Tree Hut Fig & Olive Mediterranean Salt Scrub uploaded by Shaina⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀☠☄♡☄♡☄♡☄☠ S.

BY TREE HUT #97 in Body Scrub

Detox your skin with Fig & Olive Tree Hut Mediterranean Salt Body Scrub. This purifying scrub combines Activated Charcoal to draw out toxins and impurities, while the sea salts help treat skin conditions, leaving you with a beautiful complexion. Tree Hut's sweet, lush scent also has the nourishing benefits of Fig and Olive to revive your mind, body and soul.

• How is this on combination skin?1 Answers
  • I've tried one other scrub of there's and I wanna try more. Has a...1 Answers
Erica S.
natural ingredients that work wonders! smells amazing and removes every last dead skin cell, leaving your skin smooth & radiant
Rachel M.
Smells fantastic. This scrub works really well yo exfoliate my body especially my elbows and heels. It has a nice base to it.
Raven T.
Fremont, NE
I love this product, It smells amazing and makes your body smooth and smell good, I would love to try other products as well
Jennifer M.
Pensacola, FL
All of Thur scrub are to die for! I use them for pedicure treatments in my business and I never have a disappointed client
Holly M.
Tucson, AZ
This a nice scrub. When I do use physical exfoliation I use this one. It has a pleasant scent and srubs the skin gently.
Megan C.
Lincoln Park
I really love the salt scrubs, the smell amazing and leave me skin feeling soft. I would recommend using this product.
Courtney R.
Mooringsport, LA
This product was truly amazing loved it bought from Walmart cheap will buy again changed my life $6 met my expectations
Wendy B.
Bay City
Very nice product. Love the smell and the way it makes my skin feel. Skin feels nicely moisturized and soft after use.
Kristina P.
Bangor, MI
I love this stuff because of the lightness and the super clean feeling I have after using it! And it smells amazing!
Nhuy B.
Woodbridge , VA
I totally love this product. I can feel it work instantly and it smell amazing. I can feel it exfoliating my skin.
Shannon B.
Auburn, MA
How is this on combination skin?
Alex B.
I've tried one other scrub of there's and I wanna try more. Has anyone tried this one? Is the smell overpowering at all? Is it a good purchase?