BY TREE HUT

Soothe your skin with the natural properties of Chamomile in Tree Hut Hydrating Overnight Mask. This gel mask helps refresh skin and has a proprietary ingredient that hydrates skin by regulating skin's ability to channel moisture where it’s needed most so you can wake up to glowing skin in the morning.

Sarah A.
Logan
I loved it! It made my skin so soft and I woke up feeling great. This was one of the first overnight masks I ever used. I experiment with a lot    of masks, but it is still one of my all time favorites. It was gentle on my sensitive skin and didn't stain my pillow  .
Gissel 자.
Bell Gardens, CA
This mask leaves my face feeling fresh and smooth and I love how it feels when I take it off . I bought this item in Walmart. This is a very effective product. Definitely met my expectations especially because my face needs smoothing.i would buy this product again.
Jessica R.
Cary
This is a really nice product it comes on really nicely and the finish of it is great when I was finished with it it felt so so nice to my skin and I will recommend this to so many people
Maria D.
Pennsauken, NJ
This is a good product, I just don't see it doing anything my other masks don't do. Maybe I'm just not a fan of overnight masks. It does leave the skin looking nice and refreshed.
Deborah G.
Beauty is the best when it comes to this detoxifying mask. Since I've used samples of it at drug stores my pored have diminished and my skin isn't as dry as it was. I even put it on my neck as it is wrinkling as well 5🌟 Stars definitely Lancôme DRAMA LIQUI-PENCIL™ Longwear EyelinerNARS Sheer Glow FoundationNARS Blush/Bronzer DuoBobbi Brown Hydrating Eye CreamBobbi Brown Bobbi To Glow Shimmer Brick PaletteBobbi Brown Skin Foundation SPF 15Bobbi Brown Bronzer BrushBobbi Brown Skin Foundation SPF 15Bobbi Brown Navy and Nude PaletteBobbi Brown Hydrating Face TonicBobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel EyelinerBobbi Brown Creamy ConcealerBobbi Brown Long-Wear Cream Shadow StickBobbi Brown Skin Foundation Stick Natural 4Bobbi Brown Moisture Rich Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15Bobbi Brown Moisture Rich Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15Bobbi Brown Basic Brush CollectionBobbi Brown Foundation BrushBobbi Brown Lilac Rose Eye PaletteBobbi Brown Sparkle Eye ShadowBobbi Brown Long-Wear Even Finish Foundation SPF 15philosophy hope in a jarPhilosophy Peppermint Stick Duophilosophy amazing grace eau de parfumphilosophy purity mask, 4 ozphilosophy falling in love spray fragrancephilosophy clear days ahead trial kitToo Faced Lava Gloss EyelinerBenefit Cosmetics High Brow Highlight & Lift PencilRalph LaurenRalph Lauren Romance Duo RALPH LAUREN 10130355 RALPH by RALPH LAUREN EDT SPRAYRalph Lauren Ralph Fresh Eau De Toilette Ralph Lauren Romance Gift Set 30ml Ralph Lauren Amber EDP Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation + Concealer Clinique Clinique Best Sellers Eyes Treatment for UnisexClinique Happy For Women Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation + Concealer Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+™+ Clinique Quickliner for EyesClinique Age Defense BB CreamClinique Superbalanced™ Makeup Liquid FoundationClinique - Aromatics Elixir Body Smoother 200ml/6.7ozClinique Aromatics Elixir Body Smoother 200ml/6.7ozClinique Aromatics Elixir 3.4 oz Perfume SprayClinique Aromatics in White for Women Eau De Parfum SprayAromatic Elixir Parfum Spray for Women by Clinique 3.4 OunceClinique Aromatics Duet Gift Set Clinique Aromatics Elixir Riches Gift Set W / Perfume Spray 100 Ml / 3.4 Oz. + Body Cream 75 Ml / 2.6 Oz + Scented Soap 75 G / 2.6 Oz. Clinique Aromatics in White for Women Eau De Parfum Spray
Samantha S.
This is an amazing face mask!! Really locks in the moisture overnight but has great gentleness for sensitive or oily skin. I love the smell of it, too! I’ve used it many times and have really notice a difference in the nourishment of my skin. It is a little pricey for the size, however.
April S.
Bastrop, TX
I love All masks I use one once a week , I especially the ones you can leave on over night. The packaging is also nice. The product is very effective , the first time I used it I was very impressed , I would definetly buy it again!
Nicole P.
Clark
i love over night masks because i always wake up feeling refreshed and replenished and it's a great way to start off my day. it's very gentle to my sensitive skin. i would definitely recommend this to others. it's a great mask.
Edmunda M.
Bay Shore, NY
I love having my face clean at all times but this was definitely a mask I will continue to buy. Its not expensive at all. Great way to start the morning. It came in a package of 3. If you want a clean face, give this a try!
Hanen S.
Miami
Overall I think tree hut has such amazing products and this is one my favorite products that they have it is so Effective and such a great product use you can find these products target.
Carmen  M.
Oshawa, ON
Where can I find this?
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
I've never used an overnight mask before. Is it sticky or uncomfortable?
Natalie M.