BY TREE HUT #45 in Body Scrub

Detox your skin with Fig & Olive Tree Hut Mediterranean Salt Body Scrub. This purifying scrub combines Activated Charcoal to draw out toxins and impurities, while the sea salts help treat skin conditions, leaving you with a beautiful complexion. Tree Hut's sweet, lush scent also has the nourishing benefits of Fig and Olive to revive your mind, body and soul.

• How is this on combination skin?1 Answers
  • I've tried one other scrub of there's and I wanna try more. Has any...1 Answers
Megan C.
Megan C.
Lincoln Park
I really love the salt scrubs, the smell amazing and leave me skin feeling soft. I would recommend using this product.
Madison J.
Madison J.
Spartanburg
Maybe have tried all there products. That smell awesome, but this is the best for getting your skin on cleansed from dead skin cells.
Christina S.
Christina S.
Sierra vista, AZ
I love this stuff. I live how smooth it makes my skin feel and especially my feet and face. Even clears my acne.
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Lockport, NY
Ive used this scrub for years its great fir exfoliating and doesn't clog the pores on your body. The mango scent is my favorite.
Lizeth P.
Lizeth P.
this scrub is amazing i keep repurchasing it does the job also its a good price for good quality
Raven T.
Raven T.
Fremont, NE
I love this product, It smells amazing and makes your body smooth and smell good, I would love to try other products as well
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Livonia
This stuff smells aamazing. I use twice a week. Exfoliates and leaves skin soft to the touch and smooth
Marisol M.
Marisol M.
Portales
Works very well, doesn't feel scratchy leaves skin feeling smooth and soft, not too smelly.
Bailey S.
Bailey S.
Hyattsville, MD
The best drugstore scrub ever! Its the coarseness that I love and it really gets the job done well
Kacee L.
Kacee L.
Silverdale, WA
Smells amazing and clears dead skin when used daily. Leaves skin silky smooth and soft
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Auburn, MA
How is this on combination skin?
Alex B.
Alex B.
I've tried one other scrub of there's and I wanna try more. Has anyone tried this one? Is the smell overpowering at all? Is it a good purchase?