BY TREE HUT

Soothe your skin with the natural properties of Chamomile in Tree Hut Hydrating Overnight Mask. This gel mask helps refresh skin and has a proprietary ingredient that hydrates skin by regulating skin's ability to channel moisture where it’s needed most so you can wake up to glowing skin in the morning.

• Where can I buy this2 Answers
  • Overnight really? Is it difficult to remove the next day?1 Answers
  • I've used Tree Hut brad before from the drugstore so when...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "I was a bit skeptical to try an overnight mask just because i have super sensitive skin and i didn't want someone harsh in it all night, but this product was amazing! did not feel like it was chipping away at my skin and left it hydrated and moisturized" in 19 reviews
Heidi P.
I was looking for a mask that was going to hydrate my skin , as you apply it its a gel like consistency, feels nice and cooling, as applied to face it absorbs fast but once it absorbs it sort of leaves this like light coating behind and makes the skin feel dry for some reason, skin does not look plump nor hydrated. its almost as if you put egg whites (diy masks) on your face but a bit less drying. idk how to explain it but would not recommend for someone who is lacking moisture extremely dry or dry skin.
Virginia P.
Atlanta
I adore tree hut. All their bath products are amazing and this mask is no exception. I have extraordinarily dry skin and i decided to try this mask. Its easy to apply and comfortable though if you aren't a back sleeper you're going to want to protect your pillows. The smell of it is light and refreshing and when I took it off the next morning my skin looked to glowy and soft. I've never used a product that left my skin feeling so plump and renewed and on top of that its crazy affordable!
Breanna T.
I was pretty skeptic at first.
I never actually believed that face masks actually worked, I guess you could say.
I applied the mask the night before and it was pretty gross at first because I’d never used one before but, hey, now look. I honestly really loved this product. It made my skin so smooth and I smelled amazing the next morning.
This mask isn’t harsh on the skin at all, either, which is a big plus.
Eveyln T.
Ludington , MI
This hydrating overnight mask soothes your skin and you wake up with refreshed skin. This is a decent quality overnight mask. I’ve used another brand that I prefer over this one, however, there is nothing wrong with this one. It goes on easily with an immediate soothing effect. I would buy it again if my favorite brand wasn’t available. There is no residue as your skin soaks up all of the product.
katana 🤪.
west springfield
i didn’t use this over night but instead in the morning. it immediately woke me up and made me feel refreshed. i don’t know how it would act if you wore it to sleep but it was great and felt good on my skin. i don’t know about how great my hair felt after i was led the mask off but other than that 10/10
Lauren F.
Claremore Oklahoma
Made my skin feel super soft. Not dried out. Made it feel moisturized. Next day it didn' feel oily or like I needed to wash my face 1,08765677765555 times that morning. Best exfoliating scrub for the price. People with acne this is a good product. Great for sensitive skin like mine as well.
Alex D.
Tacoma
I absolutely loved this mask. I was skeptical about using it overnight at first but my sheets were totally fine and I woke up feeling like I was glowing. It was definitely a good way to start the day. The mask wasn't too harsh and didn't seem tonirritate my skin which was nice as well
Tessa S.
I love overnight hydrating masks, so I was excited to try this. Right off the bat, the color was super artificial, and there was a very strong fragrance. It irritates my skin, resulting in redness and some spots. When I woke up my skin looked more irritated and not at all hydrated.
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
My face felt very soft after use, the mask was easy to use and smelled great too! The packaging was attractive and easy to hoped and clearly stated what Id be using. This was my first time using this mask,Id buy it again..definitely reccomend to others with chronic dry skin.
Gin G.
London
It helps my skin stay hydrated and glowing SOO AE Collagen Essence Mask.it is very effective and im so inlove with this brand.i have been using this mask for a month now.it is very cheap compare to the quality and i would highly recommend and buy this product again
Carmen  M.
St, ON
Where can I find this?
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
I've never used an overnight mask before. Is it sticky or uncomfortable?
Natalie M.