BY TREE HUT

Experience Tree Hut Body Butter with the warm scent of Hawaiian Kukui. Natural Hawaiian Kukui Nut Oil naturally repairs cracked and neglected skin, helping it to regain its natural moisture. This extra thick body butter, infused with Certified Organic Shea butter, Cocoa Butter, Kukui Nut Oil and Safflower Seed oil, was designed to seal in moisture, providing a deep hydration and helping to retain your skin's natural moisture.

Kindwyn H.
Kindwyn H.
Seaside, OR
I love this body butter from Tree hut it smells like heaven and makes my skin so soft it lasts all day. Its a great product I love to wear it at bed time. tree hut makes the best smelling most indulgent body butter ever. this is a wonderful product it lasts a long time smells delicious and my husband loves being around me when I put this on at night
Smaa K.
Smaa K.
Rosedale, MD
My favorite body scrub of all time! and this is my favorite smell of all time. I always repurchase mine from Ulta during their BOGO sales. That plus the fact that you can use manufacturer's coupons and the Ulta coupon, I end up paying a quarter of the regular price, which is always a win for me!
Kiara W.
Kiara W.
Cincinnati, OH
I found this at my local Kroger in the beauty aisle. This body butter smells amazing and feels so luxurious on my skin. It keeps me moisturized for the whole day. The price wasn't too bad which is why I decided to buy it initially.
Kylee P.
Kylee P.
Middleport, NY
Silk for your skin! Super moisturizing and smells awesome! No greasy residue after you rub in and drys fast! Very gentle, good for all skin types daily. Great value, you can get is at Walmart!
Sondra H.
Sondra H.
Louisville, KY
While it smells amazing and scrubs really well, it leaves an oily film on my skin that I am not a fan of.
Mayra J.
Mayra J.
Rainsville , AL
Makes my skin feel very soft and smooth love there selection of products and the smell
allie e.
allie e.
I love this body butter so much! It smells so good and leaves my skin feeling so soft.
Mariah P.
Mariah P.
Turlock, CA
Tree Hut Hawaiian Kukui Shea Body Butter Rich and silky smooth!! I have been searching for a good body butter for my overly dry skin during the summer and the winter time. I normally love to try samples of a product first before I buy them, but then when I went to the stores and saw this on the shelves, I had to try it. I mean, who could beat this price! Very affordable and a little goes a long way. I am a type of person who dislikes overpowering scents and also the sticky sensation that some body butter's leave behind, but this product is completely different! It goes on smooth, leaving a healthy glow/shine to my skin and the scent is just so soothing and relaxing! I normally apply this product on my skin right after my shower or after I shaved my legs so that my skin can absorb the body butter better. A thing to note: I have sensitive skin so most lotions/creams/butter's will leave horrible bumps on my skin. I don't think I will ever change from another body butter every again!
Shantel T.
Shantel T.
Las Vegas , NV
I purchased this body butter at Ulta and now I'm addicted . It's smell is so intoxicating takes me to an island get away like Hawaii. It has a fruity tropical smell like mangos or pineapple . Makes you smell like a tropical fruit bowl . At first it goes on greasy but eventually dries down on your skin. It's heavy so if you don't like heaviness it's not for you . Very moisturizing ...Even after swimming it was still on my skin . I like to put it on my feet at night and then cover them with socks . When I wake up my feet are so soft . Only thing I can say that I don't like it does stain your clothes so I have to watch what kind of shirts or pants I wear after putting this on . Probably why I only apply it at night and not during the day .
Kim G.
Kim G.
Conroe, TX
I absolutely love this stuff. The smell is so good. I use this every night before I go to bed. I bought this at Ulta when they were having a buy one get one 50% off sale. I work in an office setting and touch paper all day everyday which dries out my hands. This stuff has helped soften my hands.