BY TREE HUT #43 in Body Scrub

Detox your skin with Fig & Olive Tree Hut Mediterranean Salt Body Scrub. This purifying scrub combines Activated Charcoal to draw out toxins and impurities, while the sea salts help treat skin conditions, leaving you with a beautiful complexion. Tree Hut's sweet, lush scent also has the nourishing benefits of Fig and Olive to revive your mind, body and soul.

• How is this on combination skin?1 Answers
  • I've tried one other scrub of there's and I wanna try more. Has a...1 Answers
Jill B.
Allen Park, MI
I love this product. After searching online at Ulta for products that could be used on skin with eczema I found this scrub and figured I'd give it a try. I was worried because my skin breaks out over what appears to be nothing in particular all the time, but this product smoothd the rough patches and deeply moisturized. I'm so glad I gave it a shot.

The smell is amazing and it's perfect to use either in the shower or during a relaxing bath. I'd recommend anyone who suffers from sensitive, eczema skin to give this a shot.
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA
I love this product! I love that it gets all the dead skin off and leaves skin feeling silky smooth and refresh. I also love how it smells. Not overly powering but its a nice crisp suddle smell.
Yasi A.
Norman , OK
This beats them all. I never saw the point in spending so much on a scrub that will just go down the drain. These get the job done so well and are not expensive at all!
Kim D.
Plano, TX
Great for sensitive skin, lasts a reasonable amount of time, good price and the smell is fabulous. Love all the scents I've tried. Great for removing fake tan.
Lauren D.
I love tree hut scrubs. I've tried many of them, as well as the body butter tubs. These are great products. The scrubs leave my skin softer and smelling great.
Nana lee w.
Very soothing and relaxing to the skin smells amazing leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth I would recommend it for anyone looking for a smooth soft skin
Olinda T.
I really like the way it leaves my skin soft and clean with out really hurting my skin like other products I have try before plus it has an amazing smell
Melanie C.
The smell on this is soooooo amazing and relaxing I use this right before I shave to give me the closest shave and leave my skin as smooth as possible
Chan K.
Love this scrub. Makes my skin silky smooth with out over drying. Scent is awesome. Price is very resonable. Best scrub to go for over and over again.
Yvonne K.
Portland, OR
This had a coarse texture and worked great on my dry winter skin. I loved the smell and it wasn't too feminine- even my husband could use this one!
Alex B.
I've tried one other scrub of there's and I wanna try more. Has anyone tried this one? Is the smell overpowering at all? Is it a good purchase?
Shannon B.
Auburn, MA
How is this on combination skin?