BY TREE HUT #45 in Body Scrub

Detox your skin with Fig & Olive Tree Hut Mediterranean Salt Body Scrub. This purifying scrub combines Activated Charcoal to draw out toxins and impurities, while the sea salts help treat skin conditions, leaving you with a beautiful complexion. Tree Hut's sweet, lush scent also has the nourishing benefits of Fig and Olive to revive your mind, body and soul.

• How is this on combination skin?1 Answers
  • I've tried one other scrub of there's and I wanna try more. Has any...1 Answers
Briana K.
Briana K.
Valley Head, AL
This stuff is seriously amazing! Great scent and it leaves my skin so incredibly smooth.
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
This is one of my favorite body scrubs. It's a really good exfoliated and it smells amazing. I recommend.
Erica T.
Erica T.
Spokane Vly, WA
Love this scrub!!! Such a great scent! Works well for both me and my daughters! Can't get any better!!
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Winter Park, FL
Smells good Scrub isn't harsh. Very affordable and easy to access in drug stores or ultra or target
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Wonder Lake, IL
I love using this scrub for my body as the oils in it makes my skin super soft. Smells great also
Darlene A.
Darlene A.
This scrub makes my skin feel so much smoother and healthier looking. Great smell too!
Kamilia A.
Kamilia A.
Baltimore, MD
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I use it almost every day and it gives my body a scent that lasts all day. Whenever I feel like my skin is very dry I like to use this product and it leaves my skin super soft and almost glowing. The scent is my absolute favorite. I wouldn't trade this for any other scent. The salt is perfect when compared to sugar rubs. Your money is definitely worth it.
Susana V.
Susana V.
Katy, TX
Una maravilla, no hay otro como este producto. En serio de otro mundo. Si lo ven no duden en comprarlo!
Lizzet S.
Lizzet S.
I am a sicker for scrubs anything that will make my skin smooth and silky I'm hooked and this product definitely is a must I'm addicted to scrubs:)
Madison R.
Madison R.
Georgetown , ON
Anything that says SALT SCRUB I'm there! I love the feeling of cleansing my body and scraping all the dead skin off! Purchased mine online! And it's works great. I didn't like the packaging. Or the smell. But it still works great!
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Auburn, MA
How is this on combination skin?
Alex B.
Alex B.
I've tried one other scrub of there's and I wanna try more. Has anyone tried this one? Is the smell overpowering at all? Is it a good purchase?