Tree Hut Fig & Olive Mediterranean Salt Scrub uploaded by Shaina⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀☠☄♡☄♡☄♡☄☠ S.

BY TREE HUT

Detox your skin with Fig & Olive Tree Hut Mediterranean Salt Body Scrub. This purifying scrub combines Activated Charcoal to draw out toxins and impurities, while the sea salts help treat skin conditions, leaving you with a beautiful complexion. Tree Hut's sweet, lush scent also has the nourishing benefits of Fig and Olive to revive your mind, body and soul.

• How is this on combination skin?1 Answers
  • I've tried one other scrub of there's and I wanna try mor...1 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
  • "I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I use it almost every day and it gives my body a scent that lasts all day. Whenever I feel like my skin is very dry I like to use this product and it leaves my skin super soft and almost glowing. The scent is my absolute favorite. I wouldn't trade this for any other scent. The salt is perfect when compared to sugar rubs. Your money is definitely worth it." in 7 reviews
  • "I love this product. After searching online at Ulta for products that could be used on skin with eczema I found this scrub and figured I'd give it a try. I was worried because my skin breaks out over what appears to be nothing in particular all the time, but this product smoothd the rough patches and deeply moisturized. I'm so glad I gave it a shot. The smell is amazing and it's perfect to use either in the shower or during a relaxing bath. I'd recommend anyone who suffers from sensitive, eczema skin to give this a shot. " in 6 reviews
  • "It's gentle but effective, and affordable. I have really dry skin and it makes it feel incredibly soft! I would definitely recommend it to someone with exzema or psoriasis " in 4 reviews
Shagufta H.
I was looking for a scrub with natural ingredients and I was happy I picked this one. The most interesting thing about this body scrub is that it exfoliates and hydrates. I can't wait to try other scrubs in this line--but I don't mind repurchasing this one. The only drawback was knowing how to scoop the product out. I wish the company could include a scoop that would make the application process less messy.
Paula S.
Terrell, TX
Alicia M.
I am not a huge scrub fan but I do use them...especially in the summer. I wish the packaging was more user friendly. When you are showering you have to expose the jar to all the water from your shower head which can get into the jar. You also have to use your fingers to scoop out the scrub. It would be easier to use if it was in a "tube" like lotion is. The scents are great...not too mild but not overpowering. Overall this is a nice product with more natural ingredients.
Jill B.
Allen Park, MI

keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA
I love this product! I love that it gets all the dead skin off and leaves skin feeling silky smooth and refresh. I also love how it smells. Not overly powering but its a nice crisp suddle smell.
Kamilia A.
Church Hill, MD
Jessie F.
I tried this product with my fiancé as a way to enhance our "couples spa night." This was a nice salt scrub; I really enjoyed using it on my feet.

Pros:
Amazing scent
Very abrasive
Leaves skin feeling great

Cons:
Leaves an oily residue behind

I would recommend this to friends and family simply because this a great product if you want to pamper yourself at home. This company has many great scents with matching body butter.
Madee M.
Jackson, MS
I love a salt scrub—I prefer them over sugar scrubs. So I gave this a try when it was in the "free" pile at work. I have to say I was a little disappointed. The scent is a bit odd. I can't quite put my finger on it but I have never encountered anything with the scent and it doesn't seem to mesh well with my other products. Now the general concept is perfect. I will be trying this in a different scent.
Yasi A.
Norman , OK
This beats them all. I never saw the point in spending so much on a scrub that will just go down the drain. These get the job done so well and are not expensive at all!
Victoria C.
Portland, OR
I use this when my boyfriend is coming to town!! I use this all over my whole body and then shave after. I use it again after shaving too!! I always get compliments on how soft my skin is! Also, if really helps to bring out any little bumps or clogged pores you have!
Shannon B.
Auburn, MA
How is this on combination skin?
Alex B.
I've tried one other scrub of there's and I wanna try more. Has anyone tried this one? Is the smell overpowering at all? Is it a good purchase?