BY TREE HUT

Soothe your skin with the natural properties of Chamomile in Tree Hut Hydrating Overnight Mask. This gel mask helps refresh skin and has a proprietary ingredient that hydrates skin by regulating skin's ability to channel moisture where it’s needed most so you can wake up to glowing skin in the morning.

Buy on ULTA*
Maya R.
Ithaca, NY
I have very dry skin in the winter, as I live in a cold place with lake effect windchills. I got this overnight mask on ulta hoping it would hydrate me. When applying, it’s very soothing and cool. I enjoyed the feeling of it as I fell asleep. While my skin did feel a little smoother in areas, where my skin is dry got worse. The cracks/flakes were more prominent and I had to use an exfoliating mask when I woke up to try to counteract this mask. I have since found a better overnight mask that’s even less expensive on ulta.
heidi p.
I was looking for a mask that was going to hydrate my skin , as you apply it its a gel like consistency, feels nice and cooling, as applied to face it absorbs fast but once it absorbs it sort of leaves this like light coating behind and makes the skin feel dry for some reason, skin does not look plump nor hydrated. its almost as if you put egg whites (diy masks) on your face but a bit less drying. idk how to explain it but would not recommend for someone who is lacking moisture extremely dry or dry skin.
Eveyln T.
Ludington , MI
This hydrating overnight mask soothes your skin and you wake up with refreshed skin. This is a decent quality overnight mask. I’ve used another brand that I prefer over this one, however, there is nothing wrong with this one. It goes on easily with an immediate soothing effect. I would buy it again if my favorite brand wasn’t available. There is no residue as your skin soaks up all of the product.
Efrain S.
king city
The main reason I love tree hut and their products are for the simple fact of what they stand for as a company. Purchased this nigh cream in hopes of having a good moisturizing non greasy lotion for my face. I was successful!!! I had some acne scaring on my face and this cream really helped even my skin tone to clear up the marks!!! Love love love this product
Lauren F.
Claremore Oklahoma
Made my skin feel super soft. Not dried out. Made it feel moisturized. Next day it didn' feel oily or like I needed to wash my face 1,08765677765555 times that morning. Best exfoliating scrub for the price. People with acne this is a good product. Great for sensitive skin like mine as well.
Hope H.
Altoona
Loveeeeeeeee loveeeeeeeee I’m buying again and this time getting 20 of them!!! This is my new daily routine and I couldn’t live without it now that I now how amazing my skin feels from using this wonderful product
Tessa S.
I love overnight hydrating masks, so I was excited to try this. Right off the bat, the color was super artificial, and there was a very strong fragrance. It irritates my skin, resulting in redness and some spots. When I woke up my skin looked more irritated and not at all hydrated.
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
My face felt very soft after use, the mask was easy to use and smelled great too! The packaging was attractive and easy to hoped and clearly stated what Id be using. This was my first time using this mask,Id buy it again..definitely reccomend to others with chronic dry skin.
Gin G.
London
It helps my skin stay hydrated and glowing SOO AE Collagen Essence Mask.it is very effective and im so inlove with this brand.i have been using this mask for a month now.it is very cheap compare to the quality and i would highly recommend and buy this product again
Salena H.
I love tree hi products and this was a good product. The package was nice but not mind blowing. I don’t put much weight on the packaging. I found this to b hydrating. Th price was good and so I as the value. Not a total let down. So no feel the need to buy again
Carmen  M.
St. Catharines, ON
Where can I find this?
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
I've never used an overnight mask before. Is it sticky or uncomfortable?
Natalie M.