Tree Hut Fig & Olive Mediterranean Salt Scrub

Detox your skin with Fig & Olive Tree Hut Mediterranean Salt Body Scrub. This purifying scrub combines Activated Charcoal to draw out toxins and impurities, while the sea salts help treat skin conditions, leaving you with a beautiful complexion. Tree Hut's sweet, lush scent also has the nourishing benefits of Fig and Olive to revive your mind, body and soul.

• How is this on combination skin?1 Answers
  • I've tried one other scrub of there's and I wanna try more. Has a...1 Answers
Lauren D.
I love tree hut scrubs. I've tried many of them, as well as the body butter tubs. These are great products. The scrubs leave my skin softer and smelling great.
Nana lee w.
Very soothing and relaxing to the skin smells amazing leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth I would recommend it for anyone looking for a smooth soft skin
Alex S.
Honestly, i rarely use this as an allover scrub. I use it in my armpits to get off built up deodorant and make a smooth surface for shaving. It does great!
Olinda T.
I really like the way it leaves my skin soft and clean with out really hurting my skin like other products I have try before plus it has an amazing smell
Chan K.
Love this scrub. Makes my skin silky smooth with out over drying. Scent is awesome. Price is very resonable. Best scrub to go for over and over again.
Melanie C.
The smell on this is soooooo amazing and relaxing I use this right before I shave to give me the closest shave and leave my skin as smooth as possible
Supathena! ❤.
Marriottsvl, MD
Wish this was more of a coarser scrub because that’s just my preference in scrubs but all in all, it is good for what you can find at the drugstore!
Yvonne K.
Portland, OR
This had a coarse texture and worked great on my dry winter skin. I loved the smell and it wasn't too feminine- even my husband could use this one!
Lizzet S.
I am a sicker for scrubs anything that will make my skin smooth and silky I'm hooked and this product definitely is a must I'm addicted to scrubs:)
Charlotte W.
Winona, MS
I Love the smell of this and the feel of my skin after using it! It's inexpensive so perfect if you are on a budget but want to pamper yourself!
Shannon B.
Auburn, MA
How is this on combination skin?
Alex B.
I've tried one other scrub of there's and I wanna try more. Has anyone tried this one? Is the smell overpowering at all? Is it a good purchase?