BY TREE HUT

Soothe your skin with the natural properties of Chamomile in Tree Hut Hydrating Overnight Mask. This gel mask helps refresh skin and has a proprietary ingredient that hydrates skin by regulating skin's ability to channel moisture where it’s needed most so you can wake up to glowing skin in the morning.

Buy on Harmon ...*
  • "this mask makes your skin feel so soft!!! feels light. the mask has the right amount of liquid to it. cannot go wrong!" in 2 reviews
heidi p.
I was looking for a mask that was going to hydrate my skin , as you apply it its a gel like consistency, feels nice and cooling, as applied to face it absorbs fast but once it absorbs it sort of leaves this like light coating behind and makes the skin feel dry for some reason, skin does not look plump nor hydrated. its almost as if you put egg whites (diy masks) on your face but a bit less drying. idk how to explain it but would not recommend for someone who is lacking moisture extremely dry or dry skin.
Taylor H.
Broadview .
This product get a 3/5 because i didnt notice a bright and fresh look but my skin was soft and clear. The packaging was decent nothing to go crazy for . I bought it a walmart so you know this was cheap. If i have to wear a mask overnight i want to wake up and immediately notice great everything but you get what you pay for . Its an okay product for me.  Try it out your experience may be different from mines. Peace
Eveyln T.
Grand Haven, MI
This hydrating overnight mask soothes your skin and you wake up with refreshed skin. This is a decent quality overnight mask. I’ve used another brand that I prefer over this one, however, there is nothing wrong with this one. It goes on easily with an immediate soothing effect. I would buy it again if my favorite brand wasn’t available. There is no residue as your skin soaks up all of the product.
Lauren F.
Claremore Oklahoma
Made my skin feel super soft. Not dried out. Made it feel moisturized. Next day it didn' feel oily or like I needed to wash my face 1,08765677765555 times that morning. Best exfoliating scrub for the price. People with acne this is a good product. Great for sensitive skin like mine as well.
Cagen J.
Excelsior Spg, MO
Finding a good skin mask (or any skin product) is really difficult for me, as I have very sensitive skin with red cheeks. This mask didn’t irritate my skin at all and actually cooled my red cheeks for a while afterwards. It was very hydrating, but may be too oily for someone with oily skin. Overall I loved using this mask and would definitely recommend it, especially if someone has sensitive/dry skin like myself!
Lidia B.
Baltimore, MD
The Tree Hut soothing chamomile mask was very calming and cooling but to be honest did not seem to do anything to my skin afterwards. But if you would like to try it I would recommend you to moisturize after using it since my skin had felt very dry after washing it off.
Salena H.
I love tree hi products and this was a good product. The package was nice but not mind blowing. I don’t put much weight on the packaging. I found this to b hydrating. Th price was good and so I as the value. Not a total let down. So no feel the need to buy again
Jessica O.
great product coming from a great brand. i absolutely love this product. i have added it into my collection and i am so happy i did! the prices are fair. the quality is so amazing. i definitely recommend anyone to try this! and i'll definitely be buying it again!
Charissa H.
Gainesville, FL
Nicely moisturizing. Smells really good. It is easy to use. There was enough for at least two applications. It's a gentle, efficient overnight treatment. Washing it off in the morning left my skin smooth and soft. I'll certainly be buying it again.
Jasmine C.
Levittown, PA
Although it isn’t a miracle worker, it does what it promises. The packaging was simple, but it’s what inside that matters. It gently smooths and brightens your skin and leaves you with its promised results overnight. What more could you ask for?
Carmen  M.
St. Catharines, ON
Where can I find this?
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
I've never used an overnight mask before. Is it sticky or uncomfortable?
Natalie M.