BY TREE HUT #45 in Body Scrub

Detox your skin with Fig & Olive Tree Hut Mediterranean Salt Body Scrub. This purifying scrub combines Activated Charcoal to draw out toxins and impurities, while the sea salts help treat skin conditions, leaving you with a beautiful complexion. Tree Hut's sweet, lush scent also has the nourishing benefits of Fig and Olive to revive your mind, body and soul.

• How is this on combination skin?1 Answers
  • I've tried one other scrub of there's and I wanna try more. Has any...1 Answers
Fairless Hills, PA
I love this. Makes my skin feel really smooth and clean after the shower. I get breakouts on my chest and back and this really seems to help.
Jill B.
Jill B.
Allen Park, MI
I love this product. After searching online at Ulta for products that could be used on skin with eczema I found this scrub and figured I'd give it a try. I was worried because my skin breaks out over what appears to be nothing in particular all the time, but this product smoothd the rough patches and deeply moisturized. I'm so glad I gave it a shot.

The smell is amazing and it's perfect to use either in the shower or during a relaxing bath. I'd recommend anyone who suffers from sensitive, eczema skin to give this a shot.
Claire S.
Claire S.
Bellflower, CA
Love love love this brand. I started using it when I was pregnant and it made my skin so soft and less itchy and have loved it every sense
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Haven't tried this scent but I've used a couple others & omg they're amazing . They leave the skin feeling so soft & smooth & moisturized
keysha E.
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA
I love this product! I love that it gets all the dead skin off and leaves skin feeling silky smooth and refresh. I also love how it smells. Not overly powering but its a nice crisp suddle smell.
Yasi A.
Yasi A.
Norman, OK
This beats them all. I never saw the point in spending so much on a scrub that will just go down the drain. These get the job done so well and are not expensive at all!
Kiley S.
Kiley S.
Dallastown, PA
There a deff other scrubs I like more but this one isn't bad. It does the job - gets the dead skin off and keeps my skin smooth.
Gabriel V.
Gabriel V.
Union City Nj
The scrub is very gentle on the skin! I've had no irritating or discomfort with using it! It's very affective and long lasting!
Lauren D.
I love tree hut scrubs. I've tried many of them, as well as the body butter tubs. These are great products. The scrubs leave my skin softer and smelling great.
Nana lee w.
Nana lee w.
Worcester, MA
Very soothing and relaxing to the skin smells amazing leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth I would recommend it for anyone looking for a smooth soft skin
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Auburn, MA
How is this on combination skin?
Alex B.
Alex B.
I've tried one other scrub of there's and I wanna try more. Has anyone tried this one? Is the smell overpowering at all? Is it a good purchase?