BY TREE HUT #45 in Body Scrub

Detox your skin with Fig & Olive Tree Hut Mediterranean Salt Body Scrub. This purifying scrub combines Activated Charcoal to draw out toxins and impurities, while the sea salts help treat skin conditions, leaving you with a beautiful complexion. Tree Hut's sweet, lush scent also has the nourishing benefits of Fig and Olive to revive your mind, body and soul.

• How is this on combination skin?1 Answers
  • I've tried one other scrub of there's and I wanna try more. Has any...1 Answers
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
This is in my shower right now! Very good for exfoliating. Not my favorite scent but it works really well and is a decent price and lasts awhile
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Milwaukee, WI
Rich, delicious fragrance. It works best when applied to slightly damp skin. I use it with Tree Hut body wash and follow with TH body butter. All these products are awesome.
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Love this so much! Smells amazing and it has hust enough grit to it to really scrub all the dead skin off. Not a sloppy consistency that falls off your body into the shower floor either!
devin s.
devin s.
Reading, MA
makes my skin feel soft and smooth and effective, a good product and a good brand but i don't have the extra money to be buying things that aren't super necessary
Jordan F.
Jordan F.
Douglas, WY
Really like this stuff for the price. The smell is a bit strong but it's not bad. Definitely helps exfoliate and smooth my skin. I would recommend if you are looking for an inexpensive scrub. Will be repurchasing.
Kailey O.
Kailey O.
Swannanoa
This product works very well and does what it claims. The issues for me are the smell and the mess it makes. The products clumps into black goop and stains my tub. I do not think I will repurchase for just that reason.
Shagufta H.
Shagufta H.
I was looking for a scrub with natural ingredients and I was happy I picked this one. The most interesting thing about this body scrub is that it exfoliates and hydrates. I can't wait to try other scrubs in this line--but I don't mind repurchasing this one. The only drawback was knowing how to scoop the product out. I wish the company could include a scoop that would make the application process less messy.
Yvonne K.
Yvonne K.
Portland, OR
This had a coarse texture and worked great on my dry winter skin. I loved the smell and it wasn't too feminine- even my husband could use this one!
Kim D.
Kim D.
Plano, TX
Great for sensitive skin, lasts a reasonable amount of time, good price and the smell is fabulous. Love all the scents I've tried. Great for removing fake tan.
Paula S.
Paula S.
Terrell, TX
It's gentle but effective, and affordable. I have really dry skin and it makes it feel incredibly soft! I would definitely recommend it to someone with exzema or psoriasis
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Auburn, MA
How is this on combination skin?
Alex B.
Alex B.
I've tried one other scrub of there's and I wanna try more. Has anyone tried this one? Is the smell overpowering at all? Is it a good purchase?