Tree Hut Fig & Olive Mediterranean Salt Soak uploaded by Jéssica A.

BY TREE HUT #50 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

Soothe aches and pains while detoxifying skin with the Fig & Olive Tree Hut Mediterranean Salt Soak. This purifying Epsom salt combines Activated Charcoal to draw out toxins and impurities while Certified Organic Shea Butter softens dry skin. Tree Hut's sweet, lush scent with the nourishing benefits of Fig and Olive will revive your mind, body, and soul.

• Certified Organic Shea Butter: Rich in Vitamins A, E, and F to help collagen production and promote skin elasticity. Shea Butter softens, smooths, and helps strengthen skin.
  • Mediterranean Sea Salt: Naturally contains a high percentage of magnesium, sulfates, and potassium to help treat and heal dry skin conditions.
  • Activated Charcoal: Removes toxins and impurities by attracting and absorbing them. Natural antibacterial properties make it an ideal ingredient for oily or acne-prone skin.
  • Fig Extract: Calcium and magnesium help boost and rejuvenate skin health. Its high content of Omega 3 helps keep skin moisturized.
  • Olive Leaf Extract: Gently moisturizes to help relieve dry, itchy skin. It also contains anti-inflammatory and regenerating properties to keep skin supple.
  • Paraben Free and No Formaldehyde donors
  • Made in the USA
  • Do not test on animals

• I always add Epson salt to my baths to help with my aches...1 Answers
  • How does it smell? Fig and olive is a weird combination c...1 Answers
  • Is this a good product, Do you noticed the detoxification...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This bath salt is awesome! It smells really nice and is great for relaxing after a long day. It leaves your skin soft and hydrated and it helps with sore achy muscles. The price is decent and it’s basically everything I want in a bath salt!
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
I absolutely love this product it is just amazing and after just your first use if it you will be addicted lol it makes my skin feel so soft and I am so relaxed after using it
Tanya K.
New Port Richey, FL
A must-have for anyone who loves their baths! This salt soak helps destress and relieve the muscles from any tension. AMAZING after my workouts when i am feeling a little sore. The smell is what sold me and will keep me coming back for more! Love how it lingers on my skin after use. I used the non-scented epsom salt previously because i was scared the scented ones were going to irritate my sensitive skin, but nothing yet! I am beyond pleased with the quality of this soak, especially for the price!
Savanna S.
Greeley, CO
As somebody who suffers from psoriatic arthritis, this stuff is a lifesaver. I have tried many salt soaks in the past to soothe my sore joints and muscles, but none of them compare to the Tree Hut Detoxifying salt soak. After using this in the tub, my inflammation calms down and my skin feels super soft. Highly recommend!
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
I'm always taking baths more than I shower .. I love nice long soaks and item to put in the water to help soothe my aching bones from standing in my feet all day .. highly recommended for all bath people .. the price is ridiculously high but sometimes you have to treat yourself !
Shana P.
I had a coupon that I used to buy this product with. Having coupons is the main reason I bought it (75¢ off that my grocery store doubled). I used this as a foot soak not a bath soak. I found it extremely relaxing and would definitely buy again with a coupon.
Ruthie B.
Olive Branch, MS
Never can get enough of these smell good and body relieving bath soaks. Really leave you feeling relaxed as the scents help to ease your mind from the remainder of the day. Tree hut scents are more on the natural, earthy layers. I would recommend and I am a repeat buyer of the scrubs as well.
Latoya T.
Arlington, TX
Love tree hut body sCrib. especially like to use this on my feet it removes a lot of that did and I wanted him to text you first is a little off-putting but at the end results are fantastic! it is definitely affordable always just stop and get it when I'm at the Bath & Body section at Walmart .
Sierra G.
greenwood indiana
I love taking baths and soaking in this salt soak makes it even better! It is moisturizing and helps to ease away the stress and tension from the day. Of you have muscle aches it also helps greatly. You won't be disappointed. And the price point is wonderful. Way cheaper than a lot of brands!
Chelsea C.
ORLANDO, FL
Love the scent and how silky it makes my skin feel after a good soak in the tub! The price is a little high for me but not too high. I like the amount of product that you receive and the resealing package, although a tub would be easier!
Jamie W.
Is this a good product, Do you noticed the detoxification? I have only used their scrubs.
Kali K.
Dowagiac, MI
How does it smell? Fig and olive is a weird combination couldnt imagine how it even smells
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
I always add Epson salt to my baths to help with my aches and pains but I've never tried this brand. Is it really worth paying the price or should I just stick to my cheaper brand?