BY TREE HUT #98 in Body Scrub

Detox your skin with Fig & Olive Tree Hut Mediterranean Salt Body Scrub. This purifying scrub combines Activated Charcoal to draw out toxins and impurities, while the sea salts help treat skin conditions, leaving you with a beautiful complexion. Tree Hut's sweet, lush scent also has the nourishing benefits of Fig and Olive to revive your mind, body and soul.

• How is this on combination skin?1 Answers
  • I've tried one other scrub of there's and I wanna try more. Has a...1 Answers
Susana V.
Katy, TX
Una maravilla, no hay otro como este producto. En serio de otro mundo. Si lo ven no duden en comprarlo!
Erica T.
Spokane Vly, WA
Love this scrub!!! Such a great scent! Works well for both me and my daughters! Can't get any better!!
Brittany B.
Livonia, MI
This stuff smells aamazing. I use twice a week. Exfoliates and leaves skin soft to the touch and smooth
Bailey S.
Hyattsville, MD
The best drugstore scrub ever! Its the coarseness that I love and it really gets the job done well
Jennifer D.
Winter Park, FL
Smells good Scrub isn't harsh. Very affordable and easy to access in drug stores or ultra or target
Vivian P.
This product works well. the small scrub salts worked out well onto the skin. gentle on the skin.
Amanda J.
Wonder Lake, IL
I love using this scrub for my body as the oils in it makes my skin super soft. Smells great also
Lizeth P.
this scrub is amazing i keep repurchasing it does the job also its a good price for good quality
Katie E.
Erlanger, KY
As funny as this sounds I use this for my legs before I shave it makes my shave soo much easier.
Marisol M.
Portales, NM
Works very well, doesn't feel scratchy leaves skin feeling smooth and soft, not too smelly.
Shannon B.
Auburn, MA
How is this on combination skin?
Alex B.
I've tried one other scrub of there's and I wanna try more. Has anyone tried this one? Is the smell overpowering at all? Is it a good purchase?