lotion. I just wish it was a bigger bottle lol. You won't regret getting it.