BY TREE HUT #62 in Body Scrub

Detox your skin with Fig & Olive Tree Hut Mediterranean Salt Body Scrub. This purifying scrub combines Activated Charcoal to draw out toxins and impurities, while the sea salts help treat skin conditions, leaving you with a beautiful complexion. Tree Hut's sweet, lush scent also has the nourishing benefits of Fig and Olive to revive your mind, body and soul.

• How is this on combination skin?1 Answers
  • I've tried one other scrub of there's and I wanna try more. Has a...1 Answers
Rachel B.
This is in my shower right now! Very good for exfoliating. Not my favorite scent but it works really well and is a decent price and lasts awhile
Charlotte W.
Winona, MS
I Love the smell of this and the feel of my skin after using it! It's inexpensive so perfect if you are on a budget but want to pamper yourself!
Lauren D.
Fairless Hls, PA
I love this. Makes my skin feel really smooth and clean after the shower. I get breakouts on my chest and back and this really seems to help.
Claire S.
Bellflower, CA
Love love love this brand. I started using it when I was pregnant and it made my skin so soft and less itchy and have loved it every sense
Kimberly G.
Haven't tried this scent but I've used a couple others & omg they're amazing . They leave the skin feeling so soft & smooth & moisturized
Madison J.
Spartanburg
Maybe have tried all there products. That smell awesome, but this is the best for getting your skin on cleansed from dead skin cells.
Alexis B.
Lockport, NY
Ive used this scrub for years its great fir exfoliating and doesn't clog the pores on your body. The mango scent is my favorite.
Kiley S.
Dallastown, PA
There a deff other scrubs I like more but this one isn't bad. It does the job - gets the dead skin off and keeps my skin smooth.
Gabriel V.
Union City Nj
The scrub is very gentle on the skin! I've had no irritating or discomfort with using it! It's very affective and long lasting!
Rachel M.
Smells fantastic. This scrub works really well yo exfoliate my body especially my elbows and heels. It has a nice base to it.
Shannon B.
Auburn, MA
How is this on combination skin?
Alex B.
I've tried one other scrub of there's and I wanna try more. Has anyone tried this one? Is the smell overpowering at all? Is it a good purchase?