BY TREE HUT

Detox your skin with Fig & Olive Tree Hut Mediterranean Salt Body Scrub. This purifying scrub combines Activated Charcoal to draw out toxins and impurities, while the sea salts help treat skin conditions, leaving you with a beautiful complexion. Tree Hut's sweet, lush scent also has the nourishing benefits of Fig and Olive to revive your mind, body and soul.

• How is this on combination skin?1 Answers
  • I've tried one other scrub of there's and I wanna try more. Has a...1 Answers
devin s.
Reading, MA
makes my skin feel soft and smooth and effective, a good product and a good brand but i don't have the extra money to be buying things that aren't super necessary
Kailey O.
Swannanoa
This product works very well and does what it claims. The issues for me are the smell and the mess it makes. The products clumps into black goop and stains my tub. I do not think I will repurchase for just that reason.
Shagufta H.
I was looking for a scrub with natural ingredients and I was happy I picked this one. The most interesting thing about this body scrub is that it exfoliates and hydrates. I can't wait to try other scrubs in this line--but I don't mind repurchasing this one. The only drawback was knowing how to scoop the product out. I wish the company could include a scoop that would make the application process less messy.
Paula S.
Terrell, TX
It's gentle but effective, and affordable. I have really dry skin and it makes it feel incredibly soft! I would definitely recommend it to someone with exzema or psoriasis
Jill B.
Allen Park, MI
I love this product. After searching online at Ulta for products that could be used on skin with eczema I found this scrub and figured I'd give it a try. I was worried because my skin breaks out over what appears to be nothing in particular all the time, but this product smoothd the rough patches and deeply moisturized. I'm so glad I gave it a shot.

The smell is amazing and it's perfect to use either in the shower or during a relaxing bath. I'd recommend anyone who suffers from sensitive, eczema skin to give this a shot.
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA
I love this product! I love that it gets all the dead skin off and leaves skin feeling silky smooth and refresh. I also love how it smells. Not overly powering but its a nice crisp suddle smell.
Kamilia A.
Baltimore, MD
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I use it almost every day and it gives my body a scent that lasts all day. Whenever I feel like my skin is very dry I like to use this product and it leaves my skin super soft and almost glowing. The scent is my absolute favorite. I wouldn't trade this for any other scent. The salt is perfect when compared to sugar rubs. Your money is definitely worth it.
Yasi A.
Norman , OK
This beats them all. I never saw the point in spending so much on a scrub that will just go down the drain. These get the job done so well and are not expensive at all!
Adriana R.
Cutler Bay, FL
smells great, scrubs off dead skin cells and is useful for very dry areas like the bottom of your feet and elbows. I usually use a loofah and scrub scrub scrub!
Kim D.
Plano, TX
Great for sensitive skin, lasts a reasonable amount of time, good price and the smell is fabulous. Love all the scents I've tried. Great for removing fake tan.
Shannon B.
Auburn, MA
How is this on combination skin?
Alex B.
I've tried one other scrub of there's and I wanna try more. Has anyone tried this one? Is the smell overpowering at all? Is it a good purchase?