Tree Hut Hawaiian Kukui Shea Moisturizing Body Lotion uploaded by Emma E.

BY TREE HUT

Rejuvenate cracked and tired skin with the warm scent of Hawaiian Kukui Extra-Rich Moisturizing Body Lotion. Natural Kukui Nut Oil moisturizes skin that has become cracked and dry due to overexposure to the harsh environment. This extra-rich Shea body lotion, infused with Certified Organic Shea Butter and Kukui Nut Oil, was designed to hydrate and repair skin with its light, non-greasy formula.

• Certified Organic Shea Butter: Rich in Vitamins A, E, and F to help collagen production and promote skin elasticity. Shea Butter softens, smooths, and helps strengthen skin.
  • Kukui Nut Oil: Penetrates skin to soften, smooth, and help protect from environmental elements.
  • Paraben Free and No Formaldehyde donors
  • Made in the USA
  • Do not test on animals
  • Maintains skin moisture for 24 hours

Tree Hut Hawaiian Kukui Shea Moisturizing Body Lotion
  • "This product worked well on my dry skin. I have to be careful what I use because most lotion does not mix well with my skin and i have bad reactions. However with this product I did not have a reaction" in 5 reviews
Brionna R.
Belleview, FL
Can I just begin with how amazing this smells. As I'm rubbing this into my skin I can almost see the bright blue waters and feel the sun on my skin. I also really enjoy the fact that it's non greasy. As soon as I'm done rubbing it in. I can go about my day and not feel like I've got a super heavy product just laying on top of my skin
Tiffany J.
Cabot
I loved this product.  The smell and feel of this product on my skin made me feel as thought I am on top of the world.  I have the confidence to face my day.  It's gentle on my skin and the fragrance lasts all day.  I'd recommend this product to all my friends and family to try!
Emma E.
Laredo, TX
I was hesitant on this product when I bought it cause the smell is not all that pleasing (at least to me) but it is very hydrating and I love using it when I shave. Tree hut products aren't that expensive so I think it's a great buy if you need a hydrating cream.
Belle R.
Visalia, CA
I love love love this product smells delious and works amazing the packaging is is easy to use I have used many different lotions but I love this one because it doesn't have a sticky feeling . Yes it did meet my expectations and yes I would purchase it again . I purchased it online. I would highly recommend this product.
Alycia B.
New Oxford, PA
The lotion is the best that I have used. It smells great and it's not as expensive as bath and body. I will continue to use this product daily. The package size is great for you handbag. It is gentle enough to use daily. I would recommend this lotion to anyone who has a hard time finding the right lotion.
Marilea S.
Cottonwood, AZ
This stuff is very hydrating, thicker than most other lotions of same or similar price & it smells amazing! My favorite thing about this brand in general is that every scent is made in a full set, so if you want this & body scrub & spray, they can all smell the same or you can mix & match!
Jayleigh Marie S.
Myrtle Beach
I liked the product but I don't really think I would buy it again. I thought it would make my skin smoother did it did. The packaging was ok but their was room for improvement. I liked the product but it was somewhat disappointing and I don't think i would buy it again.
Jessica D.
Oklahoma City
I loved this because it was a good moisturizer it also smelt really good it wasn't harsh at all it ways super gently yes it met my expectations which is really good it's not pricey at all it is a good value I would definitely recommend it to others
Jesica C.
Council Bluffs
Amazing smells great too!!! The texture is super nice! Love love love it! Bought it at #Walmart nicely priced! Super effective can feel a difference right away! Super gentle and easy on the skin! Everyone should try this!!! It's awesome!
Emily T.
I love my skin, so I take my time in choosing skincare, especially lotion. This lotion not only makes me feel amazing, but it smells good, and it makes me happy that it doesn't use harsh ingredients!