BY TREE HUT

Experience Tree Hut Body Butter with the warm scent of Hawaiian Kukui. Natural Hawaiian Kukui Nut Oil naturally repairs cracked and neglected skin, helping it to regain its natural moisture. This extra thick body butter, infused with Certified Organic Shea butter, Cocoa Butter, Kukui Nut Oil and Safflower Seed oil, was designed to seal in moisture, providing a deep hydration and helping to retain your skin's natural moisture.

Buy on Amazon
  • "First off the smell is amazing which wins me over every time. I use this when I get out of the shower which helps lock in the moisture in my skin. It's very gentle on my sensitive skin and recommend it to anyone who has dry skin. Will buy again. " in 5 reviews
Jill P.
Boca Raton, FL
This body butter is absolutely amazing it's so moisturizing and it's smell is intoxicating. It goes on very smooth and absorbs nicely and doesn't leave a sticky feeling or thick feeling it also leaves a nice shine on your skin
Rhonda P.
Grand Forks
This is my go to lotion. Thick formula without being harsh. Need this gentle lotion that is a good value and often on sale. Last all day and so does scent. Would recommend using in winter. Smell is the best.
Shantel T.
Las Vegas , NV
I purchased this body butter at Ulta and now I'm addicted . It's smell is so intoxicating takes me to an island get away like Hawaii. It has a fruity tropical smell like mangos or pineapple . Makes you smell like a tropical fruit bowl . At first it goes on greasy but eventually dries down on your skin. It's heavy so if you don't like heaviness it's not for you . Very moisturizing ...Even after swimming it was still on my skin . I like to put it on my feet at night and then cover them with socks . When I wake up my feet are so soft . Only thing I can say that I don't like it does stain your clothes so I have to watch what kind of shirts or pants I wear after putting this on . Probably why I only apply it at night and not during the day .
Megan M.
This gentle-scented cream has heft, but it is not oily or annoying on the skin. It sinks it immediately with a light tropical scent, transporting wonderful ingredients such as certified organic shea butter, vitamins, minerals, anti-oxidants, safflower seed oil, beeswax, lanolin, mango puree, and cocoa butter to extremely dry, rough, scaly skin. This is an intense moisturizer, but it is a pleasure to wear. The texture is more like a soufflé than a cream and immediately comforts winter-whipped skin. You'll find yourself spreading it from hands to arms to legs and damaged feet--no matter how bad they are. This is an excellent, serious treatment, one well worth the price you pay. One tub will last you a long time.
Smaa K.
Rosedale, MD
My favorite body scrub of all time! and this is my favorite smell of all time. I always repurchase mine from Ulta during their BOGO sales. That plus the fact that you can use manufacturer's coupons and the Ulta coupon, I end up paying a quarter of the regular price, which is always a win for me!
Elizabeth F.
Sweetwater, TN
Julia C.
Fayetteville, AR
I wish I could find this in my area. It is a wonderful fruity smell and was so so wonderful to my skin. It goes really really good with the body spray and it was a great price. Not super fancy but not too expensive where you feel guilty for indulging.
Kimberly M.
Just recently bought this because of the decent price and the reviews I've been hearing since I am going to start self tanning soon and needed a good exfoliator and I must say my skin feels so smooth after using. Haven't done the tanning yet. But look forward to it.
Alex A.
One of my must haves! So moisturizing & smells amazing! I got my from ulta & they always have deals on them like buy one get one 50% on. Cheap, affordable, gets the job done! Not to mention they used organic shea butter! I even got my fiancé addicted!
Becky M.
Kyle, TX
I love the way my body feels after using this product.  It also smells wonderful.  I usually buy my body scrubs at Walmart or Target.  It's gentle while also feels like it's actually sloughing off dead skin cells.  The price is good for what it is.  I would recommend this product to someone else.